Like Ra's Naughty Forum
RetroShare - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technical section (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Technical-section)
+--- Forum: Various technical topics (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Various-technical-topics)
+--- Thread: RetroShare (/Thread-RetroShare)

RE: RetroShare - cjtl - 05 May 2021

(05 May 2021, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 May 2021, 02:16 )cjtl Wrote: Have you ever used Retroshare with I2P?
Yes, i2pd is running on my NAS and RS is saying that it sees it. But the BOB tunnel does not come up. So, I'm not sure if it's working or not. Need to dive deeper into it...

I'll look in to it when I'm more awake. It sounds like it needs more users so if I can figure it out I'll try it and see.

RE: RetroShare - DonRob - 12 May 2021

[Image: I1aPbdP.png]

Is this error normal? I am using the Retroshare version with Tor included so my network options don't mention DHT.

RE: RetroShare - Like Ra - 12 May 2021

(12 May 2021, 06:13 )DonRob Wrote: Is this error normal? I am using the Retroshare version with Tor included so my network options don't mention DHT.
Yes, this is normal for the DarkNet mode.

RE: RetroShare - Comet70726 - 21 May 2021

Ok, I've followed the tutorial on page 12 to the best of my ability. My only deviations are that I am using my D drive. I have tried having the port numbers within the <> parts, and have tried with deleting the <> parts. I have been pasting the entirety of my file path with the torrc file, which uses \ instead of /, since it's on my D drive. I am trying to restart Retroshare, as the tutorial instructs, but during the "Setting Up Tor" portion, I get an error popup that states "Sorry but Tor cannot be started on your system! The error reported is:"Unknown error"". I have not been able to find any instructions for this that pertain to what I'm experiencing.
Please can anyone help. I love using this program, but ever since trying to update it has given me nothing but difficulty.

RE: RetroShare - krinlyc - 22 May 2021

Hi,

I think we do have a hypnotic-retroshare bubble.
My question is, how can I leave this bubble, to find other than hypno related content?

Are there other retro-bubbles out there? I am looking for kind of fetish/bdsm bubble .... 😊

krin

RE: RetroShare - Like Ra - 23 May 2021

I don't think there are (any other?) bubbles. RS was introduced to the general public, promoted and "hyped up" by 8[chan|kun] and then by this forum. I think these two places are the biggest cert repositories. As soon as you are "in" you can use multiple key exchange forums, but they never bring me any new popular RS forums. There is a plenty of abandoned fetish stuff there - nobody posts anything. RS is generally used by RS developers, /pol/-like visitors, and other XXX public who came from this site or /hypno/.

Also, I don't think you need to look for other "bubbles" - hypno public intersects with various fetishes, so, here you go.

RE: RetroShare - sleep77 - 25 May 2021

Does anyone either know of or is capable of making some sort of chrome plugin/windows application to speed through adding everyone certs in the cert thread 😁

RE: RetroShare - Comet70726 - 09 Jun 2021

Seriously, I need help on this. I get through all the steps and restart retroshare. When it tries to go back in, I get that "Unknown error" every time.

RE: RetroShare - sylents - 09 Jun 2021

Gday everyone. Is there still activity on Retroshare? I recently got back on, added most of the certs I could find and its been a few weeks and Ive yet see some of the big sharers online. thanks.

RE: RetroShare - Like Ra - 09 Jun 2021

(09 Jun 2021, 21:27 )sylents Wrote: its been a few weeks and I've yet see some of the big sharers online
How big is "big"? Is 8TB big enough (@bzorl from this forum)? And I see sharers with 20TB+ in my RS (not sue if they are registered here).