Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Aug 2019

(29 Aug 2019, 16:10 )rolandmc Wrote: pink collar 6 surpise and Secret Surprise
I listened to both of then, but I do not remember anything I picked up from them ๐Ÿ˜

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - redara - 29 Aug 2019

(29 Aug 2019, 16:43 )Likeย Ra Wrote: I listened to both of then, but I do not remember anything I picked up from them [Image: biggrin.gif]
Is there any suggestion that sticked to you? Or something else?

My mind sometimes says things in SB's voice, for example when I think to myself ah that feels good, I would hear the "feels good" partย in SB's voice because she says it so many times in her mp3's.
There are other things aswell but "feels good" or "love it" are the ones that I think of right away. I think this is either a result of a lot of listening or my mind picked up the "my voice are your thoughts " suggestion.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - D12 - 30 Aug 2019

(18 Aug 2019, 17:22 )bredner Wrote: Hey there, I'm thinking of trying out the compliance series but I don't want to do it half-heartedly. I don't have a problem with commiting to longer "training" to build up to the compliance series. I'm not sure what's the best path to take. I'm open to advice/suggestions if anyone cares to weigh in on the training. Here's what I'm thinking of doing:

Each file will be played 2 times a day for a week. "Completed" files will be added to a playlist that will be played irregularly.
Files:
TTP 1-7
Dare
Compliance 101-505

Any suggestions about complementary files that might fit inbetween training sessions?
Quote:"Completed" files will be added to a playlist that will be played irregularly.
You can more or less skip TTP 1-3 since they're beginner level and consider getting rid of the rest of TTP after a while.
Compliance will keep you busy as it is.

Quote:Dare
I'd recommend not to use it before finishing Compliance since it's more or less the same content, but packed in 1 file.

Quote:Any suggestions about complementary files that might fit inbetween training sessions?
Not sure, maybe if SB had any decent nipple file, I don't like the "trigger" one at that much.
You could try to continue with "Trusting 01/02" after you finish Compliance. They feel like they build up on Compliance a lot.

That all being said, please think twice about doing it seriously, especially if you haven't bought the files.
As I tried to do the same I actually couldn't orgasm for more than a week after listening to 303 for a couple of times.
Then as I wanted to continue with 404 I discovered it had the suggestion to only let you orgasm with SB's permission AFTER you have bought 505 and that you'd only have 6 hours to do so after receiving the written permission. Considering that 303 was somewhat effective I chickened out and didn't touch the files ever since. It took a while for suggestions to wear off. And maybe some of them didn't properly wear off ever since because 101 suggests you to finger your butt and though I wasn't an anal fan before listening sometimes just can't stop myself from fingering myself uncontrollably, sometimes during sleep. That's kind of fucked up if you ask me, so please be sure you know what you're doing.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2019

(30 Aug 2019, 00:59 )D12 Wrote: because 101 suggests you to finger your butt
Really? Shok

(29 Aug 2019, 17:37 )redara Wrote: Is there any suggestion that sticked to you? Or something else?
Ha! Very good question! Because... Either I did not notice, or I was not aware of (that it was in the files). My behaviour did change, but I can't say what caused it. It can be a natural way of things, it can be my yoga/meditation/whatever, it can be hypnosis, it can be a combination. If it's hypnosis, I can't say which file and to what extent.

RE: Panty fetish hypnosis - pantysissyslut - 30 Aug 2019

Hi! New here, since were on the topic of panties, has anyone tried $B's h0n3y? I want to try the video version but not sure if it's worth it. Curious to hear anyone's experience with it.

@pantysissyslut: moved your post to the SB thread.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Beanbag22 - 30 Aug 2019

Anyone listen to the Seduced to serve series? In an email she told me these were her most powerful sessions yet. Since they were not done yet she was still unsure how they would end.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - FossGly - 30 Aug 2019

This is the first I've heard of them. But interested.

(30 Aug 2019, 18:00 )Beanbag22 Wrote: Seduced to serve series
By the description (and the general tendencies) it looks like another Compliance series. But, seriously, all SB's files are about pretty much the same, aren't they? ๐Ÿ˜‰

What I'm really curious about is the "anti-piracy suggestions" which (as claimed by SB) are placed in the files now. The piracy kinda stopped, but it could be just a coincidence ("correlation does not imply causation"). "The auditorium" has changed. Those, who used to buy&share, stopped wasting time&money. Those who started wasting time&money either can not use proper tools, OR, they are "deeply hooked" and are afraid to lose the "dopamine intake", and/or that SB will stop giving them permission to orgasm. Even if there are no direct suggestions ๐Ÿ˜‰ All you have to do is to leave a cue that they are there, and that the sharers can be traced. Quite clever. That's how NLP works ๐Ÿ˜