Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 28 Jun 2020

(28 Jun 2020, 19:28 )rolandmc Wrote: but heavy defending positions of admin
???

Why do you thing so? I do not "defend", I'm trying to understand and offer possible explanation.

(28 Jun 2020, 19:28 )rolandmc Wrote: here we have gathered to discuss files

Exactly

(28 Jun 2020, 19:28 )rolandmc Wrote: i am talking to heavy fans that cant be moved
Moved where? I'm not even a fan. I'm more a "researcher". And what you are doing fits this topic perfectly. All I asked for is the actual proofs, didn't I? 😊 What is a research worthy if it does not have the real stuff with links, excerpts, etc?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - rolandmc - 28 Jun 2020

you can't even hear the commands? whats use of research here if you cant hear them.
you just doze off

(28 Jun 2020, 20:27 )rolandmc Wrote: you can't even hear the commands? whats use of research here if you cant hear them.
That's why we need you, who can!

(28 Jun 2020, 19:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:this time no clues, find the command on your own unless you fall asleep while listening
Even if such suggestions do work, there is no proof, unless there is something clear, like "draw a blue circle with red 38 inside"
Ahh, I think you misinterpreted my response! Because I misread this part (hey, I'm a human too!):

(28 Jun 2020, 19:05 )rolandmc Wrote: this time no clues, find the command on your own

OK, what I meant is the general (not yours) proof, that subliminals work (I was going to create a separate thread for that years ago 😁). In this case, I would be satisfied even if a single person could be found for whom the subs are effective, what would mean, if there is one, most likely there will be more. The companies and hypnotists, that sell subliminal stuff, swear by their methods (you bet...), but I haven't found any independent success report. Official researches mention no more than priming.

Guys, what Audacity filters/plugins/settings do you use to "decipher" the "hidden tracks"? Or what program if not Audacity?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Jun 2020

(29 Jun 2020, 13:01 )tintinnf Wrote: for me (presently) SB is not as effective
I would say, that in my case SB is quite effective at addicting, pleasure and trance. For anything else you'd better off with someone else.

MzDominica related posts are moved to a separate thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=2939

I would avoid "Jessica is a Slut" since it has got the main idea to make you work harder to earn more and to pay Samantha, over and over, making payments as often as you can, what should turn you on. This suggestion repeats throughout the file in sub- and supra-liminal tracks.

Also, the file encourages you to send a photo of your cock locked up in a chastity cage to SB.

In the file you are called Jessica (a reference to MzDominica?), the name of the dominant woman is Alma. Any ideas why Alma? Just a random name?

Any other findom files to avoid?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - tintinnf - 30 Jun 2020

(29 Jun 2020, 23:57 )Like Ra Wrote: I would avoid "Jessica is a Slut" since it has got the main idea to make you work harder to earn more and to pay Samantha, over and over, making payments as often as you can, what should turn you on. This suggestion repeats throughout the file in sub- and supra-liminal tracks.

Also, the file encourages you to send a photo of your cock locked up in a chastity cage to SB.

In the file you are called Jessica (a reference to MzDominica?), the name of the dominant woman is Alma. Any ideas why Alma? Just a random name?

Any other findom files to avoid?

I do remember that I avoided  jessica 3, it was too intense for me, does that correspond to Jessica is a slut?
And they are some files as you said that ask to send pictures, but I do not remember which ones.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 01 Jul 2020

Just in case, the official description of "Jessica is a Slut" :

SB Wrote:This recording is an extreme adventure which cultivates a sissy slut persona named Jessica and every time you listen to this recording you will feel a little bit more like a sissy slut named Jessica because Jessica has a 'friend' named Alma, who helps Jessica with her make up and even took a photo of Jessica wearing lipstick, which she used to get Jessica to take the next step, and the next, and before she knew it Jessica was on her knees sucking cock and wearing a chastity cage feeling helplessly controlled and used by Alma and her sexy husband. To top it off Jessica has to pay for her play time... but she loves it!

(Side effects may include wanting to dress up sexy and take pictures to send via email to Samantha)

Worth mentioning, that paying and sending pictures to SB are explicitly mentioned in the description, what is fair, however, it "feels" like they are not side effects, but rather the main intentions here. What might work for fin-slaves. It turned out that spending all money on findominatrices is rather a common fetish.