Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Forced deep throat - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Self-Bondage Session ideas, requests and fiction (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage-Session-ideas-requests-and-fiction)
+--- Thread: Forced deep throat (/Thread-Forced-deep-throat)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Forced deep throat - sepage - 28 Nov 2014

(28 Nov 2014, 15:54 )madjack Wrote: - I love the scenario; deep-throat and hold or else!
MJ

Would love to read the following ! Where did you find it ?

RE: Forced deep throat - Like Ra - 28 Nov 2014

Google found only this single image. Probably, there is no story.

RE: Forced deep throat - madjack - 29 Nov 2014

(28 Nov 2014, 19:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Google found only this single image. Probably, there is no story.

I found it in Deviant Art, but I couldn't find anything else either

MJ

RE: Forced deep throat - madjack - 08 Apr 2015

Some more images to share:

tumblr_nfx50jShoT1ty4fj6o1_400.gif thumbnail     tumblr_nhpaj9SPfm1stfxz6o2_400.gif thumbnail     tumblr_nhpaj9SPfm1stfxz6o3_400.gif thumbnail    - (animated) unstoppable machine mastering?
 tumblr_njlngs7Gx51unzwydo1_540.jpg thumbnail     tumblr_njlngs7Gx51unzwydo2_540.jpg thumbnail    - that's a long gag!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Forced deep throat - Like Ra - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 14:59 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14720][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14721] - that's a long gag!
Yes, my idea to use the dildo harness! 😋 (Gonna buy one...)

RE: Forced deep throat - jasapasa - 13 Jun 2015

Here is oneway to do forced deep throat

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/learning-to-suck-a-cock-25983651

RE: Forced deep throat - Like Ra - 14 Jun 2015

Hm... Three cameras in a forest....

RE: Forced deep throat - madjack - 28 Sep 2015

I love this image anyway, but...

tumblr_lovkyxs2sn1qlxg0yo1_540.jpg thumbnail    - imagine using this in a self-bondage scenario.

I'd set it so that you had to move closer to the wall to reach the keys to release your cuffed wrists. But, moving forwards caused the rope around the collar to automatically tighten (a simple one-way ratchet and weight would work) - meaning each step forwards would involve more dildo in your mouth, with no way of retreating.

The key would be encased in ice, so your choice would be to wait and guess if the ice was melted (blindfolded you couldn't see it) or else risk a long time with that dildo deep down your throat.

Some practical problems still to solve - such as how to prevent simply bypassing the dildo

interesting?

MJ

RE: Forced deep throat - Vixien - 29 Sep 2015

(28 Sep 2015, 15:01 )madjack Wrote: I love this image anyway, but...

- imagine using this in a self-bondage scenario.

I'd set it so that you had to move closer to the wall to reach the keys to release your cuffed wrists. But, moving forwards caused the rope around the collar to automatically tighten (a simple one-way ratchet and weight would work) - meaning each step forwards would involve more dildo in your mouth, with no way of retreating.

The key would be encased in ice, so your choice would be to wait and guess if the ice was melted (blindfolded you couldn't see it) or else risk a long time with that dildo deep down your throat.

Some practical problems still to solve - such as how to prevent simply bypassing the dildo

interesting?

MJ

Very interesting. Moving teh head  left/right/up/down  and possibility to just push dildo out during that movement out, somehow should be prevented.

RE: Forced deep throat - Like Ra - 29 Sep 2015

This summer I was playing with several ideas: a harness with dildo gag, a leather hood with a metallized mouth opening with a dildo crammed into it, a latex hood with dildo inside, a ball-with-dildo gag, and a dildo gag. In some cases you can spit the dildo out, in some not, in some a bit. What you would like is the ability to slide it out of you throat, but the last 8-9cm must be still in. It's much more comfortable if the dildo is soft (it feels much more obvious than it sounds). And yes, I'm still thinking about a proper post with all my findings...