Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 23 Jan 2021

Just purchased Demon Girl Baby Crazy. Is your favorite demon girl crazy for buying this? Iโ€™ll know in about an hour ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Greedybloodhound - 23 Jan 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 14:20 )Ellie Wrote: Just purchased Demon Girl Baby Crazy. Is your favorite demon girl crazy for buying this? Iโ€™ll know in about an hour ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mind sharing?ย ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ basically i'm poor cant buy any files

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 24 Jan 2021

(23 Jan 2021, 22:23 )Greedybloodhound Wrote: Mind sharing?
(18 Jan 2021, 14:13 )Like Ra Wrote: RetroShare
Or grab free K's files.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Greedybloodhound - 24 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Jan 2021, 22:23 )Greedybloodhound Wrote: Mind sharing?
(18 Jan 2021, 14:13 )Like Ra Wrote: RetroShare
Or grab free K's files.
I cant find any files on retro share -_- and also finding new files are mostly files that i dont want

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 24 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 10:02 )Greedybloodhound Wrote: I cant find any files on retro share
Keep adding certs ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Kei's MindWarp - subyasha - 24 Jan 2021

Was Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion a good demon girl starting place? Been having a good time with the sam files and wanted to try some demo girl files.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - spiraltone42 - 26 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 21:40 )subyasha Wrote: Was Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion a good demon girl starting place? Been having a good time with the sam files and wanted to try some demo girl files.

I think so, it was the first file of K's that really clicked with me, and I had a similar situation of being mostly into SB and wanting to branch out

RE: Kei's MindWarp - christianna - 26 Jan 2021

(24 Jan 2021, 21:40 )subyasha Wrote: Was Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion a good demon girl starting place? Been having a good time with the sam files and wanted to try some demo girl files.

That was one of my first files, too, then I moved onto Permanent Fuck Puppet. That one really cinched it for me.
Give it a try and let me know how you like it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: Kei's MindWarp - christianna - 26 Jan 2021

I posted this same question on the 8kun thread. I'd like to know what your experience has been with this topic.

Just curiousโ€ฆ
I've listened to a number of the D3mon G1rl files and have recently broken the habit for about a week. Has anyone else stopped listening to the files and had success with not going back? I've had a little urge to listen again, but nothing so strong that I couldn't stop it.
I know that some of you don't want to stop, and I encourage that you keep listening. I'm interested in those who have stopped and were successful.
Please let me know what happened to you when you stopped. Thanks!

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 26 Jan 2021

(26 Jan 2021, 22:40 )christianna Wrote: Has anyone else stopped listening to the files and had success with not going back?
You mean in general, or is it related to Kei only?

If it's about Kei, then my answer is simple - I never got addicted to Kei, Kei's files never worked for me. So, yes, it can be called a success.

As for other files, I did not listen for around 3 months. And even during the last listening period I used the files as a background music while working to not get distracted. Not sure if it counts.