Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Platinum Puppets - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Platinum Puppets (/Thread-Platinum-Puppets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Platinum Puppets - slaanesh555 - 15 Nov 2023

@Opal

Feed back : i don't remember a lot of them, they make me trance so well.

But the one with the smell of vanilla is bad, i mean, i cannot connect this smell with something erotic (i dont remember what it is about, but vanilla make me go out of trance).
I think it would be better to just say something like "your favorite aphrodisiac perfume or so, it allow each person to imagine the smell they love.
Like i would imagine the smell of leather while listening as i love it, but for somebody else it could be some flowers or whatever.

My favourite ones are with the gong and the one that begins by saying to not listen to the other voice, to not be hypnotized.

Other than  that, i can not remember a lot from your well made files.

The one with the bell and boobs is quite good, love the idea, but somehow i don't trance so good to it.

My favourite thematics are mind modification and body modification.

What i would love : one file about feeling so confident, strong, happy, at peace, calm, more like personal development, to help in day to day life.
But it could be in fact a bit evil if it tells us to feel and act more confident in real life every time we listen to any bambi file. And that whenever we feel confident in real life it remembers us how good bambi sleep is.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Ellielli - 17 Nov 2023

The gong is so good. If it's in other files I don't remember. But it should be

RE: Platinum Puppets - jadefortyfour - 27 Nov 2023

Back from the holidays and entertaining family over the US holiday season and just dropping by this thread to thank @Opal for the Lilith reference.  We have been completely lost in her voice and style when we do get the time and opportunity to trance!

RE: Platinum Puppets - Bailey - 09 Dec 2023

Cannot believe how good the files are

RE: Platinum Puppets - chipperboy1 - 17 Dec 2023

Anyone listened to the newest file yet?

RE: Platinum Puppets - bambigirlygirl - 20 Dec 2023

I don't know, way too fast, keeps bombing my head with triggers faster and faster, i just instantly woke up every time, after few minutes of listening. Very aggressive too.When i first listened to them, i liked them though.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 21 Dec 2023

(20 Dec 2023, 18:48 )bambigirlygirl Wrote: way too fast, keeps bombing my head with triggers faster and faster, i just instantly woke up every time, after few minutes of listening. Very aggressive too.
Yep, my point exactly.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Bailey - 21 Dec 2023

(17 Dec 2023, 21:43 )chipperboy1 Wrote: Anyone listened to the newest file yet?

Yes, it was insanely good! BjD XD

RE: Platinum Puppets - Ellielli - 29 Dec 2023

I think PP creator has just hit on things that get me. The latest file I remember the story part at the start, then kinda come around with a few minutes to go but completely unable to think so just listen and feel pleasure.

I love that (although it might have been unintentional here) so many of their files show me I've been controlled.

RE: Platinum Puppets - sexyfayetv - 09 Jan 2024

I just realized that Better Bimbo Brainwashing and Platinum Puppets are the same creator. The files are only slightly different in that the BBB files do not use Bambi Sleep triggers though they follow the same hypnotic patterns. There is a "Yes Brain" in both collections, as well as Hucow, and Orgasm Denial with the same obedience command (My Body Betrays Me). The ElevenLabs Valley Girl is for PP, and some other voices from that collection narrate the BBB files. The BBB files are a bargain on Patreon right now - the whole collection can be had for a $5 non-recurring payment.