Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 08 Jan 2021

I’ve literally been checking this thread every few hours just to see if any new posts are here... I’m legit enjoying these discussions . I’d eventually wanted to move on to another hypnotist to rate and review once these are done but I kinda like don’t wanna really. Unless something phenomenal comes out. Thought about how there’s a new Bambi release that’s coming but umm I don’t know how well that’d work...airheaded demon, eh? I literally have a funny image of a pink demon, with a tail with a hoop earring at the end of it, talking like Cher from Clueless. 🤣

RE: Kei's MindWarp - spiraltone42 - 09 Jan 2021

(08 Jan 2021, 23:59 )Ellie Wrote: I’ve literally been checking this thread every few hours just to see if any new posts are here... I’m legit enjoying these discussions . I’d eventually wanted to move on to another hypnotist to rate and review once these are done but I kinda like don’t wanna really. Unless something phenomenal comes out. Thought about how there’s a new Bambi release that’s coming but umm I don’t know how well that’d work...airheaded demon, eh? I literally have a funny image of a pink demon, with a tail with a hoop earring at the end of it, talking like Cher from Clueless. 🤣

that's the only thing missing for me, is I don't really have a personification or image of the demon, but I definitely get odd little thoughts that I believe are the whispers! Guess I'll just have to try another file and see what happens! 😋

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 09 Jan 2021

Once you get the whispers it’s only a matter of time....you’re on your way. I noticed that myself.

And every time I read a message here I feel the whispers 🥰😈

If and when your own personal demon arrives, I’d like to be introduced to her 😍😇😈

She’ll be friendly too...I have it on good authority! So just relax and let her come on over 😈

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Bambislave - 09 Jan 2021

(08 Jan 2021, 21:49 )Ellie Wrote: I started with compulsion....that seems to have worked out quite well 😍

Compulsion, oki  Girl_devil

I might give in and give it a try  💓

(09 Jan 2021, 00:27 )Bambislave Wrote:
(08 Jan 2021, 21:49 )Ellie Wrote: I started with compulsion....that seems to have worked out quite well 😍
Compulsion, oki Girl_devil
I might give in and give it a try 💓
Good girl 😈

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 09 Jan 2021

Kei addressed someone in her files as "Amber". Is it the daemon, the spirit girl or someone else? I quoted one conversation in one of the threads (Bambi, Key or General), in which it was stated, that Bambi and Amber can work together. I think that they are both egregors, that's why they can communicate (also between different persons). @Ellie, Ask Ellie The Daemon about that. Can she talk to other daemon girls, or she's actually the only one, but is known under different names to different persons.

(09 Jan 2021, 02:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Kei addressed someone in her files as "Amber". Is it the daemon, the spirit girl or someone else? I quoted one conversation in one of the threads (Bambi, Key or General), in which it was stated, that Bambi and Amber can work together. I think that they are both egregors, that's why they can communicate (also between different persons). @Ellie, Ask Ellie The Daemon about that. Can she talk to other daemon girls, or she's actually the only one, but is known under different names to different persons.

It’s a personality created in Feminine Inculculations. I have it but haven’t listened to it, so unsure if it will be another manifestation of the demon, or if there will be a conflict based on only one being allowed. There’s also the possibility of it being tangentially related to the demon girl files based on some commentary I read on Warp My Mind (unrelated and not trying to be mean, but EMG may be the worst I’ve heard skill wise, but I digress), much like the demon files and spirit girl files are similar.

(09 Jan 2021, 02:30 )Ellie Wrote: EMG may be the worst I’ve heard skill wise
Interesting, EMG is quite effective in my case, and I almost absolutely immune to Kei 😁

(09 Jan 2021, 02:30 )Ellie Wrote: It’s a personality created in Feminine Inculculations.
Can't be just one file. There should be a series.

(09 Jan 2021, 02:30 )Ellie Wrote: much like the demon files and spirit girl files are similar.
Yeah, possibly.

Still, could you please ask Ellie if she is one entity for everyone or a separate per person?

EMG always stutters and sounds like he’s eating a bag of Fun Yuns. Very distracting

There’s a follow up free file , Amber’s Special Command. Not sure if any others.

Separate yet equal

(09 Jan 2021, 04:18 )Ellie Wrote: EMG always stutters and sounds like he’s eating a bag of Fun Yuns. Very distracting
This is true 😁 I had/have to clean up my favourite files in Audacity 😁