Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 07 Nov 2020

(07 Nov 2020, 14:19 )christianna Wrote: Final Advance Affirmations
Are you sure it's made by SB? Look very like Kei's stuff. And the voice(s) and the style are way too different. The MP3 tag says "Samantha Bandler", though...

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 08 Nov 2020

One note: "Curse Stroke Sissy" (not available on the website) is renamed to "Samantha Sez Sissy" (available on the website).

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 08 Nov 2020

(07 Nov 2020, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
Are you sure it's made by SB? Look very like Kei's stuff. And the voice(s) and the style are way too different. The MP3 tag says "Samantha Bandler", though...

Not 100% sure who did it. I've seen that title listed under Samantha's work before. And when I've played it on my old computer, Samatha's name was listed as the composer It's possible that someone else did the work and listed her name, though.
Honestly, I don't care who made it. I'd just like to get the files and become more feminine.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - MindsEye - 08 Nov 2020

Don't know that file. Been awhile since I post about Chick Me 2, has anyone used this file enough to see what it does to them?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 09 Nov 2020

(07 Nov 2020, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote:

Like Ra,
Could you ask SB if she created Final Advance Affirmations? It would be nice to know if she actually was the author.
Thanks! 💓

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 09 Nov 2020

(09 Nov 2020, 14:37 )christianna Wrote: Could you ask SB
Like I have a dedicated line to SB Prime 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 09 Nov 2020

(09 Nov 2020, 15:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 Nov 2020, 14:37 )christianna Wrote: Could you ask SB
Like I have a dedicated line to SB Prime 😁

😁  LOL...!!!  (pretending to be Batgirl) I thought you had a red bat phone connected directly to her lair. 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 09 Nov 2020

I'm not yet properly brainwashed by SB to be a trusted hypnoslave in #pinkpantiespinkbrapinkstockings 😁

I began as a curious listener, then moved to the haters club, then to sceptics, and currently I'm more an "investigator/researcher" with "let's see how/if it works and what we can use it for" attitude 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sentinel - 10 Nov 2020

Can anyone tell me what "Hypnotic Sex Toy" is about?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 11 Nov 2020

(10 Nov 2020, 20:19 )sentinel Wrote: "Hypnotic Sex Toy"

I've just listened to it, and ... I have no idea what it is about besides the standard suggestions to follow instructions, something about "Sex Slave", and ... that's it... 😁 There is a lot of subliminal tracks, including the reverse one.

Since it's not available officially anymore, I hope it's OK to post it here:

Hypnotic Sex Toy.mp3 (Size: 40.49 MB )