Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Scary potent hypno-files - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Scary potent hypno-files (/Thread-Scary-potent-hypno-files)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Cattani - 30 Sep 2021

I would say during actual listening the file forcefully drags the listener way, way to the right, away from their initial position A, toward position B, and then afterwards the listener's personality does not stay at position B, but neither quite returns to the initial A.

As if the point of the file is not so much to really enforce position B, but rather provoke cracks in position A, and force a readjustment.

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Sorez - 30 Sep 2021

(30 Sep 2021, 18:52 )Cattani Wrote: I would say during actual listening the file forcefully drags the listener way, way to the right, away from their initial position A, toward position B, and then afterwards the listener's personality does not stay at position B, but neither quite returns to the initial A.

As if the point of the file is not so much to really enforce position B, but rather provoke cracks in position A, and force a readjustment.

Interesting, the whole concept of it really turns me on, and makes me wonder if there are more files or such like this anywhere haha

Def will listen to it a bunch, maybe end up in position B somehow, though not being American may dampen its effects lol

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 30 Sep 2021

(30 Sep 2021, 15:07 )Cattani Wrote: Lingering aftereffects: total distrust of the system, no longer discuss the news with people, modern pop culture seems toxic, more cooking instead of eating crap, more exercise, but also no longer trying to quit smoking.
Errrm... Do you really need hypno for that? Pretty obvious things here. Or is it more for US/RU? (UK as well?) 😂

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - pinkpillz2025 - 01 Oct 2021

(26 Sep 2021, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Sep 2021, 16:34 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: where can i find the strong girly files
Check the sissy, feminization, Bambi, and Stroke Sissy threads.

but there are no strong girly files

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 01 Oct 2021

(01 Oct 2021, 00:52 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: but there are no strong girly files
What do you mean? The strength of the file is very individual. What knocks out one, another one might not notice.

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - pinkpillz2025 - 01 Oct 2021

(01 Oct 2021, 01:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2021, 00:52 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: but there are no strong girly files
What do you mean? The strength of the file is very individual. What knocks out one, another one might not notice.

i am soo confused

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Cattani - 09 Oct 2021

(30 Sep 2021, 21:04 )Sorez Wrote:
(30 Sep 2021, 18:52 )Cattani Wrote: I would say during actual listening the file forcefully drags the listener way, way to the right, away from their initial position A, toward position B, and then afterwards the listener's personality does not stay at position B, but neither quite returns to the initial A.

Interesting, the whole concept of it really turns me on, and makes me wonder if there are more files or such like this anywhere haha

Def will listen to it a bunch, maybe end up in position B somehow, though not being American may dampen its effects lol

So, did any listening take place? Did that lead to anything at all?

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Sorez - 13 Oct 2021

(09 Oct 2021, 10:16 )Cattani Wrote:
(30 Sep 2021, 21:04 )Sorez Wrote:

So, did any listening take place? Did that lead to anything at all?

Sadly life got kinda in the way with insane work, so I didn't have much time to listen to it at all, I did give it a listen once, but I'm not sure I feel any effects yet, unless they're going unnoticed.

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Cattani - 14 Oct 2021

Yeah, I also don't know if I'll have any time to myself for real before New Year..

RE: Scary potent hypno-files - Like Ra - 14 Oct 2021

(01 Oct 2021, 21:05 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: i am soo confused
Probably because of ... pink pillz? 😉