Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 23 May 2023

(17 May 2023, 18:36 )Tinker D Wrote: Page 28 on this thread shown almost the same tie, without going over the shoulders.
This one you mean? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art?pid=45980#pid45980

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 23 May 2023

Found it.
For some reason, I thought that there was instructions.

But here it is. Came from 4chan.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Lancer - 24 May 2023

(23 May 2023, 20:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Found it.
For some reason, I thought that there was instructions.

But here it is. Came from 4chan.

This one kinda relies on having considerable boobs or else it will slip.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 14 Jun 2023

Ah, it does not always work from the first attempt...

self-bondage-art-236.jpg thumbnail   

And some scenarios are better to be avoided:

self-bondage-art-237.jpg thumbnail   

This one is interesting, but where is the key?

self-bondage-art-238.jpg thumbnail   

Comment from the author:

Quote:In addition, this type of timer lock is a button unlocking type, so it seems that it will not be released even if the time comes.
In reality, it is difficult to pull the leash tight, and you may fall over and reach for it, so please try to come up with various ideas!
It might be better to do it on all fours instead of standing on your elbows.

The results of the previous instructions:

self-bondage-art-239.jpg thumbnail     self-bondage-art-240.jpg thumbnail   

Rope-ratchet introduction:

self-bondage-art-241.jpg thumbnail     self-bondage-art-242.jpg thumbnail   

Source: https://twitter.com/Spring_tami

RE: Self-Bondage Art - helpless85 - 14 Jun 2023

self-bondage-art-241.translated.jpg thumbnail   
 self-bondage-art-242.translated.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Self-Bondage Art - orimorii - 20 Jun 2023

(18 May 2023, 10:52 )helpless85 Wrote: Couldn't find it but here's what Yandex's translator does with it.

Great tie btw tried it works perfectly my only issue is how to "finish" it. Can someone please help me understand step 10-2? It looks like they pass their hand through that loop then pass the loop to their other hand. At that point I don't understand how the wrist remains encircled by the rope because there was no twisting or cinching there, the top part of the loop should "slide up" instead of getting pinned by nothing.

I thought I was doing something wrong but then repeated the steps 10-1 10-2 in front of me (just the loop and wrist part) and I still can't make sense of it.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Anne - 21 Jun 2023

(20 Jun 2023, 23:30 )orimorii Wrote:
(18 May 2023, 10:52 )helpless85 Wrote: Couldn't find it but here's what Yandex's translator does with it.
Great tie btw tried it works perfectly my only issue is how to "finish" it. Can someone please help me understand step 10-2? It looks like they pass their hand through that loop then pass the loop to their other hand. At that point I don't understand how the wrist remains encircled by the rope because there was no twisting or cinching there, the top part of the loop should "slide up" instead of getting pinned by nothing.
I thought I was doing something wrong but then repeated the steps 10-1 10-2 in front of me (just the loop and wrist part) and I still can't make sense of it.

I had a lot of extra rope left after step 10 so I did an extra loop like in step 9. Then still had some left so then alternate your hands sticking them through the loop, or like hold the single rope of the loop, not the doubled op rope and loop it around one wrist, pass it to the other hand and loop it around the other wrist until you run out of rope. That's 10-2 and 10-3, I kept alternating this but only like 3 loops total. The rope shouldn't slide up because the end of the loop is around a wrist.

If you pull down with your arms and wiggle a bit you'll notice some slack disappearing and it will be impossible to get out without some help. Even if you can find the end of the rope (that last loop around the wrist) it will be insanely hard to get some slack back and get it over your hand to do the motions in reverse to untie yourself. It took me half an hour and I needed the help of a door handle and pulling with my weight while struggling to get some slack before I managed to get out. I had my ankles tied but luckily I didn't do a frogtie, or worse, a hogtie, or it would have been a struggle with the scissors for me.

If it's not clear I can try and do a video where I'll stay as close as I can to the instructions.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - orimorii - 22 Jun 2023

(21 Jun 2023, 13:48 )Anne Wrote:
(20 Jun 2023, 23:30 )orimorii Wrote:

I  had a lot of extra rope left after step 10 so I did an extra loop like in step 9. Then still had some left so then alternate your hands sticking them through the loop, or like hold the single rope of the loop, not the doubled op rope and loop it around one wrist, pass it to the other hand and loop it around the other wrist until you run out of rope. That's 10-2 and 10-3, I kept alternating this but only like 3 loops total. The rope shouldn't slide up because the end of the loop is around a wrist.

If you pull down with your arms and wiggle a bit you'll notice some slack disappearing and it will be impossible to get out without some help. Even if you can find the end of the rope (that last loop around the wrist) it will be insanely hard to get some slack back and get it over your hand to do the motions in reverse to untie yourself. It took me half an hour and I needed the help of a door handle and pulling with my weight while struggling to get some slack before I managed to get out. I had my ankles tied but luckily I didn't do a frogtie, or worse, a hogtie, or it would have been a struggle with the scissors for me.

If it's not clear I can try and do a video where I'll stay as close as I can to the instructions.

I guess it's great news that I couldn't follow the instructions as I don't want to destroy some good rope 😋 . I just kinda looped around my wrists without finishing it off anywhere just holding it with my hand.

The way you described it makes sense and I was successful in tying my wrists in front of me with a hanging loop in a way that (while keeping tension) it's pretty much impossible to get out of as you said it.

I tried it one more time with the whole harness setup and made a circle, put my wrists through, instead of looping it twice I did it three times and it's a struggle to get out of this one as well the rope's friction is enough to keep my hands up and I had to pull individual loops down to get out of it.

I'm wondering is it possible to finish this tie that is secure, does not require handcuffs and does not involve cutting the original rope? I guess I can just loop a throwaway shorter piece of rope for my wrists?

RE: Self-Bondage Art - jessilongstocking - 26 Apr 2024

Just found this story. I doubt this is possible as selfbondage in  real life but the artwork is really good:
 01.png thumbnail     02.png thumbnail     03.png thumbnail     04.png thumbnail     05.png thumbnail     06.png thumbnail     07.png thumbnail     08.png thumbnail     09.png thumbnail     10.png thumbnail     11.png thumbnail     12.png thumbnail     13.png thumbnail     14.png thumbnail     15.png thumbnail     16.png thumbnail     17.png thumbnail     18.png thumbnail     19.png thumbnail     20.png thumbnail   

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 26 Apr 2024

(26 Apr 2024, 05:48 )jessilongstocking Wrote: I doubt this is possible as selfbondage in  real life but the artwork is really good:
Interesting concept. Premade self-bondage rope harness. I like it. But with real life always shifting rope coils, real life twisting&tangling rope, most likely it will not work in real life indeed. Even Bondage Webbing self-bondage straps (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2134 ) look & feel confusing 😂