Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Self-Bondage Art - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Self-Bondage Art (/Thread-Self-Bondage-Art)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 26 Feb 2021

This drawing had me puzzled for a while, but I've now concluded that it is some form of self-bondage:

bdsmlr-428705-rEIVSmXWRW.jpg thumbnail   

The way I see it is that the keys to her release are inside the bottle, which is full of frozen water. Only when the ice melts will the keys (which are attached to the line) slide free from the bottle neck (being small enough to do so)

She can attempt to speed up the thawing process by reaching forwards, bouncing the hook arm and warming the ice with her hands.

But this comes at a price: any movement will cause the dildo/plug/clit clamp to cause her serious 'distraction'. (I have no idea where the 3rd dildo/plug goes - either my knowledge of anatomy is totally wrong or...?)

Well, that's my perverted thoughts... any other ideas?

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Tinker D - 26 Feb 2021

Unless the third device, the one that doesn’t move is a brace of some form, keeping the two dildos and crouch in place.

Hard to explain, like a seat or crouch strap or plate.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - FagMan - 27 Feb 2021

(26 Feb 2021, 17:05 )madjack Wrote: This drawing had me puzzled for a while, but I've now concluded that it is some form of self-bondage:
[attachment=45712]
The way I see it is that the keys to her release are inside the bottle, which is full of frozen water. Only when the ice melts will the keys (which are attached to the line) slide free from the bottle neck (being small enough to do so)
She can attempt to speed up the thawing process by reaching forwards, bouncing the hook arm and warming the ice with her hands.
But this comes at a price: any movement will cause the dildo/plug/clit clamp to cause her serious 'distraction'. (I have no idea where the 3rd dildo/plug goes - either my knowledge of anatomy is totally wrong or...?)
Well, that's my perverted thoughts... any other ideas?
Enjoy
MJ

The way I see it is that her feet are obviously attached to pedals, connected to a chain, as are the dildos. But hidden from view is a small hydraulic pump also connected to said chain and the bar her arms are attached to. By pedaling the pump very slowly raises the bar her arms are attached to closer to the bottle. Thus to get free she has to pedal to raise the bar but in doing so she also f**ks herself.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2021

self-bondage-art-231_caught.png thumbnail    - escape is not easy even with the scissors laying freely on the bed

self-bondage-art-232_self-suspension.jpg thumbnail    - self-suspension for pros

RE: Self-Bondage Art - bondagetom1 - 04 Mar 2021

Haven't we all had those "oh sh*t moments" where a partner, wife, roommate, parent, etc. comes home early. I've never been caught, but I've certainly pulled off several layers of "clothing" in less than a minute 😊

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 15 Jun 2021

"Unfortunately she left the scissors on the board instead of putting them in front of her as usual..."

23-wrong_place_by_janvanh.jpg thumbnail   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/janvanh/art/Wrong-Place-881643726

RE: Self-Bondage Art - madjack - 11 Aug 2021

I'll add a note of caution to the attribution for this one:

1909 hysteria.JPG thumbnail    - women tying themselves up, due to some kind of hysteria??? 

Purportedly from a 1909 article in the 'St Louis Post-Dispatch' 

It's certainly in an appropriate style for the period and also has that 'titillation' value without actually being overtly sexual, which wasn't uncommon in Edwardian times (sorry, showing my Britishness there....). 

But.... what you folks think?

MJ

RE: Self-Bondage Art - helpless85 - 11 Aug 2021

Full page:

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 11 Aug 2021

After 113 years - nothing changes. Only the word "hysteria" got replaced with new words. And I love the "Self-help for nervous women". Also no changes after 100+ years.

RE: Self-Bondage Art - Like Ra - 08 Sep 2021

Self-bondage gone wrong - lost key

self-bondage-art-233_gone_wrong.jpg thumbnail     self-bondage-art-234_gone-wrong.png thumbnail   

Yeah, ridiculous, of course, but tagged as "self-bondage" ... 😂