Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sentinel - 11 Nov 2020

Thank you! I find the style of SB really helps me get into trance and feel good. Unfortunately I do not like suggestions for being limp or any sissy stuff. That limits the files that I can listen to. So far I get good results with My Slave 1&2, love slave 1&2 and a few others. Had to edit some of them tough to cut out the unwanted stuff...
Any suggestions for other good non sissy / limp files from SB?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - NotSpoogeanator - 12 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: I....actually think I might have them

Just wanted to check in one more time and see if you'd be willing to share. If she asks for them to be taken down, I will surely delete them.

But if you absolutely don't want to, no pressure.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 13 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: I....actually think I might have them

I'll second the request--with no pressure. If you don't mind sharing Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 13 Nov 2020

Sorry about the delay....I work full time and am also a music producer as well; this has been a busy week for me. I’ll check tonight

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 14 Nov 2020

I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names (see: "Lovely Lady" and "Good Girl", which is the same exact file)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Nov 2020

(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: Caught and Punished 2
Still listed on SB's site. Since SB is watching this thread (at least by rumours...)

(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names
Oh!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 14 Nov 2020

Yeah so I don’t know which file it actually is, like if it’s the same file. The file name and the Metadata don’t match. If it’s one for sale I’ll remove it

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Nov 2020

Could you please post Force Fem 1? Let's see if it matches what I have.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 15 Nov 2020

(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names (see: "Lovely Lady" and "Good Girl", which is the same exact file)

Thanks for loading your file. You're awesome.
Unfortunately, it's not the file that I remembered as Forced Fem 2. Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 were more like Final Advance Affirmations. Those are the files that I'm trying to find.

Does anyone have the Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 files?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 15 Nov 2020

(15 Nov 2020, 01:37 )christianna Wrote: Unfortunately, it's not the file that I remembered as Forced Fem 2. Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 were more like Final Advance Affirmations.
"My" Forced Fem 2 is exactly the same as Caught and Punished 2. I don't have anything like Final Advance Affirmations and labelled as SB's file. As I said, I'm pretty much sure, that Final Advance Affirmations is not made by SB. Most likely someone was bulk tagging and collateral damaged FAA.