Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Kei's MindWarp - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Kei's MindWarp (/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp)

RE: Kei's MindWarp - sissysara - 02 Jan 2021

(29 Dec 2020, 09:33 )F2S Wrote: So finally listened to demoing girl magic spell compulsion....and I was expecting something scary. Instead it felt kind of warm and cozy to me. This feared “demon” was said to “love “ me but it was presented in IMHO gentle terms. Either this shit really worked on me or I’m aeady a messed up individual. Regardless this actually felt soothing to me 😒
On to feminine whispers next.

Wow, that's interesting.
For me, it was very scary at first. It took me a long time to fully accept her and find her soothing and fall in love with her. I guess Kei uses certain ambient sounds to make it really feel 'demonic' sometimes. Ever notice the 'demonic' music she uses on these Demon Girl files? They used to trigger my mind to conjure up terrifying images of demons and devil worshipers and cultists etc... I grew up religious too up until I was 16 I was a strong believer in God and Satan, so that also played a part in how terrifying the image of a demon is in my mind because I immediately associate it with these subconscious images of Satan, an inherently evil entity. Imagine waking up at 3 am having no control over your muscles and hearing this music in your mind lol. That happened to me a few times. I know demons probably don't exist but when something like this happens my subconscious controls my feelings more than I do with my logical brain, and at these moments I genuinely felt that I was being possessed so that's why it was so terrifying.

On another note, I decided to try Demon Girl Magic Cock Growth Spell last night, and I fell even deeper in love with demon girl. I'm obsessed with her at this point. I listened to this expecting nothing to happen because I'm aeady very feminized sissy and enjoy having a limp 'clitty' to the point that i rarely 'stroke' it anymore... but my god this file made me rock hard in a way i never thought I could.
I think I'm too much of a slave for Demon Girl at this point that she can practically make me do anything and it'll feel still good anyway. ;D

RE: Kei's MindWarp - sissysara - 02 Jan 2021

(01 Jan 2021, 16:43 )F2S Wrote: My demon’s name is Ellie and she’s actually kind of sweet wtf

That is really interesting to me!
Do you talk to her? And how did you know her name?

I've been listening to Demon Girl files for years, but nothing like this happened to me so I'm really interested in the details about this! You probably have a vivid imagination for it to work that well.

(01 Jan 2021, 22:08 )F2S Wrote: I typed that shortly after listening to Fuck Puppet and going to bed. I actually don’t remember a whole lot of the file except
A) it felt really good
B). I had a sensation of being hugged gently periodically while listening. Rather than the scariness implied in the description, I felt love and tenderness, like reassurance that everything was ok in the world
C) As far as after effects I do have a burning desire to listen again more than anything. That was the one big take away. I heard deep voices in the file that I couldn’t make out and I do remember wanting to understand what was said.
Tonight it’s Mind Control Collar and either Oblivion or Spirit Girl Body Transformation. I’ll only have time to listen to two

A: I can confirm this one, this is why I keep coming back! 😁
B: THIS IS VERY INTERESTING. I do feel that sometimes as well but not that deeply.
C: I usually hear that deep voice in my dreams while listening to these files and I associate it with Demon Girl herself. All I know is her voice feels really good to obey and she tells me to do stuff but I don't know what she's telling me. I don't want to listen to these files fully awake so I don't take away from their magic. 😁 All I can think is my subconscious is receiving the messages from that deep voice, completely bypassing my logical brain.

You know what, this makes me want to try to seriously listen to these files, like, properly. I've been listening to them in my sleep all this time, and haven't tried to actually sit and trance to them (usually because I have no time, and they make me very horny so I want to do them at night, and then I end up sleeping anyway). But this time I'll do it properly and set aside a few hours every day for a month and see what demon girl does to me.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 02 Jan 2021

I thought I did talk to her but it could’ve been just a combo of me being high and wanting it to work and playing along. Name just popped up into my head. I’ll go into more detail in a bit cause I’m about to listen to demon girl collar and then will
give a better update. Oblivion will be later

Out of curiosity which file in the series would you say are the most intense?

Edit

Not oblivion ...I meant abyss. I was thinking Bambi for a moment lol

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 02 Jan 2021

(02 Jan 2021, 09:04 )sissysara Wrote: That is really interesting to me!
Do you talk to her? And how did you know her name?
My questions exactly!

(02 Jan 2021, 10:27 )F2S Wrote: Name just popped up into my head.
Sounds familiar.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 02 Jan 2021

I think I may be on to something. Ellie is definitely with me. Felt her there while listening. She’s very kind and comforting, kind of playful. Never heard of a kind loving demon before but if she exists I met her lol. It’s been about an hour but I can feel her there if I think about her especially when I type this. Guess she wants to say hi. Told you she was friendly 🤣

Hopefully she’ll stick around a while . Hasn’t spoken to me yet. If she does hopefully she can tell me what was said during the weird reversed spoken parts during Spirt Girl Body Transformation (she stuck around for that 😊). I don’t know what was said during those parts but thinking of it (like trying to decipher what was said by replaying it in my head) makes me horny so mission accomplished.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - sissysara - 03 Jan 2021

(02 Jan 2021, 18:20 )F2S Wrote: I think I may be on to something. Ellie is definitely with me. Felt her there while listening. She’s very kind and comforting, kind of playful. Never heard of a kind loving demon before but if she exists I met her lol. It’s been about an hour but I can feel her there if I think about her especially when I type this. Guess she wants to say hi. Told you she was friendly 🤣
Hopefully she’ll stick around a while . Hasn’t spoken to me yet. If she does hopefully she can tell me what was said during the weird reversed spoken parts during Spirt Girl Body Transformation (she stuck around for that 😊). I don’t know what was said during those parts but thinking of it (like trying to decipher what was said by replaying it in my head) makes me horny so mission accomplished.

Your experience made me want to listen to some Demon Girl files fully awake.. I know I said I didn't want to do that but I got too curious.
I listened to "Demon Girl Suck Cock" and "Demon Girl Permanent Fuckpuppet" and there definitely were parts where Demon Girl hugs you and makes you feel loved and tells you that everything is ok and all. This seems to have worked way too well for you. I'm jealous 😋
Were you the type of child to have imaginary friends, by any chance? I've always been jealous of that ability because I was quite a lonely child. 😋 Just curious.

(02 Jan 2021, 10:27 )F2S Wrote: Out of curiosity which file in the series would you say are the most intense?

I can't tell for sure, I have many of them in a playlist and they would loop over as I slept. Considering how powerful these files are I think what I'm doing is quite careless huh LOL. But they share very common themes anyway even if they seem different. They all focus on submission, feminization, alongside the usual sexual stuff about being a sissy/slut.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 05 Jan 2021

Off tomorrow so I have several hours tonight. This time I’m doing feminizing abyss for sure.

I did have an imaginary friend when I was a kid, and yeah I know all about being a lonely kid! Definitely described me

I’ve known I was trans since I was as 5 so finding files that actually are making me feel better has been a unexpected blessing (I do NOT trance easily). I’m trying to break down barriers so I’m not so self conscious. I eventually do want to come out and be open, but “nice” files haven’t done it for me. I need to be “forced”

Now I gotta decide which one I buy next...either fairy princess or magic slut mind melt

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 05 Jan 2021

(05 Jan 2021, 03:08 )F2S Wrote: This time I’m doing feminizing abyss for sure.

Pink Feminizing Abyss or Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss? Both files are free on Kei's site, both are excruciatingly long. The description of the latter one sound more interesting, though not very different from any others: kinda the old meme "you will be forced to suck cock". Do you really need any hypnosis for that? 😁

Edit: "You" is a generalization, "me" included 😁

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Ellie - 05 Jan 2021

Demon Girl feminizing abyss. Gotta go hardcore 😎

Both of the pay ones I mentioned appeal to me greatly but I only can afford one. The only concern I have about magic mind slut is I don’t know the length of the file

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 05 Jan 2021

(05 Jan 2021, 04:58 )F2S Wrote: The only concern I have about magic mind slut is I don’t know the length of the file
AFAIK it's 2h 43min ... wow ...