Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Platinum Puppets - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Platinum Puppets (/Thread-Platinum-Puppets)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Platinum Puppets - Opal - 12 Nov 2023

(11 Nov 2023, 18:14 )BambiNat Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 20:55 )sam_henry Wrote:
(09 Aug 2023, 18:34 )sexyfayetv Wrote: Hi all! I have been playing on Bambi Cloud and notice a lot of content by platinumpuppets. I have never seen them on the subreddit and their content is scary-good. Curious if there is any info about them. I can't seem to find any in searching here or over there.

I have meet him online very nice guy.

Yeah he was, until he just revealed himself to only be interested in cis f talent and listeners for his files.

Ok hey, PP here. 

I've been nothing but kind and accepting to everyone I've interacted with in the hypno community. I gravely misspoke. I'm not "only interested in cis F talent."  What I meant was "female sounding talent." People like how these files sound, now, as they are. I didn't want to post something that sounded different. I'm certainly happy and willing to commission and work with anyone.  The Bambi Discord quickly showed me how what I said came across as hurtful and I've been shamed for it aeady, as well as apologizing up to my mistake. 

The other problem people had was that they assumed I wasn't going to pay people for the voice acting. And to be fair, I didn't say it was commissioned work in my post (and I should have. It's important.) But I have aeady set aside money for it. 
People started flaming me for 'profiting on unpaid labor' and 'stealing' when I haven't even commissioned anyone for this file yet. I'm the only one who works on these files and I take time away from my IRL job to make these files. 

I also learned that the Sapphic files are no good even though people asked for them? I can go back and add more stuff about feminine qualities or however people want them to be like/sound. Literally only 1 person gave me direct feedback on them after I posted them. (Thank you anonymous discord person, seriously) I don't know if the stuff I'm making is going in the wrong direction if no one gives constructive feedback. (I don't trance to my own files.) If you have that strong of opinions of why my files are wrong, why not give feedback and make them better? 

Cheers.

RE: Platinum Puppets - FatalGRL - 12 Nov 2023

(11 Nov 2023, 18:14 )BambiNat Wrote: Yeah he was, until he just revealed himself to only be interested in cis f talent and listeners for his files.

What's the issue with focusing on a single demographic? Default Bambi is great and all, but sometimes, (especially in the first few files, if I'm remembering correctly) the wording can be strange. Working for a single audience can make things a lot easier on both sides.

In my case, when it comes to these files, Or just feminization stuff in general, it's difficult more me to 'feel' physical changes that hypnosis brings attention to, i.e: "You have a pussy, you can feel it". No, the heck I can't, and now I've gotta spend brain power imagining my body with but girl, instead of being a brainless something or other.
A female listener may have it easier than me. And if you know what the person listening/reading is gonna be a then you can write it in such a way that won't be awkward to the listener to begin with.

RE: Platinum Puppets - jadefortyfour - 12 Nov 2023

(12 Nov 2023, 05:21 )FatalGRL Wrote:
(11 Nov 2023, 18:14 )BambiNat Wrote: Yeah he was, until he just revealed himself to only be interested in cis f talent and listeners for his files.

Whats the issue with focusing on a single demographic? Default bambi is great and all, but sometimes, (especially in the first few files, if I'm remembering correctly) the wording can be strange. Working for a single audience can make things a lot easier on both sides.

In my case, when it comes to these files, Or just feminization stuff in general, it's difficult more me to 'feel' physical changes that hypnosis brings attention to, i.e: "You have a pussy, you can feel it". No the heck I can't, and now I'vve gotta spend brain power imagining my body with but girl, instead of being a brainless something or other.
A female listener may have it easier then me. and if you know what the person listening/reading is gonna be a then you can write it in such a way that won't be awkward to the listener to begin with.

Maybe we're too soaked in MTF trancing to reliably listen to, but we always felt resentful for not having the 'correct equipment' for the script we were listening to until we began to be open to the possibility that we 'might have the required wiring' for those experiences since all humans differentiate (sexually) from a female template.

Allowing for the possibility of an experience (or 'wishing' as @Like Ra expresses it) is a requirement for an experience to present itself to our consciousness (in our experience).

Is such a thing objectively real? Of course not. Vanishingly few experiences in our existences are. We are subjective beings who come to these discussions with only our very specific and personal experiences. So long as we dwell on the objective fact that we don't have a vagina we block the possibility of actualizing the nascent wiring we all possess (along with) being open to receiving rather than taking, of loving rather than being loved, of fulfilling the needs of another rather dwelling on the emptiness of our habitual desires.

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 12 Nov 2023

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: Ok hey, PP here. 
Yeeeeey! We've been waiting for you and asking for you! Welcome!

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: I gravely misspoke.
Yeeeeeyyy!!!! Welcome to Discord, Reddit, and the Internet!!!

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: The Bambi Discord quickly showed me how what I said came across as hurtful and I've been shamed for it aeady
Yeeeeey!!! Welcome to ... errrm...

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: People started flaming me for
Yeeeey!!!!

Oh, c'mon, so far, I've heard only hugely positive appraisals for your work. Apparently, I visit the wrong places ... 😆

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: Literally only 1 person gave me direct feedback on (Discord) after I posted them.
Yeeeey!!! Welcome to this forum! In this thread you should find a couple of more, including myself. Also, there is a couple of related posts in Bellmar's thread.

To save you some time. Besides the usual hails and wows, the main points of criticism are:
- The pace - it's way too fast. E.g. there is no time to follow the suggestions about breathing, triggers, etc. Slowing the files down by 20% changes the feelings dramatically.
- The voice - it's a bit too screechy with unnatural intonations, especially at the end of the phrases/before pauses.

We have quite a discussion about using any voices different from Ivonna/Sally (see Bellmar's thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3951) or where different voices can be used, but in any case, the main Platinum voice has some strange irritating "things".

And OTOH, the used pace might work better for role-players and, possibly, ADHDers.

RE: Platinum Puppets - jadefortyfour - 12 Nov 2023

(12 Nov 2023, 05:14 )Opal Wrote: Ok hey, PP here. 

I've been nothing but kind and accepting to everyone I've interacted with in the hypno community.

Hi Opal,

So fine to hear from you on this forum. As Likera said we've been waiting for you!

We've had some discussions on different lists and there's no question that our interactions have been uniformly positive. We're quite open about our actual persona of advanced age, material status, etc. That is, the sexual undesireability of an aging human (of either gender) and there has never been the slightest hint that you weren't anything but understanding and looking to meet our desires as we expressed them to you.

We would not take the reactions from the Discord servers too seriously as there are many young folks just beginning to explore the nature of their identities and when you've been raised in a society that tends to evaluate things in terms of absolutes and binaries then the impulse of an AMAB to discovering their female impulses often leads to wholesale abandonment of one socially engineered/generated identity for another. Rather than attempting some integration of both. This is not to criticize those who wish to fully transition so much as to hammer out space for the non-binary (and fucking proud of it) community.

For us this is a matter of age, tastes, and a certain 'beating of one's head against the objective wall' of birth assignments and subsequently enjoying results of searching for (and finding) more subtle means of balancing oneself.

Our advice (to you) on a philosophical level (as an oldster) is to understand that you will never please everybody, negative types will almost always draw a negative inference - at least initially - and that age and experience in life do matter. That what appears desirable today might not seem so tomorrow while remembering that the opposite is also true - of sometimes wanting what we reject now.

In terms of your work, you know we have nothing but high praise and as Likera mentioned earlier we have some definite affinity for the 'buffer overload' of fast paced triggers while also appreciating the slower paced trancy-er styles of other artists. It's a matter of us shifting gears rather than expecting the artist to embrace a style that only suits our tastes. You're clearly 'meeting your market' in terms of producing files that meet the recent trends of the 'hyper-feminine' hypno consumers and we see that as a reflection of you wanting to consider the desires of others. In other words keep up the good work.

As far as our tastes are concerned we're hooked on the whole CNC thing recently so any work in that direction seems very much frowned upon. For us if someone says a file or hypnotist is dangerous than we must seek it out and listen to it. As we discussed when your files first appeared and you asked for suggestions; we were looking for scripts that normalized the integration of Bambi and OS - which it seems is particularly frowned upon as CNC nowadays when one must be either OS or some flavor of submissive serving entity (or non-entity).

Haven't had a chance to listen consciously to the Sapphic series yet as we blanked out early on - on the very first file in the series (listened at night) - and we needed to conserve our energy as we were going to a 4 day mediation/spiritual retreat-; which is a whole other Bambi/OS story.

BTW - This list is the ONLY list that we feel comfortable enough to fully share our impressions in a semi-public forum. Likera does the best job of moderation of a broad number of fetishes and drawing out people's hidden misconceptions than any other list we've been on.

Glad to see you on Tumblr also.

🫦🤩🎯😵‍💫🔥🎯🌅😉❤️💋

RE: Platinum Puppets - Like Ra - 13 Nov 2023

(12 Nov 2023, 23:39 )jadefortyfour Wrote: For us if someone says a file or hypnotist is dangerous than we must seek it out and listen to it.
Hmmm... True... Still depends on the subject, though... 😉

(12 Nov 2023, 23:39 )jadefortyfour Wrote: a 4 day mediation/spiritual retreat
May I ask you to elaborate? 😇

(12 Nov 2023, 23:39 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Glad to see you on Tumblr also.
Errm... I missed it... Link, please?

RE: Platinum Puppets - jadefortyfour - 13 Nov 2023

(13 Nov 2023, 00:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Glad to see you on Tumblr also.
Errm... I missed it... Link, please?

https://platinumpuppets.tumblr.com/

(13 Nov 2023, 00:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:For us if someone says a file or hypnotist is dangerous than we must seek it out and listen to it.

Certainly don't disagree. We would say our limits are generally intact and mirror yours too a large degree. For example one listen to Pig Girl file was quite enough. We differ on IQ reduction as we find that while this one has a tendency to role play a bit (more from our mental laziness than anything else) one's facilities do remain intact 'when the heat is on' - at least in our case. We will admit to diminishment of interest and memory in subjects that are no longer core to earning a living - so we can understand others not wishing to 'lose their edge' in today's competitive job market - most especially in technology related professions.

Quote:a 4 day mediation/spiritual retreat

Better in a separate thread. We don't want to distract from the focus of this thread on @Opal and that work.

One question I do have for @Opal though. Is it true that you trance to your own work?

RE: Platinum Puppets - Opal - 13 Nov 2023

(13 Nov 2023, 02:24 )jadefortyfour Wrote:
(13 Nov 2023, 00:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:For us if someone says a file or hypnotist is dangerous than we must seek it out and listen to it.

Certainly don't disagree. We would say our limits are generally intact and mirror yours too a large degree.  For example one listen to Pig Girl file was quite enough.  We differ on IQ reduction as we find that while this one has a tendency to role play a bit (more from our mental laziness than anything else) one's facilities do remain intact 'when the heat is on' - at least in our case.  We will admit to diminishment of interest and memory in subjects that are no longer core to earning a living - so we can understand others not wishing to 'lose their edge' in today's competitive job market - most especially in technology related professions.

Quote:a 4 day mediation/spiritual retreat

Better in a separate thread.  We don't want to distract from the focus of this thread on @Opal and that work.

One question I do have for @Opal though.  Is it true that you trance to your own work?

Thank you for the kind words and the wisdom!

I do not trance to my own files, actually. A long time ago, I did find the Bambi files fun. Maybe because of the hype or maybe the 'brainwashy' feel to them. But that was years ago, and I prefer more traditional hypnosis content now. (Lilith Unleashed and BeeGeewanders to name-drop some of my favorites).

(13 Nov 2023, 07:16 )Opal Wrote: I do not trance to my own files actually. A long time ago I did find the bambi files fun. Maybe because of the hype or maybe the 'brainwashy' feel to them. But that was years ago and I prefer more traditional hypnosis content now. (Lilith Unleashed and BeeGeewanders to name drop some of my favorites).

Wonderful. Good to know that you are familiar with the files and it does seem to be a verifiable principal that we cannot keep using the same tool over and over again to achieve a desired effect. Change must occur. It can be a deepening of something, a lightening of something else, a new narrative, a new adventure, a journey of inner exploration, the promise of something new, fresh and alive.

But you seem to know that...

So we joined those respective Patreons at meaningful level. Aside from our love of BS, which was our first exposure to erotic trancing we also found some affinity for Elena McIvor whose conversational style really suited our overly analytical mind. Kei also made some impact with her imagery in a couple of her files.

But basically we were asking the question to verify if you 'consumed as well as supplied' trance states. We don't feel one can be really creative in this space without seeing practical experience with trance states themselves but it also seems to me that the more sketchy types use this feature of the human psyche 'on others' rather than themselves.

That curiosity about you having been satisfied can you provide some guidance on those two artists and any recommended listening? Aeady planning listening to Lilith's Hypnotic Acceptance (Acceptance is Wonderful after all!)and Void of Submission to get a sense of her style - but any other favorites you could point to would be appreciated.

Again, so great to have you here away from some of the drama and hyperbole.