Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Where are you from? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: General discussion (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General-discussion)
+--- Forum: Introduce yourself (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Introduce-yourself)
+--- Thread: Where are you from? (/Thread-Where-are-you-from)

Where are you from? - essanym - 28 Sep 2018

Wow, small world. I live west of Eugene in a small town. It also seems that we have similar interests. I wouldn't mind comparing notes sometime.

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: I live in Oregon outside of the Eugene area.

RE: Hello from Oregon - boundsolo - 29 Sep 2018

(28 Sep 2018, 01:36 )essanym Wrote: Wow, small world.  I live west of Eugene in a small town.  It also seems that we have similar interests.  I wouldn't mind comparing notes sometime.

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: I live in Oregon outside of the Eugene area.

I am East in a small community the smoke from fires has been horrible lately.

RE: Hello from Oregon - Tinker D - 29 Sep 2018

I’m south of you, maybe too far south, but the Car Fire caused some lost of business for the people I work for, even tho it was great for my business.
Any way, welcome to the group.

RE: Hello from Oregon - TightSlip - 29 Sep 2018

(29 Sep 2018, 14:42 )boundsolo Wrote:
(28 Sep 2018, 01:36 )essanym Wrote: Wow, small world.  I live west of Eugene in a small town.  It also seems that we have similar interests.  I wouldn't mind comparing notes sometime.

North of Seattle here! 😊

RE: Hello from Oregon - essanym - 01 Oct 2018

If you want to get away from the smoke, the air is clean over here on the coast.

RE: Hello from Oregon - essanym - 01 Oct 2018

(29 Sep 2018, 16:25 )TightSlip Wrote:

North of Seattle here! 😊

Awesome, I've got family up in Everett and Stanwood.

It seems a there's a lot of horny and inventive people in the pacific northwest.  Jeff Gord lived around there and I think JG Leathers might be just across the border in BC, iirc.

RE: Hello from Oregon - TightSlip - 01 Oct 2018

(01 Oct 2018, 04:59 )essanym Wrote:
(29 Sep 2018, 16:25 )TightSlip Wrote: North of Seattle here! 😊

Awesome, I've got family up in Everett and Stanwood.

It seems a there's a lot of horny and inventive people in the pacific northwest.  Jeff Gord lived around there and I think JG Leathers might be just across the border in BC, iirc.

I’m betting it’s our dark, cold, gray climate which feeds the need for other “outlets”... [wink]

RE: Where are you from? - TightSlip - 01 Oct 2018

PNW = Pacific North West

PNW = Pervy Naughty Weirdoes 

Rofl