Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 18 May 2021

(18 May 2021, 15:16 )elle Wrote: Is there any place where i can read the script of Kei's feminization files before listening to them?
Currently we have only two scripts. Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Hypnosis-Scripts

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 18 May 2021

(18 May 2021, 15:16 )elle Wrote: Is there any place where i can read the script of Kei's feminization files before listening to them? As i always prefer to see and read to have an idea whats going in the file actually, rather than jumping into the audios first. Any help would be much appreciated.

Out of curiosity...wouldn’t knowing too much of what’s in there kind of reduce its effectiveness?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 19 May 2021

(18 May 2021, 15:16 )elle Wrote: Is there any place where i can read the script of Kei's feminization files before listening to them? As i always prefer to see and read to have an idea whats going in the file actually, rather than jumping into the audios first. Any help would be much appreciated.

No, what I usually do in hypnosis files is skim through the file and listen for themes I don't want to listen to. Other than that, kei usually states what is going to happen and what orientations it's directed to in her file descriptions

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 19 May 2021

(18 May 2021, 08:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 May 2021, 00:36 )MindsEye Wrote: To connect with their fans, and other reasons
What's wrong with this forum? 😉

They can do both

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 19 May 2021

(19 May 2021, 05:07 )MindsEye Wrote: They can do both
"Both" means "neither", OTOH, most current "influencers" are virtually everywhere, that's true. As for both SB and Kei - they started on WMM, then appeared on Reddit, then disappeared from any discussion. SB was here as well. IMHO, Discord is an absolute trash. Probably, for gamers chat only or video calls... But definitely not for something valuable. Whatever you drop there disappears quickly, unless you have a patience to keep scrolling forever.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 20 May 2021

That is a strong opinion, discord isn't a file sharing site, but is good for showing daily content and sharing links to websites and chatting. Also, there's a search bar so you can type in what file you are looking for and it should appear. "Both" doesn't mean "neither".

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 20 May 2021

(20 May 2021, 04:28 )MindsEye Wrote: but is good for showing daily content
Yep, that's it. Unless there is too much content, so it disappears quickly.
(20 May 2021, 04:28 )MindsEye Wrote: discord isn't a file sharing site,
It's got this capability, so it can be used as a file sharing site.
(20 May 2021, 04:28 )MindsEye Wrote: there's a search bar so you can type in what file you are looking for
You have to know what you are looking for exactly. If not - you are back to the "infinite scrolling" - an overused feature even on a non-JS-only sites. Fine for 1-2 pages, completely useless for more, than 10 - almost nobody has patience to scroll any further.

But, again, some do like that clutter and do not care about the structure and information from "just a bit ago". "Dropped and forgotten" or "write only" paradigm. I do understand the reason - such design forces users to ask the same question again & again and answer the same questions again & again, thus increasing daily participation, what might potentially increase clicking on the ads.

Discord was designed as a gamers chatting site (VoIP, text images), a funky IRC replacement, no more, no less, and it stays like this:

Wiki Wrote:In March 2020, Discord changed its motto from "Chat for Gamers" to "Chat for Communities and Friends", and introduced server templates. This was part of their response to an increase of users as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
. . .
Starting in June 2020, Discord announced it was shifting focus away from video gaming specifically to a more all-purpose communication and chat client for all functions

See? A chat. Yet another chat. Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc. Do you think "serious guys" will burn their time in public chats for free?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 20 May 2021

(20 May 2021, 12:03 )Like Ra Wrote: See? A chat. Yet another chat. Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc. Do you think "serious guys" will burn their time in public chats for free?

Yes, many do on there all the time. It's not burning time if your enjoying the conversations you are having. Most people who make content like The Librarian have discord servers tied to their patreon

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Cattani - 03 Jun 2021

Just to say that I found this thread very intriguing as a lurker.
(As well as the Bambi thread)
I hope there will be more updates by users soon.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 03 Jun 2021

(03 Jun 2021, 16:32 )Cattani Wrote: I found this thread very intriguing as a lurker.
. . .
I hope there will be more updates by users soon.
Do you have any experience/results with Kei? As you can see the opinions are diametrically opposite 😆