Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - ranma82 - 09 May 2023

(09 May 2023, 13:55 )Jenni K Wrote: Magic Spell Compulsion
damn one file that i missed b4 her site closed Confused

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 10 May 2023

(09 May 2023, 18:42 )spiraltone42 Wrote: Magic Spell Compulsion
It's on RetroShare.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - littlewolfstar - 16 May 2023

I'm going to listen to the Demon Girl Series. Last year I listened to most of the Spirit Girl series. I am going to follow the instructions i saw online for listening order: Mind Control, then Horny Mind, then Mind Trap. Then I will listen to the others.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - AndreaJayne - 17 May 2023

Such a shame we are missing the website. So many great creations and just as importantly the descriptions of the files!

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Bri89 - 22 May 2023

(10 May 2023, 03:27 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 May 2023, 18:42 )spiraltone42 Wrote: Magic Spell Compulsion
It's on RetroShare.

Hi there, may I please ask for the retro share page please?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 22 May 2023

(22 May 2023, 07:28 )Bri89 Wrote: Hi there, may I please ask for the retro share page please?
You can search for the file name in RetroShare: (File -> Search).
About RetroShare: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2540

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Bri89 - 23 May 2023

(22 May 2023, 12:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 May 2023, 07:28 )Bri89 Wrote: Hi there, may I please ask for the retro share page please?
You can search for the file name in RetroShare: (File -> Search).
About RetroShare: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2540

Thank you very much, I appreciate it

RE: Kei's MindWarp - littlewolfstar - 24 Jun 2023

it's been a month, nobody has any news about kei?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Punkshot - 29 Jun 2023

(30 Jan 2023, 23:33 )tiermes Wrote:
(07 Nov 2022, 19:02 )Sofia_B Wrote: My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

Mp

Hi Sofia, 
You have a very pretty name.🌷 I am writing to you because I would like to be able to access your Kei files… that is if it is OK with you. I’m not sure how to DM you… so maybe you can u help me? Let me know what you need, and I will do exactly what you instruct me to do.  
Thank you in advance,
Punk

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Lisa_C - 07 Jul 2023

(16 May 2023, 22:10 )littlewolfstar Wrote: I'm going to listen to the Demon Girl Series. Last year I listened to most of the Spirit Girl series. I am going to follow the instructions i saw online for listening order: Mind Control, then Horny Mind, then Mind Trap. Then I will listen to the others.

I’d be interested to hear what you think about the DG files after using them. 

I have only over the past few days tried out two of the SG files. 

To be honest, I was frightened of both, more the DG than SG. 

So I never purchased the former recordings, and I left SG gathering dust on my hard drive for years. 

I plucked up the courage to listen to both SG files daily over the past week, Shrink Clitty and Mind Fuck, and I did listen twice to Obedience, but am now focussing on the first two only. 

I have several others such as Puppet Strings, Special Editions, M2F Feminisation Implant, Mind Eraser Special Edition and SG Body Transformation Special Edition, plus others as well, some I’ve listened too but for the time being, I’ll stick with the two SG files and report back how things progress, or not, if anyone’s interested.

I find the files up to an hour (give or take) manageable, but the 1 hour 20 minute (plus) length, I do struggle to retain focus. 

I’ve had two interesting experiences with the SG files in this past week. 

One is, while our driving the other day. Approaching a roundabout, another driver who beat me to it, and who I had to give way to, when I caught a glance of her and realised it was a female, I remember thinking to myself, “oh, another woman” obviously automatically regarding myself as female too. 

I’ve never had the thought appear in my head like that before. 

Finally, while doing the poses in the mirror, while saying “good girl” which seemed to be having no noticeable effect, I decided last night to stand there, staring into the mirror while looking into my eyes and reciting a dozen times or more, the term “good girl” and I confess, although it was likely my imagination, but my face appeared to change, particularly the eyes and the shape, I was spooked by that and stopped.

However, out of interest, wondering if it was the darker room that may have lead to an optical illusion, because I had no lights on at the time,  save for the illumination from the bulbs on the electric fire at the foot of the mirror, I tried again this morning using a different mirror, situated at the top of the stairs, which was fully lit at the time with natural light shining through from the open bathroom door and I achieved a similar weird effect on that occasion too. 

I stopped at that point and have been wary of repeating the ‘pose’ in that particular manner since this morning.

Apart from those two instances, I also definitely feel and act more feminine and LOVE that particular feeling. 

I will round off by saying that I’m a M2F TS, on hormones from my health service clinic, and also taking testosterone blocking medication too. 

My favourite files are Kies, apart that is how long some of them can be because their efficacy at making me FEEL more feminine and girly is what I love about them. 

I’d like to try some of the DG files now that I’ve dipped my toe in the water so to speak, as well as Feminine Whispers and a one I ‘think’ begins with an ’I’ but I can’t remember the name just off the top of my head. 

Anyway, we all know, Kies files are difficult to find, unless you go to Retroshare, but I have a Mac and I’m not technically minded and I can’t get my head around the instructions. 

Anyway, that’s my story, for my first post, let me sign off by hoping everyone, wherever they are, is have a good day, or evening.