Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sexy Boots - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: High heels, shoes, boots (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-High-heels-shoes-boots)
+--- Thread: Sexy Boots (/Thread-Sexy-Boots)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Blue Legs & Heels - TightSlip - 24 Aug 2018

Trying a brand-new post...

RE: Sexy Boots - B1u3 - 25 Aug 2018

These are really nice! šŸ˜

RE: Sexy Boots - Culmor - 25 Aug 2018

As Ra seems to have been delving through the archives here are some ancient pics of me contributing to the forum. I've probably posted them before but if so I can't immediately find them.

The silverĀ boot-suit again:

grey.jpg thumbnail   

I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look...still, it's a thing of its time. I love the boots though,'Emma Jones' from 'Office', odd what canĀ turn upĀ in aĀ mid-market High Street chain-store šŸ˜Š

Office.jpg thumbnail   

I bought my first pair of women's boots in Birmingham duringĀ the early eighties when I was a student. Black leather 4" stilettoes with a fold-up flap that went over-the-knee, the sort of bootsĀ that were doing the rounds again last winter šŸ˜ŠĀ  Sadly IĀ purged shortly after.

Years laterĀ (but stillĀ in the days before cosplay existed) I saw a re-run of the sixties 'Batman'Ā and knew I hadĀ Ā to haveĀ a Catwoman costume. Pre-internet I spent hours wandering around shoe shops looking fot the perfect boot. When I finally found something as close as possible to what I wanted it turned out that the shop didn't have my size in stockĀ  so they had to have their other branch in townĀ bring some over.Ā 
These are they.

cw1.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Sexy Boots - madjack - 25 Aug 2018

(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!

Reminded by Ra liking my old 'Pefect boots' post.
If you know what you want and do nothing to bringĀ itĀ about then you are aeady dead.

perfectboot.jpg thumbnail   

(25 Aug 2018, 11:13 )madjack Wrote:
(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look

Well I like it!

I love red-heads (and retro-styled bobs) butĀ I think my 'Velma' wig works a lot better than the previous one. Probably needs a new topic startingĀ though.

red.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2018

(25 Aug 2018, 10:22 )culmor Wrote: I have no idea why I thought this wig was a good look.
Aha, thanks for reminding me to create a thread dedicated to wigs.

That short red one though, I do have to wonder what I was thinking of back thenĀ šŸ˜Š

pewter1.JPG thumbnail   

I think I can post this here as IĀ do have sexy boots on (imho).

RE: Sexy Boots - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2018

(25 Aug 2018, 12:43 )culmor Wrote: That short red one though
Very theatrical make-up. I would say dramatic. Mmm... another dedicated thread?