Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis (/Thread-Sex-doll-rubber-doll-puppet-mannequin-hypnosis)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - The inspector - 13 Aug 2019

Thanks. I’ll give it a try when I get a second.

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Aug 2019

Just in case - you need headphones!

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Aug 2019

Does anybody have the "Rubber Doll" subliminal trainer by Studio Jezebel (the site does not exist anymore)? I've got only the description:

Quote:RUBBER DOLL - SUB TRAINER

Are you ready to become a true fuck slut? It's time to get out your latex wear and turn yourself into a rubber doll. This is a very catchy recording that will no doubt be ringing in your mind for some time to come.

The post hypnotic suggestions will program you to become a rubber slut. Whenever you are wearing a rubber catsuit you will begin to feel horny and submissive. You are becoming obsessed with latex as your second skin. Whenever you are dressed in latex you immediately see yourself as a woman, ultra feminine and fuckable!

"I'm a rubber doll. Touch me, fuck me, drive me crazy baby... baby. I'm a rubber doll, don't you want to touch me baby?"

An email regarding this file. How sweet!

Hi Mistress Shelly,
You were 100% correct, I LOVE IT!
I absolutely do not think your "singing" voice sounds like a "child's" voice (as you mentioned your fiance thought) , it does sound robotic and quite hypnotic 😊
(ha ha.. happy to hear it.. I was worried!)

The "male" voice on the sub-trainer takes a little getting use to. Perhaps I am spoiled by your smooth amazing voice. And there is the element of "who the heck is that?" I have been trying to pretend that it is the "Master" that is going to use me like the submissive rubber doll I am 😊 and it sorta works...
(FYI - the lower voice is also MY voice too! It's just been manipulated.)

I also keep trying to make out what you are saying so very gently in my right ear? It gets overpowered by the main track and it leaves me desperately trying to hear it. Part of me, thinks by making it so hard to figure out, that you are "slipping" something into my subconscious, but I really would love to know, to put the pieces that I hear together, I feel like I am listening to an awesome song that I can't nail down the lyrics to, after all I do cling pathetically to every word I hear in your recordings 😊

(As you know I don't script anything, I prefer organic recordings that flow so your guess is as good as mine. What I can tell you is the whispers in my recordings ALWAYS reinforce the main track so the topic is the same.)

Well, the really really wonderful parts of Rubber Doll, is that it nails so much of my "fetish"! Forced Transformation, Submission, LATEX / RUBBER YUMM!, and the "Kitten" portion feeds right into my "Catwoman Fantasy"! Also, I have tried balloons as "breasts" while inside my catsuit, and they are half way effective 😊I've got to run, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
(You're welcome Pet! Thank you for the awesome feedback!)

Your submissive rubber slut,
Felicia

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Aug 2019

Related πŸ˜‰

latex_doll-01.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2019

Quote:Hello Dolly

This is a preformance of a trance written by apollion888 on mcstories.com (http://mcstories.com/HelloDollyAppolion888/HelloDollyAppolion888.html -- attached) This story will turn you into a latex dolly that will give you reward triggers, as well as triggers to return to your dolly state. It will also apply many obedience conditioning and many other things as well (read the script for full details, but skip the induction or else you might become a dolly anyway). This version includes binaurals that sweep from the left to the right, as well as beeps that do the same and minor special effects to add to the experience. (if you don't want these, download the lite version.) I have really enjoyed recording this script, and at one point had the effects, accidentally, work on me (felt so good). Anyway, if you want me to write more of this style, tell me below, and maybe give a suggestion of what. NOTES: I deeply apologize for how it sounds whenever I say apollion888's name, I originally recorded the script under the assumption that it was from the guy I originally got it from (big mistake), and I couldn't recreate the voice that I used before. Parts of the script might sound like it was written for females, but besides maybe 2-4 words, it never makes a reference to gender, that is why I included "Any" as part of the Target Audience. (I'm male, and it still worked for me)

Hello_Dolly_lite_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 25.68 MB )

Hello_Dolly_recording_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 25.68 MB )

Hello Dolly (apollion888).html (Size: 22.79 KB )

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2019

Sex doll hypno in German: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Hypnose-auf-Deutsch-German-hypnosis-files?pid=30628#pid30628

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - rolandmc - 31 Aug 2019

(30 Aug 2019, 13:40 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
Quote:Hello Dolly

This is a preformance of a trance written by apollion888 on mcstories.com (http://mcstories.com/HelloDollyAppolion888/HelloDollyAppolion888.html -- attached) This story will turn you into a latex dolly that will give you reward triggers, as well as triggers to return to your dolly state. It will also apply many obedience conditioning and many other things as well (read the script for full details, but skip the induction or else you might become a dolly anyway). This version includes binaurals that sweep from the left to the right, as well as beeps that do the same and minor special effects to add to the experience. (if you don't want these, download the lite version.) I have really enjoyed recording this script, and at one point had the effects, accidentally, work on me (felt so good). Anyway, if you want me to write more of this style, tell me below, and maybe give a suggestion of what. NOTES: I deeply apologize for how it sounds whenever I say apollion888's name, I originally recorded the script under the assumption that it was from the guy I originally got it from (big mistake), and I couldn't recreate the voice that I used before. Parts of the script might sound like it was written for females, but besides maybe 2-4 words, it never makes a reference to gender, that is why I included "Any" as part of the Target Audience. (I'm male, and it still worked for me)

its quite amusing file, works fine from first try

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - erithebun - 31 Aug 2019

Quote:Rubber Fuck Doll starring Mistress Clarissa

Experience being turned into nothing more than a Rubber Fuck Doll whose only purpose is to be used for sex by anyone who chooes and then discarded until the next time someone decides to fuck your holes. This file will immobilise you and allow you to experience being a living Rubber Fuck Doll, trapped in a rubber prison and permanently aroused. Written and prodiced by MsJ and voiced by the enchanting Mistress Clarissa. This file was inspired and sponsored by Becky. a very sweet and obedient rubber fuck doll.

To keep updated with all our work please follow us on twitter @Clarissa_Shares and @Ms_JulieUK

Rubber_Fuck_Doll_starring_Mistress_Clarissa_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 101.33 MB )

Figured I'd break my silence and contribute a little, thanks for sharing. 😊

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Guindon - 23 Oct 2019

(31 Aug 2019, 18:44 )erithebun Wrote:
Quote:Rubber Fuck Doll starring Mistress Clarissa

Experience being turned into nothing more than a Rubber Fuck Doll whose only purpose is to be used for sex by anyone who chooes and then discarded until the next time someone decides to fuck your holes. This file will immobilise you and allow you to experience being a living Rubber Fuck Doll, trapped in a rubber prison and permanently aroused. Written and prodiced by MsJ and voiced by the enchanting Mistress Clarissa. This file was inspired and sponsored by Becky. a very sweet and obedient rubber fuck doll.

To keep updated with all our work please follow us on twitter @Clarissa_Shares and @Ms_JulieUK

Figured I'd break my silence and contribute a little, thanks for sharing. 😊

Ok.. So this one is the most intense and the most awesome of all! It's absolutely insane ??? I will keep this one on repeat that's for sure

RE: Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis - Like Ra - 23 Oct 2019

(23 Oct 2019, 10:29 )Guindon Wrote: this one is the most intense and the most awesome of all! I
Any effects?

Aaaaand ... welcome πŸ˜‰