Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Pantyhose encasement and leather web self-bondage - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Self-Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Self-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Completed Self-Bondage Sessions (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Completed-Self-Bondage-Sessions)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose encasement and leather web self-bondage (/Thread-Pantyhose-encasement-and-leather-web-self-bondage)

Pantyhose encasement and leather web self-bondage - TightSlip - 19 Oct 2018

I’m finishing up my road trip and ended with an elaborate encasement with leather straps and all sorts of fun stuff!

Here’s ‘Me’ in several layers of pantyhose encasing every inch of my body. I’m tightly plugged as well as gagged. Additionally, I’ve run chains through several eyelets of the leathers to lock my legs tightly together.

This was so intensely arousing. I enjoyed myself for a good hour or so before giving in and “rewarding” myself. 😉

EEA87C40-86BA-481D-8661-05483C99F349.jpeg thumbnail     29BB61F1-43C3-4360-BEB6-A020EE7E0812.jpeg thumbnail     8DEE835D-9C68-4178-AD7F-8D4781BE4DD8.jpeg thumbnail     A2EA0C1E-B4D6-48ED-AD9A-6FED258E439A.jpeg thumbnail   

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - madjack - 19 Oct 2018

(19 Oct 2018, 12:46 )TightSlip Wrote: I’m finishing up my road trip and ended with an elaborate encasement with leather straps and all sorts of fun stuff!

Here’s ‘Me’ in several layers of pantyhose encasing every inch of my body. I’m tightly plugged as well as gagged. Additionally, I’ve run chains through several eyelets of the leathers to lock my legs tightly together.

This was so intensely arousing. I enjoyed myself for a good hour or so before giving in and “rewarding” myself. 😉

Very interesting - would love to know more about your 'road trip' and any other sessions you enjoyed.

Why not post in the self-bondage 'completed sessions' section with more juicy detail? It would make for some excellent reading.

I'm assuming you set up a fixed camera and moved around the bed to get the various shots?

MJ

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 19 Oct 2018

(19 Oct 2018, 13:10 )madjack Wrote: Very interesting - would love to know more
Yes, @TightSlip, so would I! I'm very curious!

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - TightSlip - 22 Oct 2018

To do the camera shots, I bought one of those Bluetooth clickers which trigger a photo from your iPhone. I was able to hobble around and make different poses as I clicked the button with my thumb.

I purchased a whole set of leather restraints from “extremerestraints.com”:
  • Ball Gag
  • Collar
  • Belt
  • Wrists
  • Thighs
  • Ankles
  • Leather web “bodysuit”
I got the chains from a hardware store. The plug was rather large (I had worked myself up to it over several weeks.

I had 22 pairs of various colors pantyhose, but mostly black. The items worn in my little “finale” were:
  • Large Anal Plug
  • Condom
  • 6 Nylon Penis / Scrotum Sheaths (special order)
  • 4 Elastic Hair “scrunchies” (locked down nylons and heightened pressure on my cock)
  • Long-Sleeve Bodysuit with the crotch snaps surrounding the base of my full package.
  • Heavy 2” Cock Ring
  • 2 pantyhose “shirts” with head “sleeve” (special order)
  • 8 pairs of large-sized pantyhose, alternating between legs and “shirt” 
  • Leather web bodysuit
  • Other leather straps & collar
  • Ball gag
I laced the chain through most of the loops on my legs and hips. I simply locked these in place with some of those spring-loaded clips. I connected my arms and wrists to the belt and thigh straps with clips of the same type.

So, that’s everything that I wore for those pics. I struggled around on the bed for about an hour and really enjoyed myself. This was the first time in my life that I’d ever bound myself to this degree. I could flex my wrists enough to undo the clips if I REALLY need to, but it would have taken me a bit of jockeying to do so on a moments notice.

Every movement of my hips tugged on the encasement contraption I had over my penis. I’d filled the condom with a liberal amount of lube before putting it on. This made for an extra squishy and slippery experience as my penis slid around within its tight cocoon of latex, nylon and elastic. All of the layering and wrappings kept everything snugged very tightly against my tummy while being super sensitive to any movement.

After that final set of pictures I started humping the air while laying on the bed. It didn’t take long before I sent myself over the edge and filled the condom I was wearing beneath all those layers. I keep thinking about what I must have looked like as this heavily encased form repeatedly convulsed and thrust its hips into the air, straining for release! Also, I had no idea how extra arousing the noise of my ragged breathing became. My gagged mouth and squished nose under all of those layers made the most erotic noise of panting that I’ve ever heard. Knowing that “I” was the one being made to make those noises was unreal!

Before undressing, I unlocked myself and sat atop my magic wand vibrator for a time. I was able to get pretty worked up again while doing this and looking at the freaky image of myself still encased in the room’s large mirror. I rolled on top of the head of the vibrator with my crotch directly pressing on it. It took another minute, but I finally came a second time (albeit a bit painfully).

I’m getting worked up again thinking about what I did!

(I’ll return to add more details and personal thoughts on what was truly an unforgettable personal experience)

RE: Pantyhose encasement bondage (Former: Can you have too much pantyhose?) - Like Ra - 23 Oct 2018

(Will move the last posts to a separate thread)

Edit: Moved!