Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 21 Jul 2020

New video

Hypnosis Dare 2020

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/hypnosis-dare-for-you-xhDStuh

... expect more political crap ... 😟 Better to be avoided ...

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 21 Jul 2020

I have to ask, is there anywhere to get the PPP?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 21 Jul 2020

Pink Collar 3 - Obedience Training

You know you need it. You know you love it. You love to obey, an the better you become at obeying your master, the better you feel. So prepare yourself for thrills of pleasure as you become totally obedient through training.

so i was searching this archive file? nobody happens to posses it ?

(21 Jul 2020, 17:16 )Nikki2012 Wrote:
(21 Jul 2020, 17:02 )spiraltone42 Wrote: I have to ask, is there anywhere to get the PPP?
Yes samanatha sez dot com  easy peasy
That is what freaked me out , it was like this is getting very very real now, so if you go down the path, take your time and feel the presence and share its desires as well as your own it will be amazing

It sounds like a really interesting experience that I would be open to exploring, but to be honest I can't personally afford the prices right now. I'm sure it's worth it, SB does great work, but I may have to just wait

(21 Jul 2020, 17:41 )Nikki2012 Wrote: ha ha me too, I put my sex tracks on a kindle which has gone missing maybe in storage, We get an annual bonus at work which will fund my reup I put LSD to sexy Shemale on Shemale Vid which is very hot by the way mega.nz/file/myAVHK7I#GkHGejaGB4F8hFXkrRDs5-usf492xbYqB7BUbjYC_H4

I saw, it's hot! but for me with that file I have to be ready to sleep, and it's hard to sleep with such a hot vid 😋

(21 Jul 2020, 17:27 )rolandmc Wrote: so i was searching this archive file? nobody happens to posses it ?
It's in the RetroShare repository

(21 Jul 2020, 17:41 )Nikki2012 Wrote: LSD
This file never worked for me in any way.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - batmetal - 21 Jul 2020

(21 Jul 2020, 19:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jul 2020, 17:27 )rolandmc Wrote: so i was searching this archive file? nobody happens to posses it ?
It's in the RetroShare repository
how do i go to the repository .   I'm sorry i"m very new to Retroshare  still learning how to protect myself from viruses

(21 Jul 2020, 20:25 )batmetal Wrote: how do i go to the repository .   I'm sorry i"m very new to Retroshare 
Here's the general RS thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2540 When you get it working search for samantha_sez collection.

@Nikki2012, I guess this is your 8kun post as well. If you don't mind I will quote it here:

Nikki2012 Wrote:She has a weight Loss file under training section of her site. It has a lot to do with acceptance. I later picked up the acceptance clip.

Regarding the PPP set I found it was more open than other files which have two common themes among her work. limpness, this has the opposite, lots of suggestions for random erections , longer erections, really getting hard

The other is , it a very open ,

so A quick insight, it works with your Kundalini and raises your kundalini, and you sense the touch of a tantric lover, I had prepared myself ahead of time by the TT program and Lucid Dreaming. so the sensations were very strong

What sacred me was I would feel the touches of a spirit Tantric lover outside of trance. Raising your kundalini can heighten your experiences of astral beings and mind dolls and such.

I will say this I came 6 or 7 times a day for a few days straight and I think I chose mentally to stop that. I was like this presence would just send me over the edge, and I didn't know what to make of it or how to deal with it fully so I shut it down . Now I would like to start it up again and trying to repeat the process I did last time to see if it will work.

I had the files on a kindle which I have lost, or its in storage, so I am probably going to have reup the set. Samantha is very easy to talk to about things like that. I will place an order and mention my mishap loo and see how it goes.

The lose weight worked great, better with acceptance. She has a health and wellness I will buy soon.

I like the trances sets, and some role play, but not keen on Samantha being my one and all, and the PPP for me create a different being where Samantha was more the guide into a sexual relationship with a very sexy and tangible being. It was the most profound.

I will say this, the session have this phrase, the longer you listen the strong the sensation becomes, and it got to a point were it was hard to listen too long, but strangely I didn't need to be listening to experience the sexual lover. I only had to listen to the file regularly and the tantra lover would visit most every night and I could call on her and there she was, and is still but softer. My life has calmed so I will give it another go, but try to set up a meeting time or guidelines.

Can you image feeling your body getting woken up by a sexual being like every night. I was like what is happening, you know what I mean, it freaked me out, but I loved it at the same time, I just think I was not ready for that intense of a 'life style" what would you call it? It was happening while listening to files, but the files made it happen out of trance, and on it own, like It didn't go OK Tantra Lover I am ready, I'd get woken up and sometimes through out the night, I felt I need more control but wound up shutting it down instead, Now I wish to just have it back but with balance