Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 17 May 2023

Ok, found the one I was looking for.
Page 28 on this thread shown almost the same tie, without going over the shoulders.
No text, but the tie is in color.

And yes, it can be done with a little practice.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 17 May 2023

(17 May 2023, 18:19 )Tinker D Wrote: I thought we had a translation in another post.
Possibly, as this set looks familiar. Can anybody find it?

RE: Self-Bondage Art - helpless85 - 18 May 2023

Couldn't find it but here's what Yandex's translator does with it.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - estanton - 18 May 2023

(18 May 2023, 10:52 )helpless85 Wrote: Couldn't find it but here's what Yandex's translator does with it.

Well... Not very practical for rigid old farts 😟 ..

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Anne - 22 May 2023

I have some time tomorrow, I'll try it out.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Anne - 23 May 2023

I just tried it and it works really well. Got it at my first attempt while looking at the instructions. I did finish by locking the final bit of the rope together with a bunch of the wrist coils with a timer padlock so I couldn't just start undoing it right away. Had the timer on 20 minutes, after struggling and wiggling around there was no way I could get out so I waited it out until the padlock opened and even then the ropes got pulled tighter by my struggling. At the end I didn't need scissors to get out but it took a few minutes and the help of a door handle.

I'd like to try this again in combination with a frogtie or a hogtie but then I'll have to cut the ropes to get out.

It was really comfortable though so if you like long sessions go for it.

EDIT: Just finished combining it with a hogtie. Instead of looping the final end around your wrists and letting it get tighter by pulling and wiggling I pushed it back under the ropes looping my torso like it's done in step 10-1. Then I used 2 padlocks, 1 regular one and one timed one to lock it to a loop that I pulled tight with a ratchet connected to my ankle bounds. This as a bit of a safety so only one lock needs to open for everything to release. Let me say that pulling my legs into a hogtie also tightened the ropes around my wrists quite a bit so there was absolutely no escaping, I was working my way up to the key for the padlock when the timer ran out and the remote controlled padlock opened. It still took over 15 minutes to get a hand free. If I'm adding more ropes in the future (like upper legs) I will have to sacrifice some ropes by cutting them because getting out without using my scissors was quite a challenge. Maybe I can do a video but it would 40 minutes of me getting into bondage, 15 minutes of not being able to move in the strictest hogtie I ever did and finishing with grabbing scissors and cutting myself free.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 23 May 2023

That means it can be moved to the Technique section (unless it's aeady there, but forgotten).

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 23 May 2023

Checked there. Nope, still can’t find it.
I know I’ve seen it before in English, I just don’t remember where or when.

Also, I have tried this tie before. Yep, it can be done and it is secure.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - vanessa_fetish - 23 May 2023

(23 May 2023, 15:20 )Tinker D Wrote: Checked there. Nope, still can’t find it.
I know I’ve seen it before in English, I just don’t remember where or when.

Also, I have tried this tie before. Yep, it can be done and it is secure.

I might have it on a DVD, will check and see.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 23 May 2023

Looks like this set was created 10 days ago. This is the source: https://twitter.com/Spring_tami