Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - rebroad - 09 Mar 2022

(06 Jan 2022, 19:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Purple Telepathy Training 1

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28azxwkh1sI

what is it supposed to do?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - stuff123 - 13 Mar 2022

I listed to ORGASM IS OBEDIENCE: SENSITIVITY and it was interesting.
I'm not quite sure what the purpose of the file is, but it is one of the few where I definitely visualized what I was being asked.
It mentions something about being small, and I absolutely visualized that.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - stuff123 - 14 Mar 2022

Had a go with DG anal pleasure slave and I have listened to this one a handful of times in the past.

I wanna say this one has done some interesting things to me.
Mostly, I just feel pleasure when spreading my rear. Even if it's just in the air. I want to say that is a definite intention of this file.
I don't mind that. It's a bit fun to just do something like squat down and feel your butt open and then all of a sudden the pleasure hits you.

I like this file quite a bit. I could see myself listening several times.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 14 Mar 2022

Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-girl-fuck-doll-slave

Demon Girl: Fuck Doll Slave

Kei Wrote:Description:

This is a mind control hypnosis audio file. A recreational pleasure story. A magical possession ritual.

Demon girl takes control of the subject's mind. The subject will be mind controlled and she will become a slave to a master. She will love master's cock. She will feel compelled to obey master. Demon Girl wants to obey her master. If the subject does not have a master to serve, she will find a man to obey. This file will cause the subject to feel a deep desire to serve a master. Demon Girl will force the subject to suck her master's cock and drink his semen. She will love to wear pretty dresses for master's pleasure. She will be a flesh doll. A fuck toy for master to use. All of the subject's holes will be trained to please master. Demon Girl will use the subject's mind and body to satiate her deep craving to please master. Demon Girl's control is absolute. This file causes permanent parameter changes in the subconscious mind of the subject. She will want to be master's doll. A perfect puppet for Demon Girl to use. She will use the subject's body and cause her to feel deep submissive cravings. She will want to be a good girl for master. She will want to make a man hard. She will want to see master's erect cock. Her mind will think about seeing it. Her subconscious mind will know that she needs to see it. Master's cock needs to feel pleasure. This file transforms the subject into an obedient slave doll. She will be a puppet for Demon Girl. Her control is absolute. A permanent fuck doll. This file uses hypnotic mind control. You need to serve a man's cock. This file will cause the subject's mind to serve a man's cock. The subject will feel a deep compelling urge to orgasm with master's cock inside her body.

Contains: Master's Smell, Slave training, Mind control, Spirit Possession, Submissive Urges, Feminine Training, Anal Sex, Doll Programming, Fairy Crown, Smell Trigger, Feminization, Orgasm Sensitivity, Pussy Drool, Deep Mind Control, Magic Control Box, Reinforced Demon Girl Possession, Demon Sex Magic

RE: Kei's MindWarp - BambiNovaBot - 15 Mar 2022

(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-girl-fuck-doll-slave

So I've been listening to this one quite a bit ever since it dropped. I was quite excited when it dropped because it's been some time since Kei has put out a DG file. I decided to give it a listen in bed and it has a very gentle induction that seductively draws you in, encouraging you to follow triggers developed in earlier files in the DG series. It's definitely a gentler file, as I found myself settling to sleep quite easily during the induction. So I wake up the next morning, see that it finished playing through and there's not much fanfare... Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open. Only to "awaken", although I say this because it felt more as if I'd just opened my eyes but was aeady awake, with the file echoing through my ears like the only sound in my universe and my hands were uncontrollably kneading my chest, playing with my nipples, and I could feel but not hear myself moaning and whimpering. At some point I lapsed out again, to awaken the following morning thinking that this short experience was just a dream, and yet I was a little tender in my chest. It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room. But all anxiety has faded and none of these previously mentioned anxiety inducers seem to occur when listening to this file. If anyone has a theory on that, I'd love to hear it. I'll say, I never have anxiety listening to hypnosis files, even DG files. I find myself to be ultrasensitive to changes in my environment specifically. That being said, this could be simply auditorily induced hallucinations baked into how the audio is mastered in the file, just my theory.  

Since last week I've probably spent every night but maybe Saturday night listening to this file, and tossing a random choice of Good Girl - Feminizing Dream Memories, Good Girl Mental Block Shrinking Clitoris Feminization Special Edition, or Spirit Girl Unicorn Pussy on after it. While many attest to sleeping while listening to hypnosis being an ineffective form of utilizing hypnosis files, I've found it works for me. I've made far too many subconscious and conscious decisions in the last week alone, let alone the last several years, which wouldn't have happened without incorporating a little bit of bedtime hypnosis. That being said, I also drop quickly and HARD after many years of utilizing different hypnosis files for my own purposes, so take away from that what you will.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - BleuSkiess - 16 Mar 2022

Does anyone have the new file to share? I can't use retro share at the moment. I also have the pussy spell file if anyone wants that to upload to retroshare.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Oldself - 19 Mar 2022

(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote:
(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-girl-fuck-doll-slave

So I've been listening to this one quite a bit ever since it dropped. I was quite excited when it dropped because it's been some time since Kei has put out a DG file. I decided to give it a listen in bed and it has a very gentle induction that seductively draws you in, encouraging you to follow triggers developed in earlier files in the DG series. It's definitely a gentler file, as I found myself settling to sleep quite easily during the induction. So I wake up the next morning, see that it finished playing through and there's not much fanfare... Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open. Only to "awaken", although I say this because it felt more as if I'd just opened my eyes but was aeady awake, with the file echoing through my ears like the only sound in my universe and my hands were uncontrollably kneading my chest, playing with my nipples, and I could feel but not hear myself moaning and whimpering. At some point I lapsed out again, to awaken the following morning thinking that this short experience was just a dream, and yet I was a little tender in my chest. It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room. But all anxiety has faded and none of these previously mentioned anxiety inducers seem to occur when listening to this file. If anyone has a theory on that, I'd love to hear it. I'll say, I never have anxiety listening to hypnosis files, even DG files. I find myself to be ultrasensitive to changes in my environment specifically. That being said, this could be simply auditorily induced hallucinations baked into how the audio is mastered in the file, just my theory.  

Since last week I've probably spent every night but maybe Saturday night listening to this file, and tossing a random choice of Good Girl - Feminizing Dream Memories, Good Girl Mental Block Shrinking Clitoris Feminization Special Edition, or Spirit Girl Unicorn Pussy on after it. While many attest to sleeping while listening to hypnosis being an ineffective form of utilizing hypnosis files, I've found it works for me. I've made far too many subconscious and conscious decisions in the last week alone, let alone the last several years, which wouldn't have happened without incorporating a little bit of bedtime hypnosis. That being said, I also drop quickly and HARD after many years of utilizing different hypnosis files for my own purposes, so take away from that what you will.

Seems pretty good, i wonder if this is the best one so far.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - redara - 22 Mar 2022

(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open.
Yeah I get what you mean, Everyday I'm like okay today I will take a break from hypno but right before I go to bed I feel a switch in my mindset and I just feel rush a of excitement and before I know it I have my headphones on and listening like a good obedient girl... fuck it feels so good.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - BambiNovaBot - 22 Mar 2022

(19 Mar 2022, 06:03 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote:

Seems pretty good, i wonder if this is the best one so far.

I believe it's one of the best mastered files so far from Kei. I think they have a few more powerful files that they're almost finished with in the DG series and in others. 

I find it interesting that this was one of the more powerful files I've listened to, while also being one of the less verbally explicit files from Kei. Well, it is tame until you get deep into the file.

(22 Mar 2022, 18:42 )redara Wrote:
(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open.
Yeah I get what you mean, Everyday I'm like okay today I will take a break from hypno but right before I go to bed I feel a switch in my mindset and I just feel rush a of excitement and before I know it I have my headphones on and listening like a good obedient girl... fuck it feels so good.

Why would you ever want to stop? 😈 It feels so good to open up your mind flower and let Her in.

Jokes aside, be sure to remember to give yourself some time to refresh! 😇

RE: Kei's MindWarp - 11111 - 22 Mar 2022

Anyone have new Kei file? Mega or retroshare .Pls