Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - NotSpoogeanator - 24 Aug 2020

Hey! I've been a lurker on this forum for a while.

I'm a long time hypnofetishist and I've been listening to SS's free videos on and off for years but never repeatedly or for more than a quick fap.

I was just curious if anyone had noticed if any of the free videos make triggers stick better than any of the others. Preferably something that you can't really attribute to anything other than being brainwashed.

I'm kind of a bimbo when it comes to computers, and even with the guide I haven't been able to get the TOR thing working.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 24 Aug 2020

(21 Jul 2020, 19:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jul 2020, 17:27 )rolandmc Wrote: so i was searching this archive file? nobody happens to posses it ?
It's in the RetroShare repository

its not there. there is no such file in latest retro collection

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 24 Aug 2020

(24 Aug 2020, 06:15 )rolandmc Wrote: its not there. there is no such file in latest retro collection
There is a file called "Pink Collar 3 Submission".

BTW, did you notice, that only "Pink Collar 1" is available on SB's site and hypnodb?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 24 Aug 2020

(24 Aug 2020, 12:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Aug 2020, 06:15 )rolandmc Wrote: its not there. there is no such file in latest retro collection
There is a file called "Pink Collar 3 Submission".

BTW, did you notice, that only "Pink Collar 1" is available on SB's site and hypnodb?

i know that there is submission file there, but the one I am searching is different. I have checked old file discriptions for all collar files in order to set them right. yes, files are quite good. Too good

(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: the one I am searching is different. I have checked old file discriptions for all collar files in order to set them right.
Are you sure there are/were two files: Submission and Obedience Training?

(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: yes, files are quite good.
I agree here. For some reason SB deletes the old files that can be quite effective. I can understand, that early files, based on EMG or MsJ scripts, might have copyright issues, but they can be offered for free. And Dream Stalker is also EMG-based file. I haven's found the prototypes for the "Pink" series yet, so no idea why they are removed.

(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: Too good
Mmm... Any details? If we may ask?

Just checked: only IDOJ 1 and Evil Jeannie 3 & 4 are officially available from these two series.

Colour me puzzled...

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 25 Aug 2020

(24 Aug 2020, 19:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: the one I am searching is different. I have checked old file discriptions for all collar files in order to set them right.
Are you sure there are/were two files: Submission and Obedience Training?

(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: yes, files are quite good.
I agree here. For some reason SB deletes the old files that can be quite effective. I can understand, that early files, based on EMG or MsJ scripts, might have copyright issues, but they can be offered for free. And Dream Stalker is also EMG-based file. I haven's found the prototypes for the "Pink" series yet, so no idea why they are removed.

(24 Aug 2020, 18:50 )rolandmc Wrote: Too good
Mmm... Any details? If we may ask?

They are different, description is even different. But the file was not shared at all. thus creating this mess with order of pink collar collection. 
Can you check the files too? In case, I am wrong. 
Pink collar started my journey to SB obsession. Stocking fetish is strong even today thou can't practice this stuff.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2020

(25 Aug 2020, 18:09 )rolandmc Wrote: They are different, description is even different.
Where did you get the descriptions from?

(25 Aug 2020, 18:09 )rolandmc Wrote: Can you check the files too?
What files in particular?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 25 Aug 2020

Nothing in archive.org for either samanthasez.com or hypnodb.com 😟

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 26 Aug 2020

its old discription file in retro.

Pink Collar of Submission

You have always wondered what it would feel like, but you could never do it. Its not your fault. When you put on the Pink Collar you are not responsible for what happens. You give up control while you listen. The feelings and desires grow stronger and stronger. The urge to obey feels more and more pleasurable. You find yourself wanting to give pleasure, so you may receive pleasure, in trance. It feels a bit feminine to submit to the collar. But only in trance. Take a walk on the submissive side. Nothing permanent. Take off the collar and everything is as it was, with happy ending.  46:04

Pink Collar 2 - The Right Stuff

If you want to receive, this one is for you. You may be a boy. You may be a girl. And you know you want it. You want to put on the pink collar. You want the Right Stuff. The Stuff of pleasure. The Stuff of fantasy. Like a good girl. Like a good, submissive, obedient girl.  If you want to feel feminine or submissive, you can really let yourself go with this one. With Happy Ending, if you have what it takes.  34:03.

Pink Collar 3 - Obedience Training

You know you need it. You know you love it. You love to obey, an the better you become at obeying your master, the better you feel. So prepare yourself for thrills of pleasure as you become totally obedient through training.

Pink Collar 4 - Dress For Success

This time you get to dress up for your master. Your Pink Collar is just the starting point. You may squeal with delight as you are forced to put on each article of clothing. And the best part? You can admire yourself in the mirror all through this session. You will enjoy serving your master, and put your previous training to good use. You will enjoy feminine submission on your knees. Happy Ending if you are sincere.

Pink Collar 5 - Twice Fulfilled

You are back. You always come back. Because you know how good it feels, to put on your Pink Collar and obey. Your training is more and more enjoyable. More and more effective. You have tasted submission and you want more. This time you dress up in pink and become the center of attention. You need the attention of your Master, and you love the attention of Master's slave, too. By the time you are commanded to obey, you are more than ready.