Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) (/Thread-Wonder-woman-with-new-costume-latex)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 19 May 2011

Depends on the problem you meant ;-D

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 19 May 2011

Wondie in her blue, almost zentai cossie:

01.jpg thumbnail     02.jpg thumbnail     03.jpg thumbnail     04.jpg thumbnail     05.jpg thumbnail     06.jpg thumbnail     07.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 20 May 2011

Shiny! And.... BLUE!!!! 😁

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 20 May 2011

(20 May 2011, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Shiny! And.... BLUE!!!! 😁

I thought you'd like it 😋

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXYjyfgFRHc
[/video]

The 4f version:

wonderwetsuit.jpg thumbnail     4fswim.jpg thumbnail   

A cosplay replica on ebay:

eBay: Wonder Woman Lynda Carter suit

Replica.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 21 May 2011

Some pics of Lynda Carter as Wondie that might be of interest for various reasons 😉

These are from 'The Bermuda Triangle Crisis' and 'The Deadly Dolphin', the same underwater scene appears in both. Cheapskate producers!

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail     5.jpg thumbnail     6.jpg thumbnail   

Some inverted suspension from 'The Queen and the Thief'. I love Diana's expression in some of these, I have no idea what she thought might happen...

w.jpg thumbnail     x.jpg thumbnail     y.jpg thumbnail     YY.jpg thumbnail     z.jpg thumbnail   

Wonder Woman chained in 'The Murderous Missile', what sort of sloppy super-villain doesn't gag his bound victim? Ireful

bound1.jpg thumbnail     bound2.jpg thumbnail     bound3.jpg thumbnail     bound4.jpg thumbnail   

Diana's civilian beachwear, she does love her shiny tights.
 a.jpg thumbnail     b.jpg thumbnail     c.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - dkimberlin - 04 Nov 2013

(21 May 2011, 09:38 )culmor Wrote: Some pics of Lynda Carter as Wondie that might be of interest for various reasons 😉

Diana's civilian beachwear, she does love her shiny tights.

I like to see girls in shiny tights, too, but it's doubtful she wore them to the beach or pool. I guess the pics are in a scene of a film.

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Culmor - 04 Nov 2013

Quote:I like to see girls in shiny tights, too, but it's doubtful she wore them to the beach or pool. I guess the pics are in a scene of a film.

No, the screenshots are all definitely from 'Wonder Woman', I made them from the DVDs myself. Even more bizarrely, in another scene Diana wears tights in the sauna Rolleyes

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - NoNeedToBreathe - 04 Nov 2013

Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2013

(04 Nov 2013, 08:35 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.
Oh yes... Bare legs were not acceptable. Nice 😉

RE: Wonder woman with new costume (latex?) - dkimberlin - 04 Nov 2013

(04 Nov 2013, 13:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Nov 2013, 08:35 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Women never walked around bare-legged in those days. What a spandex / pantyhose paradise it was.
Oh yes... Bare legs were not acceptable. Nice 😉
Well, yeah...but...and take it from me, because I was in high school in the 1950s in St. Petersburg, Florida where you see all those old Florida beach beauties....the girls were not wearing tights at the beach. Swimmers did not like the drag when wearing tights.
Latex would have been pretty neat for beachwear back in those days!