Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Scary potent hypno-files - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Scary potent hypno-files (/Thread-Scary-potent-hypno-files)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Lycalopex - 13 Jan 2022

The part of me that likes playing with fire would like to know if someone has the rightwing paranoia file so that I can see what's what with it, because I didn't get to download it from WMM before Belyaev deleted it.

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Cattani - 14 Jan 2022

(13 Jan 2022, 23:06 )Lycalopex Wrote: The part of me that likes playing with fire would like to know if someone has the rightwing paranoia file so that I can see what's what with it, because I didn't get to download it from WMM before Belyaev deleted it.

Sure, with save your soul thrown in for good measure. But it can be a gut punch. Just listened to a bit again. Holy fuck.

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Lycalopex - 14 Jan 2022

Oh, was the rightwing paranoia file the same as the anti globohomo one? Okay, I thought they were two different files. Thank you!

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 14 Jan 2022

So, what's your reaction to that file? (I haven't listened yet, but I have no illusions either πŸ˜†)

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Lycalopex - 14 Jan 2022

(14 Jan 2022, 18:48 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: So, what's your reaction to that file? (I haven't listened yet, but I have no illusions either πŸ˜†)

It's a bit of a mindfuck, in no small part because there were a lot of things mentioned that I agreed with, alongside a lot of things I didn't. It seems like the file works by juxtaposing reasonable ideas with things that sound reasonable on the surface if you don't think about it too hard, and then uses that to introduce you to more extreme ideas that you otherwise don't agree with. Kind of like... if you agree with A, therefore B doesn't seem too far-fetched, and if you agree with B, then C is the next logical step. If that makes sense?

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Cattani - 14 Jan 2022

Sounds like basically every single hypno ever, said that way 😁

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 15 Jan 2022

(14 Jan 2022, 16:48 )Lycalopex Wrote: the anti globohomo

This is what kdenlive autogenerated:

antiglobohomo-01.txt (Size: 49.75 KB )

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - pinkpillz2025 - 17 Jan 2022

can anyone shoot me a link to mr daniels complete archive? maybe through a megalink or some other decent upload service, thankyou very much it would be greatly appreciated <3

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 17 Jan 2022

Use retroshare

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 22 Jan 2022

At least we have a choice. I have chosen RS 😊