Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Homeworking in fetish clothing - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Homeworking in fetish clothing (/Thread-Homeworking-in-fetish-clothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Like Ra - 28 May 2021

(28 May 2021, 08:32 )Culmor Wrote: PreppingĀ for management team
What about the top? šŸ˜‹

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Culmor - 28 May 2021

The meetingsĀ on Zoom, I need to keep some semblance of decorum šŸ˜ŠĀ 'Dress-down Friday' only goes so far.

Edit, breaking for a recharge and a change of outfit before my two o'clock Zoom.

Afternoon outfit.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - madjack - 29 May 2021

(28 May 2021, 11:10 )Culmor Wrote: The meetingsĀ on Zoom, I need to keep some semblance of decorum [Image: smile.gif]Ā 'Dress-down Friday' only goes so far.

The curse of video conferencing - damn you Zoom, the woe of Webex and a plague upon Teams!!

Had I more time 'home alone' then my 'off-screen' attire would most certainly be more daring (both inside and out, if you get my meaning... šŸ˜‰Ā )

I've noticed that on any call with more than a handful ofĀ people there are always some who never switch on their video (as the chair/host of most call this is a luxury not afforded to me)Ā Ā - which does raise the interesting question:Ā what are they hiding...Ā  šŸ¤”Ā 

They can't all still be in their pyjamas or have embarrassingly tatty office/kitchen/spare room backgrounds, nor limited bandwidth - there must be another reason.

How many are secret fetish fans? Invisibly squeaking in their latex finery only an accidental click away from exposure!Ā 

MJ

Ps. I for one am not overly eager for a return to 'normal' and going back toĀ commuting - the thought of spending 4-6hrs travelling into the big city, just to do what I've managed quite well from the comfort of my own home over the last 18months just doesn't appeal.

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - The inspector - 29 May 2021

If itā€™s anything like where I work, the lack of video is to disguise the fact that they are not paying attention or even present. One person has aeady been caught out as they didnā€™t answer a question, only for the manager to call them on the mobile and hear call of duty in the background.

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Zooy - 29 May 2021

(29 May 2021, 10:37 )TheĀ inspector Wrote: If itā€™s anything like where I work, the lack of video is to disguise the fact that they are not paying attention or even present. One person has aeady been caught out as they didnā€™t answer a question, only for the manager to call them on the mobile and hear call of duty in the background.

Right!
This is also the reason that I often have the camera off. That way nobody sees when IĀ go to the kitchen to get a coffee or cookies. I just keep the sound on, but the microphone off.

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Kit-Katt - 29 May 2021

(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: [...]
They can't all still be in their pyjamas [...]
...yeah.... I'm totallyĀ not still in PJs at 5pm on a telework day... šŸ˜

You either have a lot of faith in your coworkers, or greatly underestimate the power of laziness. šŸ˜›

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Vixien - 29 May 2021

"the power of laziness" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have privilege to work from home office for several years. You can imagine how dressed I was....šŸ˜œšŸ˜‡

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Like Ra - 29 May 2021

(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: I've noticed that on any call with more than a handful ofĀ people there are always some who never switch on their video (as the chair/host of most call this is a luxury not afforded to me)Ā Ā - which does raise the interesting question:Ā what are they hiding...Ā 
I never turn my camera on, and I hate when someone has it on, really. It sooo distracting (even rude in my opinion) and never adds anything to any call... OK, there was one exception. There was a presentation and they invited a standup comedian. Ah... no, even in that case he was showing pictures and not himself šŸ˜‚

(29 May 2021, 15:21 )Zooy Wrote: That way nobody sees when IĀ go to the kitchen to get a coffee or cookies. I just keep the sound on, but the microphone off.
Exactly. It's nones business what I'm doing, how I look, as long as I pay attention when I'm needed, and my mike is muted when I'm not speaking.

(29 May 2021, 08:48 )madjack Wrote: the thought of spending 4-6hrs travelling into the big city, just to do what I've managed quite well from the comfort of my own home over the last 18months just doesn't appeal.
As a person who has been working from home since... mmm... 2004? 2005? I can't agree more! šŸ˜‡

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Like Ra - 29 May 2021

(29 May 2021, 15:53 )Vixien Wrote: I have privilege to work from home office for several years. You can imagine how dressed I was....šŸ˜œšŸ˜‡
Photo? šŸ˜‹

RE: Homeworking in fetish clothing - Vixien - 30 May 2021

Unforutunately not. Just didn't come up on my mind to take a photo of a daily routine. ThereĀ was lot of " Secrets in lace" outfits, and several zentai costumes
Now, I'm back at the office ā˜¹ļø.