Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pencil skirt fetish - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Pencil skirt fetish (/Thread-Pencil-skirt-fetish)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - Zooy - 14 May 2021

What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil.

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - PurpleVibes - 14 May 2021

(14 May 2021, 08:51 )Zooy Wrote: What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil
???

? on the other hand, there goes my fantasy...? I guess Dumbledore was right:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams..."

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - Zooy - 14 May 2021

(14 May 2021, 18:39 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(14 May 2021, 08:51 )Zooy Wrote: What I notice is that this sexy look works out mostly because these models are all thin as a pencil
🤣🤣🤣

💔 on the other hand, there goes my fantasy...😩 I guess Dumbledore was right:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams..."

Almost the whole of fashion industry is built on dreams. Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes. So nothing to be ashamed of. When you wear a skirt like that, the most important thing is how it makes you feel.

The pictures you post are very pretty. Please keep posting them.

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - PurpleVibes - 14 May 2021

(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes.
Yeah, that has happened to me so many times... and I still don't learn the lesson lol.

(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Please keep posting them.
You can definitely count on that 😁

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - Like Ra - 15 May 2021

(14 May 2021, 19:28 )Zooy Wrote: Almost the whole of fashion industry is built on dreams. Women thinking that they will look as good as those models when they buy those clothes.
Exactly. I would rather say - advertising industry. What means - all industries. By creating a virtual, not existing in real life ideal. Even the fashion models look very different "in real life", so they, in fact, do not exist as we "see" them. Two level of abstractions: we strive to achieve an ideal we created for ourself, which is based on a non-existent "role model" 😂

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - Like Ra - 15 May 2021

And that brings us to How to take good photos (also of yourself)

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - PurpleVibes - 16 May 2021

PSK19.jpg thumbnail     PSK20.jpg thumbnail     PSK26.jpg thumbnail     PSK27.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - Like Ra - 16 May 2021

(16 May 2021, 02:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Simon O is just so iconic, can you spot it?
I know the 1st photo and the 3 with Zlata. Not sure which one(s) you mean 😊

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - PurpleVibes - 21 May 2021

PSK26.JPG thumbnail     PSK29.JPG thumbnail     PSK30.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Pencil skirt fetish - PurpleVibes - 25 May 2021

PSK32.jpg thumbnail     PSK35.JPG thumbnail     PSK36.JPG thumbnail