Like Ra's Naughty Forum
quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+---- Forum: Anne's Self-Bondage Adventures (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Anne-s-Self-Bondage-Adventures)
+---- Thread: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body (/Thread-quick-photo-preview-of-my-session-in-blue-pu-body)

Pages: 1 2

quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Anne - 07 Feb 2019

collage.png thumbnail   

I filmed it so I'll upload a small clip in a couple of days.

The session: I dug up my old long pink stockings but as you can see the fell apart during the session. Over those I put on some thigh high ballet boots, I'm also wearing a really shiny blue pu body and white leather gloves with pink leather cuffs. I was going to wear a white leather hood but I ripped the zipper off while putting it on so I threw that to the side.

For the bondage part there is of course the spreader bar and I pull my hands together and up between my shoulder blades with a rope ratchet mounted in a pvc tube so I can't reach the release lever. It's held up by a home made ice lock, when the ice melts I can lower my hands and reach the keys that are out of reach while I'm bound.

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Like Ra - 07 Feb 2019

(07 Feb 2019, 20:57 )Anne Wrote: really shiny blue pu body
I like it!

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Tinker D - 07 Feb 2019

Very nice.
Sorry your hood didn’t work out.

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - essanym - 08 Feb 2019

(07 Feb 2019, 20:57 )Anne Wrote: I filmed it so I'll upload a small clip in a couple of days.

The session: I dug up my old long pink stockings but as you can see the fell apart during the session. Over those I put on some thigh high ballet boots, I'm also wearing a really shiny blue pu body and white leather gloves with pink leather cuffs. I was going to wear a white leather hood but I ripped the zipper off while putting it on so I threw that to the side.

For the bondage part there is of course the spreader bar and I pull my hands together and up between my shoulder blades with a rope ratchet mounted in a pvc tube so I can't reach the release lever. It's held up by a home made ice lock, when the ice melts I can lower my hands and reach the keys that are out of reach while I'm bound.

Nice.  I like the shiny leotard.  Who makes/sells it?

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - madjack - 08 Feb 2019

Oh what a tease!  😁 

Love the images and can't wait for a full posting and video/more images.

I'm always in two minds when any of my fetish gear/clothing breaks:

- Sadness that something I've treasured and enjoyed using/wearing is destined for the bin

- excitement that I'm going to have to buy something new and better to replace it!

MJ

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Like Ra - 08 Feb 2019

In my case sadness prevails 😟

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Anne - 09 Feb 2019

I'm also a bit sad I have to throw it out as I can't really find anything like it at the moment. It was custom made to be longer than regular stockings.

The pu swimsuit/body I got from here

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - madjack - 09 Feb 2019

(09 Feb 2019, 09:54 )Anne Wrote: I'm also a bit sad I have to throw it out as I can't really find anything like it at the moment. It was custom made to be longer than regular stockings.

Ouch! I've never had any custom made gear, but can understand that you'd be sad.

MJ

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Anne - 15 Jun 2019

Unfortunately the footage was lost when my hard drive went out 😟

I'll have to make a new vid with the PU suit.

RE: quick photo preview of my session in blue pu body - Like Ra - 15 Jun 2019

(15 Jun 2019, 09:38 )Anne Wrote: a new vid with the PU suit.
Sounds exciting! 😉