Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. (/Thread-Doggystyle-Trainer-with-forced-Estim-Orgasm)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2020

... wow ... I'm lost again ... 😁 But it looks really impressive and exciting!

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Tinker D - 25 Aug 2020

And I can see it on my icrap. Hint... Hint...

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - schulz - 27 Aug 2020

Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Vacbedbound - 27 Aug 2020

(27 Aug 2020, 17:48 )Schulz Wrote: Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?

I have both. Sometimes i use the Venus2000 Style Milkingmachine, that i built myself and sometimes i use the Estim suction Cylinder. Here you can see how it works: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-DIY-Vacuum-Estim-Cylinder?highlight=Estim+cylinder 

You can see the contact around the glans and the shaft. The vacuum is applied to both stages. 
 26F90E8E-4B4C-4F1E-A73A-31BD931E669B.jpeg thumbnail   

I like the sensation of both. It feels just different. The Milking machine is more like a physical massage and the sensation of it can be verry different and depends on what liner material i use. The original Venus 2000 Liner stimulates verry strong due to its rough surface. It makes me cum very fast and overstimulates extremely after the climax. I am verry scared about that, because this is torture on an other level.
The silicone liners of Serious Kit stimulate much less because of their slick surface. It takes much longer to cum with it and the overstimulation after climax is much weaker.

The Estim suction Cylinder is completely different. In the combination with the Estim prostate plug it feels like 10000 Ants are going up and down from the Glans to the prostate. Due to the Estim Program i use it can feel more like vibration or tickling or something in between. It can be pain and pleasure at the same time. It can feel sooooo goooood and just one second later it tickles so strong that you only want it to stop. It can hold you on the edge for very long Time. Followed by a strong climax and overstimulation for the next minutes. Long minutes!

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - schulz - 30 Aug 2020

(27 Aug 2020, 19:53 )Vacbedbound Wrote:
(27 Aug 2020, 17:48 )Schulz Wrote: Wow that looks like a really great setup. Is it a milking machine or "only" a vacuum pump which sucks the cock in the tube?

I have both. Sometimes i use the Venus2000 Style Milkingmachine, that i built myself and sometimes i use the Estim suction Cylinder. Here you can see how it works: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-DIY-Vacuum-Estim-Cylinder?highlight=Estim+cylinder 

You can see the contact around the glans and the shaft. The vacuum is applied to both stages. 

I like the sensation of both. It feels just different. The Milking machine is more like a physical massage and the sensation of it can be verry different and depends on what liner material i use. The original Venus 2000 Liner stimulates verry strong due to its rough surface. It makes me cum very fast and overstimulates extremely after the climax. I am verry scared about that, because this is torture on an other level.
The silicone liners of Serious Kit stimulate much less because of their slick surface. It takes much longer to cum with it and the overstimulation after climax is much weaker.

The Estim suction Cylinder is completely different. In the combination with the Estim prostate plug it feels like 10000 Ants are going up and down from the Glans to the prostate. Due to the Estim Program i use it can feel more like vibration or tickling or something in between. It can be pain and pleasure at the same time. It can feel sooooo goooood and just one second later it tickles so strong that you only want it to stop. It can hold you on the edge for very long Time. Followed by a strong climax and overstimulation for the next minutes. Long minutes!

Thank you very much for the explanation in detail. I'm building a milking machine (first without estim) in the moment and realized it with a bilge pump. In the moment i'm experimenting with the right hose diameter and material for the tubes between the bilge pump and the cylinder, what diameter did you take there?

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Vacbedbound - 30 Aug 2020

I use a 10/14mm Tube which is 1,70m long.
I can tell you, the wider and shorter the tube, the better is works. Do not take a tube, that is too stretchy, because it will stretch and shrink and the Air movement will get lost in the tube instead of your cylinder.
You have to find a compromise to practicality.

RE: Doggystyle Trainer with forced Estim Orgasm. - Rick72 - 17 Jul 2023

How is it going? Still using it? Improvements?