Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 06 Nov 2020

Does anyone have Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2. I tried emailing Samantha a few months back to purchase these files through her website, but I never heard back. I would greatly appreciate any help!
Thanks!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 06 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 02:00 )christianna Wrote: Does anyone have Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2.
AFAIK they were never shared, and they are neither on SB's site nor on hypnodb anymore 😟

(06 Nov 2020, 02:00 )christianna Wrote: I tried emailing Samantha a few months back to purchase these files through her website, but I never heard back.
SB, are you there? You are losing money!!!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 06 Nov 2020

I....actually think I might have them

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 06 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: I....actually think I might have them

That's great. I appreciate any help. Thanks!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - NotSpoogeanator - 06 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: I....actually think I might have them

If they're no longer available does that mean they're fair game to share with everyone?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 06 Nov 2020

(06 Nov 2020, 19:39 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: If they're no longer available does that mean they're fair game to share with everyone?
That would be my guess as well.

SB, please chime in, if you disagree. Just drop me an email should I delete any file here (see also the 1st post in this thread).

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 06 Nov 2020

Looks like we got another new file out "S3rv@nt F@nt@sy"

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Ellie - 07 Nov 2020

Please let me know....I don’t want to break any rules but more importantly as an indie musician who’s had issues getting my own stuff streamed and downloaded with no payment, last thing I want to do is take from someone. If it really isn’t for sale I’ll share it of course

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 07 Nov 2020

(07 Nov 2020, 00:13 )F2S Wrote: If it really isn’t for sale
At least we could not find them on the official sites. And I wonder what is behind removing old (and sometimes good) files.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - christianna - 07 Nov 2020

(07 Nov 2020, 04:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Any errors? Anything missed? Anything wrongly included?

Final Advance Affirmations is another file that I could not find, unless it goes by another name.
I would love to have all of the old files--if S@m4ntha allows it. I also don't have a problem purchasing the files, but she never responded to two different emails.
I like the female voice that she used in the Final Advance Affirmations and Forced Fem 1 recordings better than the newer recordings and videos. It has a better effect for me.
Thanks for helping Like Ra! 💓