Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Dec 2020

(25 Dec 2020, 23:20 )xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com Wrote: Thank you anyway and i am sorry to bother.
You are very welcome 😊

RE: Kei's MindWarp - sissysara - 28 Dec 2020

(28 Dec 2020, 12:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Dec 2020, 07:02 )sissysara Wrote: Who's SB? Do you have some files of theirs I can try out?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2334

(28 Dec 2020, 07:02 )sissysara Wrote: I'm positive it works
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3142 😉

Oh, that Samantha Sez individual... she messaged me once on reddit using one of her many, many fake accounts, when i was in a 'resistive' state and was considering completely purging all my sissy content and doing nofap or what not lol... what's worse is she TARGETED me because I was frequenting a sissy recovery subreddit and posted there, she messaged me, trying her best to trigger me with random triggers and 'commanded me' to click on a link. i clicked the link out of curiosity and because i was so mad at her that i wanted to roast her as much as i could. anyway the link was a low quality wordpress site filled with hundreds upon hundreds of sissy captions and gifs supposed to trigger me to relapse. my phone actually froze and crashed because of how many she crammed into one page it was so funny.
needless to say i wrote her a 500 word reply calling her the lowest scum of the earth.

two days later i was back into sissyhood in full swing. but my impression of her remained... the kind of person she was to target vulnerable people clearly suffering from hypno addictions and tries to trigger them to cause them to relapse all just to sell more shit... if that's not scummy idk what is... i had no idea she went by "SB" as well but anyway that's history... i fully accepted my sissy identity now so it doesn't matter, might as well keep an open mind and give her files a try but i definitely won't give her a cent lol.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 28 Dec 2020

(28 Dec 2020, 15:48 )sissysara Wrote: she messaged me once on reddit using one of her many, many fake accounts
How do you know it was SB? There is a lot of pranksters who like to trigger people. Check Bambi's subreddits. Way too many complaints that people PM them with triggers.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - sissysara - 28 Dec 2020

(28 Dec 2020, 16:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Dec 2020, 15:48 )sissysara Wrote: she messaged me once on reddit using one of her many, many fake accounts
How do you know it was SB? There is a lot of pranksters who like to trigger people. Check Bambi's subreddits. Way too many complaints that people PM them with triggers.

At first she offered a 'free' file, which i didn't listen to except the first few seconds but it was the same TTS voice I hear in the files i'm now 'examining' on her official site.
could be a prankster, or one of her cult followers like bambi like you said, maybe idk. but for several reasons i believe it's her:

- she made a fake website to trigger a relapse in hesitating sissies.
- she linked to her official website and gumroad products to entice me to spend money after listening to her 'free' file.
- reading the thread you linked and seeing how evil she actually is, before which this particular incident pales in comparison lol.

i was naive to call her scummy, after reading that thread i'm convinced she's legit evil. does she have suggestions about making her subjects want to spread her content and such? If that's the case then it could be possible this is just one of her heavily hypnotized and dedicated subjects...
she messaged me twice btw not just once. her first account got banned because many people reported her probably, so she did it again with a different account.

RE: Kei's MindWarp - Like Ra - 28 Dec 2020

(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: she made a fake website to trigger a relapse in hesitating sissies.
Does not look like SB

(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: - she linked to her official website and gumroad products to entice me to spend money after listening to her 'free' file.
AFAIK, SB was not on Gumroad

(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: does she have suggestions about making her subjects want to spread her content and such?
Content - definitely no. It's the other way around, actually. Information - yes. "Spread the word" is in the files.

(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: this is just one of her heavily hypnotized and dedicated subjects.
I would say that someone was trying to "resell" you SB's files. I'm 95% sure, that it's not SB.

I will move these posts to SB's thread.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - hypno.orgasmatronic - 29 Dec 2020

SB turned me into a total fem sissy. I followed the same cycle, i tranced a few times, thought nothing of it, got progressively more hypnotized, dressed up, talked to her, doing some tasks , finally rejected & purged, relapsed deeper as I let her do it to me more often with her files - its pleasurable and now I need to listen every night

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Dec 2020

(29 Dec 2020, 00:15 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: and now I need to listen every night
Good Girl! 😉
(29 Dec 2020, 00:15 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: finally rejected & purged, relapsed deeper
Did you listen to Purge Protection? 😋

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 29 Dec 2020

(29 Dec 2020, 00:15 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: its pleasurable and now I need to listen every night

It feels so good doesn't it? 😁

SB hasn't been answering any emails though, and I keep checking my email everyday hoping I get a reply. I really want to give in more to SB. The arousal addiction is definitely extremely high at this point after using the files for sooooo long

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sissysara - 29 Dec 2020

(28 Dec 2020, 17:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: she made a fake website to trigger a relapse in hesitating sissies.
Does not look like SB
(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: - she linked to her official website and gumroad products to entice me to spend money after listening to her 'free' file.
AFAIK, SB was not on Gumroad
(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: does she have suggestions about making her subjects want to spread her content and such?
Content - definitely no. It's the other way around, actually. Information - yes. "Spread the word" is in the files.
(28 Dec 2020, 17:02 )sissysara Wrote: this is just one of her heavily hypnotized and dedicated subjects.
I would say that someone was trying to "resell" you SB's files. I'm 95% sure, that it's not SB.
I will move these posts to SB's thread.

I was so confused where our discussion went i thought you deleted the replies hehe.
But if you say that's not SB, then I'll take your word for it since you seem to know him/her very well. The gumroad account was taken down too, now that I check it.

But now i want to try her files... is there some guide on where to start?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 29 Dec 2020

(29 Dec 2020, 07:05 )sissysara Wrote: But now i want to try her files... is there some guide on where to start?

i think on her site she recommends the TTP, and I think the seduced to serve series is good too to start