Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 21 Apr 2021

(21 Apr 2021, 13:50 )Ellie Wrote: there were two suggestions in there not mentioned in the description that I was happily surprised to hear.
And ... what are they?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 21 Apr 2021

(21 Apr 2021, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Apr 2021, 13:50 )Ellie Wrote: there were two suggestions in there not mentioned in the description that I was happily surprised to hear.
And ... what are they?

A sit to pee command , for one .  I haven’t been able to get myself to do it yet but the idea of it gets me for some reason...not the actual act of peeing (hell no) but “peeing like a girl” means my barriers have been broken down. That’s what I’m after. Kei has increased my desires that I had aeady , and helped me realize I want to come out at some point, especially after I (hopefully one day soon) leave Texas. The barriers and mental blocks instilled since birth are still there, and that’s what I’m desperately trying to get rid of, and have been for many years. I do feel them weakening a bit, which is helpful. I just don’t know if I’ll ever get to the point where I don’t have any hang ups preventing me from being true to myself.

The other is a pregnancy inference; I *think* Kei might have directly said “when you get pregnant “, but that might have been my subconscious desire to have heard that. That’s the one thing I feel the most ripped off by , being born bio male...having a life inside of you. That’s not a fetish for me, but the one thing that can never be , and ...yeah. In any case, the file then continues to compare the desire to suck cock with a pregnancy craving.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - rebroad - 26 Apr 2021

(02 Jan 2021, 08:50 )sissysara Wrote: On another note, I decided to try Demon Girl Magic Cock Growth Spell last night, and I fell even deeper in love with demon girl. I'm obsessed with her at this point. I listened to this expecting nothing to happen because I'm aeady very feminized sissy and enjoy having a limp 'clitty' to the point that i rarely 'stroke' it anymore... but my god this file made me rock hard in a way i never thought I could.
I think I'm too much of a slave for Demon Girl at this point that she can practically make me do anything and it'll feel still good anyway. ;D

Does anyone know if Magic Cock Growth has been included in any of the archives/shares that have been posted on here?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 26 Apr 2021

(26 Apr 2021, 12:40 )rebroad Wrote: Does anyone know if Magic Cock Growth has been included in any of the archives/shares that have been posted on here?

Almost certain it has been though it’s one of the few I never purchased since i like to try to forget I am cursed with being bio male 😢

RE: Kei's MindWarp - stuff123 - 29 Apr 2021

I ended up listening to demon girl baby crazy and, well it just seems like yet another one her kei's files.
To me, they are good. And I enjoy the length of them, as I can get ridiculously deep.

Interesting file though.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 17 May 2021

Kei should make a discord

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 17 May 2021

Why?

RE: Kei's MindWarp - MindsEye - 18 May 2021

To connect with their fans, and other reasons

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 18 May 2021

(18 May 2021, 00:36 )MindsEye Wrote: To connect with their fans, and other reasons
What's wrong with this forum? 😉

RE: Kei's MindWarp - elle - 18 May 2021

Is there any place where i can read the script of Kei's feminization files before listening to them? As i always prefer to see and read to have an idea whats going in the file actually, rather than jumping into the audios first. Any help would be much appreciated.