Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Tight Spread Eagle Bed Bondage + 6.5" plug & Gates Of Hell. Questions! - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: Tight Spread Eagle Bed Bondage + 6.5" plug & Gates Of Hell. Questions! (/Thread-Tight-Spread-Eagle-Bed-Bondage-6-5-plug-Gates-Of-Hell-Questions)

Tight Spread Eagle Bed Bondage + 6.5" plug & Gates Of Hell. Questions! - test11 - 08 Dec 2010

Hey everyone I've browsed through pretty much everything on Likera and it's all pretty great information. I've been visiting this site periodically for the past several years or so and I've always been interested in self bondage and I've played around with it somewhat but I figured I'd document my current self bondage scenario I'm planning out and I'd be grateful for any ideas, concerns, or comments anyone has about it.

I'm younger then some but of course of legal age in my jurisdictional. Throughout my high school years I often fantasized about various aspects of BDSM and wished to explore them but never did. I'm in college now pursuing a degree in Management Information Systems and don't have much time for stress relieving activities such as selfbondage(it is for me at least) but I'm making the effort to solidly plan out several fun and safe scenarios. Enough with the boring info about me let us move onto the fun subject of self bondage.

What I have in mind for this first scenario is a classic bed bound spread eagle facing upwards(of course😊) scene. This scenario is mainly just for fun the get into the flow of things and start off slow and I plan to work towards fun positions such as extreme hogties, ball ties, chair ties, and others. I've aeady put use to many of the helpful methods posted on this site such as the ice padlocks, as well as pantyhose(I've aeady tried the armbinder, amazing!♥ )

Attached you will find a poorly drawn diagram of my idea which I whipped up in photoshop in about 5 minutes.(Honestly I'm actually decent in photoshop I swear) Please take a moment to view it over and let me know about any concerns you have regarding the scenario, questions about myself, ideas to improve the scenario, and whatever else you feel like posting.

Edit: Picture changed to attachment for Likera forum users only.

A couple questions I have regarding this scenario is how to properly tie my wrists and ankles while being tight and restrictive. I have experimented with SRDs in the past and I have a tough time tying them off and keeping them tight. I figured I would lay on my bed with ropes tied to the bed legs pulled onto the bed. I would then lay as for the scenario(Spread Eagle) and stretch each limb to a fun but not too uncomfortable extent. Then mark with a sharpie on the rope where my wrist or ankle stretched to. Then I would tie the loops for the locks onto the ropes and remove up to possibly 1-2 inches in the slack to provide a tight bind. Any idea's on this? I plan on using fairly standard leather cuffs which should provide enough pressure displacement evenly to keep my wrist's circulation from being cut off. I plan on using tied rope cuffs for my ankles as I currently do not have a leather pair but I'm looking into several different sets and should have them soon enough. I plan on using the Ankle rope cuffs described here. Would this tie be fine for this scenario or would it put too much pressure on my ankles? Would the Single Limb Cuff be more suitable? If so do you have any ankle rope ties that could suffice? Also do you think sensory deprivation would compliment this scenario or not? By this I mean earplugs and an effective blindfold. I kind of want to see how I look tied down with The Gates of Hell on.....Hmmm what to choose, your opinion on sensory deprivation? Also I was wondering if anyone had any idea of a basic ice/time formula, as I plan to be in this position for 1-2.5 hours I need to figure out how many FL OZ this would require. FYI my house is a constant 70-75F but can be lowered or raised to my liking. There is next to no humidity here unless it's a rainy day which does not happen often as monsoon season has aeady passed. I'm also debating using a gag for this scenario as well. I have used belts and straps, duct tape, and pantyhose before. I plan to get a 2" ball gag soon or a penis gag but until the meantime I will have to manage. If anything I would use a pantyhose condom gag along with duct tape. Any problems with this? Thanks in advance for all your replies.

I do plan on photographing my sessions and possibly posting them here if they are adequate enough. Time to bust out the ol tripod and Cannon powershot.

If I've broken any forum rules with this post please let me know or edit the post as you see fit. It's been some time since I've read the forums here so I will go and read up on the rules after posting this thread. Sorry for my first post being such a long one and without much of a thoughtful introduction. It's actually 2:40AM and I'm up on caffeine writing essays for finals next week and obviously thinking of selfbondage!♥ Sorry for the slur of plentiful grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors throughout this post and the diagram lack of sleep generally makes me quite jittery and dis-attentive to details. My future posts will be more thought out and hopefully with less errors.

Happy to finally be apart of the forums and you can disregard my username I forgot I had registered with this site some time ago to test a password managing program but I'll stick with this one instead of making another account. If it is at all possible Ra I would like for you to edit my username if you have the time and capability(Which I don't see why you wouldn't ^_^) Feel free to reply here or PM me about it. Thank you.

[attachment=2113]

RE: Tight Spread Eagle Bed Bondage + 6.5" plug & Gates Of Hell. Questions! - Strappado - 11 Dec 2010

At a first glance I would say, this is a good setup. Probably, the ropes don't need to be too tight and you can adjust them so you can barely slip the ends over the padlocks. I think, a bit of slack is useful if you like to struggle, as the matress will let you move up and down a bit. I have tried spread eagle with a safety knot (simply had to pull it) and the ropes were short enough to prevent me from touching any part of myself with my hands.

I think an ice formula can only be useful on a very defined shape. So you could take a container to make several pieces of ice with the same shape but different thickness, then measure the melting times (in the bag, just as you will have it during the scenario). This should give you a rough estimation. Normal ice cubes are clearly out of question for precise timing, as their melting times depend a lot of their positions inside the bag.

I wouldn't add any extras. As you said, without a blindfold you can look at yourself (did you consider a mirror for more?) and any addon distracts you from the core experience. For example, I do like the idea of gags, also the inevitable drooling is cool, but I never managed to keep one on for long, never did a serious SB session with a gag. The main reason is that evetually, one strap will hurt somewhere or the gag will be so lose that I can push it out. And for safety reasons, I don't use hoods with built in gags.

Ok, one serious question: Did you try these penis rings before? I would imagine that they are quite painful after a while.