Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - batmetal - 26 Jan 2020

i am the reason she puts fitness models and strong women in the videos , i know shes baiting me . i have bought a good 11 audios back a fee years ago and then got myself free of her but the more i see the strong women, chastity or see good boy written the more i get this intense hornyness and it gets harder and harder to not want to join her patreon and go deeper. her voice makes me instantly remember her email where i had to buy a cage a collar and a nighty and take a pic im a fit guy i felt like she triggered me and i began to drip like i was locked again . Just being called that makes me wanna edge now. i wish i never began JO while watching or listening to her. it made my edging high help her get in.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 26 Jan 2020

(26 Jan 2020, 21:36 )batmetal Wrote: i am the reason she puts fitness models and strong women in the videos , i know shes baiting me  . i have bought a good 11 audios back a fee years ago and then got myself free of her  but the more i see the strong women, chastity or see good boy written the more i get this intense hornyness and it gets harder and harder to not want to join her patreon and go deeper.  her voice makes me instantly remember her email where i had to buy a cage a collar and a nighty and take a pic  im a fit guy  i felt like she triggered me and i began to drip like i was locked again .  Just being called that makes me wanna edge now. i wish i never began JO while watching or listening to her. it made my edging high help her get in.

Once she's in your head, it's pretty difficult to stop. I don't even get off the same anymore because of her. I only use my dildo...on all fours. If its harmful, you should stop though! I haven't found it detrimental to my life up to this point, so my position is different.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - batmetal - 27 Jan 2020

OMG OMG you said Dildo and that was the name of her Pet who spoke no English. God that just made me remember Tricked.. I was locked in her basement in cuffs to a pole, I can tell you I’m straight and tend to Jo daily. A lot of times since I deleted her files awhile back to get her out of my head I ended up listening to the 2 files I never deleted. And now I can only find the one. Being very fit and confident and strong. , she has a way of making you feel like a petite helpless woman or a broken male. The Tricked one I had listened to one day in chastity just to try not JO to her voice and I ended up HFO from her. And worse since she knows my kinks it’s like she uses them in different ways. She even had me edge to a Jacked strong mans photo of his muscular thighs and abs because she put it in a mix of a bunch of fitness models. Like she knew what she was doing. I started JO on Discord servers. Jo Bros has good straight pics gifs and videos. Clinton you would think SB ran. Wish I could find a good Femdom Hypno server. Honestly reading all this tourism has made me crave her voice again and I’m really thinking about patreon again.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 27 Jan 2020

When I fed an old mostly single-voiced SB's file to youtube, it thought that it's Korean. Leaving only single voiced parts did not help. Korean! 😁

That just makes me feel like I really don’t know what is being pushed into my head. Talking about her shouldn’t be making me want to hear her this much. I wonder if it’s better to join patreon or buy from her site. At least at 5 $ a month I can hear multiple files I guess. I just don’t like the goverment conspiracy ones. Between her and Discord I’m not sure what one has made me into addicted to Edging more and more.

Yes, I guessed that SB is quite desperate to monetize the efforts, what does not work and breaks any time it begins to take off. After Patreon started refusing erotic hypno content, it got abandoned, and the amount of patrons dropped from 100+ to 8. Subscribestar was never a success (yet) with 15 subscribers maximum (at least it's regularly updated). Social networks also block such content and got abandoned too. And, finally, the hunting season on sharers led to permanent ban on sharing and even discussing SB on vola, telegram, *chan, *kun, etc., what crimped "spreading the words" even further. This is the result. As I aeady said, this is easily the only "live SB place" on the Inet. And yes, I do feel for SB and other content creators. And no, I can't help, because I can't monetize my site either 😁

So where do you feel is the best place $ wise to hear her now? I mean I enjoy her sample videos on here. But honestly. I know first hand that these don’t show 70% of the extent of any of her audios. And people have no idea why they are in for. But I will say, she has actually made me long for the helpless unknown journey she takes you on. Never wanted to fee caged and collared until she showed me what giving up control to the mercy of the wicked felt like.

(27 Jan 2020, 15:38 )batmetal Wrote: So where do you feel is the best place $ wise to hear her now?
Good question. Before the "Patreon issue", I would say Patreon. It can be Subscribestar for the moment, as it still looks cheaper, than the official site or hypnodb. Unlike Patreon, I don't see any content for $5, it begins with $20 for archives and $50 for new stuff.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 29 Jan 2020

So, after listening to b@rbi3 b1mb0 and p3n1s enl@rgem3nt all week last week, I've noticed that I've been browsing the personals section to look for someone to dominate me. I don't think it's something I'll ever follow through with, but I get really aroused at the thought of it. Not sure if those files actually have those suggestions in there, but here I am haha. I'm worried that I'm in too deep and can't stop.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - redara - 30 Jan 2020

waiting for SB to release some new content is driving me insane, I check her site and other social media multiple times a day, I think I'm kinda obsessed.
But SB barely posts anymore or atleast not at the moment, I really want to be part of her adult subscribe start page but my payment keeps getting declined by the site,
which really sucks because SB seems to update that site with something new quite frequently. 😟 I guess this is the downside when you finally find that one hypnotist that works for you, 
not wanting anything else but their content.