Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Platinum Puppets - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Platinum Puppets (/Thread-Platinum-Puppets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Platinum Puppets - FatalGRL - 09 Jan 2024

(09 Jan 2024, 03:13 )sexyfayetv Wrote: "I just realized that Better Bimbo Brainwashing and Platinum Puppets are the same creator. The files are only slightly different in that the BBB files do not use Bambi Sleep triggers though they follow the same hypnotic patterns. There is a "Yes Brain" in both collections, as well as Hucow, and Orgasm Denial with the same obedience command (My Body Betrays Me)."

I noticed this a while back and it's always been really funny to me, because 3B is kinda advertised as a "safer" bambi content. and then PP releases and it's basically the exact opposite, as if the creator went: "Fuck it we ball."

I'm glad they made PP too, because b3 just hasn't been able to catch me the way bambi sleep stuff has.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Opal - 14 Jan 2024

(09 Jan 2024, 20:36 )FatalGRL Wrote:
(09 Jan 2024, 03:13 )sexyfayetv Wrote: "I just realized that Better Bimbo Brainwashing and Platinum Puppets are the same creator. The files are only slightly different in that the BBB files do not use Bambi Sleep triggers though they follow the same hypnotic patterns. There is a "Yes Brain" in both collections, as well as Hucow, and Orgasm Denial with the same obedience command (My Body Betrays Me)."

I noticed this a while back and it's always been really funny to me, because 3B is kinda advertised as a "safer" bambi content. and then PP releases and it's basically the exact opposite, as if the creator went: "Fuck it we ball."

I'm glad they made PP too, because b3 just hasn't been able to catch me the way bambi sleep stuff has.

Platinum Puppet is absolutely me going 'Fuck it we ball' lmaooo

RE: Platinum Puppets - Opal - 14 Jan 2024

(09 Jan 2024, 03:13 )sexyfayetv Wrote: I just realized that Better Bimbo Brainwashing and Platinum Puppets are the same creator. The files are only slightly different in that the BBB files do not use Bambi Sleep triggers though they follow the same hypnotic patterns. There is a "Yes Brain" in both collections, as well as Hucow, and Orgasm Denial with the same obedience command (My Body Betrays Me). The ElevenLabs Valley Girl is for PP, and some other voices from that collection narrate the BBB files. The BBB files are a bargain on Patreon right now - the whole collection can be had for a $5 non-recurring payment.

Correct. Both are me. I'm still posting on both, but PP is more interesting for me currently.

RE: Platinum Puppets - lurker - 15 Jan 2024

(14 Jan 2024, 01:52 )Opal Wrote:
(09 Jan 2024, 03:13 )sexyfayetv Wrote: I just realized that Better Bimbo Brainwashing and Platinum Puppets are the same creator. The files are only slightly different in that the BBB files do not use Bambi Sleep triggers though they follow the same hypnotic patterns. There is a "Yes Brain" in both collections, as well as Hucow, and Orgasm Denial with the same obedience command (My Body Betrays Me). The ElevenLabs Valley Girl is for PP, and some other voices from that collection narrate the BBB files. The BBB files are a bargain on Patreon right now - the whole collection can be had for a $5 non-recurring payment.

Correct. Both are me. I'm still posting on both, but PP is more interesting for me currently.

Hopefully you'll make another alt which has much darker and over the top stuff.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 15 Jan 2024

(15 Jan 2024, 00:02 )lurker Wrote: much darker and over the top stuff
Pig Girl?

RE: Platinum Puppets - lurker - 15 Jan 2024

(15 Jan 2024, 00:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jan 2024, 00:02 )lurker Wrote: much darker and over the top stuff
Pig Girl?

But without gross stuff 😟

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 15 Jan 2024

Then please define "darker" 😊

RE: Platinum Puppets - FatalGRL - 15 Jan 2024

(15 Jan 2024, 11:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Then please define "darker"  😊

More IQ play and/or post hypnotic triggers would be interesting. Granted, neither of those are necessarily 'darker' but it's a start.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 16 Jan 2024

(15 Jan 2024, 23:56 )FatalGRL Wrote: More IQ play
Yes! Finally, we need a hypno for a strong IQ increase, please!

RE: Platinum Puppets - FatalGRL - 16 Jan 2024

(16 Jan 2024, 01:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Jan 2024, 23:56 )FatalGRL Wrote: More IQ play
Yes! Finally, we need a hypno for a strong IQ increase, please!

I mean... if we Increase people's IQ then there'd be no audience for hypnosis.