Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - endlesseden - 17 Jul 2019

(17 Oct 2018, 16:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: It's very basic and by the books
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: he uses every single trick in the book.
(15 Oct 2018, 21:23 )Anon Wrote: I haven't read any books on the topic
It's funny to see how obvious contradictions get unnoticed by the conscious mind. Isn't that how NLP/hypnosis works? 😋

Another interesting report:

Quote:I tried +r1gger |1appy last night which I found in one of these threads thanks to some kind anon and I got mixed results. I felt like I'd gone really deep in trance. For some reason SB's stuff is a good fit for me and gets me to completely relax but this is only the second file I've tried and perhaps I only feel that way while this still seems new and different to what I've head before. I don't know what it is exactly but something about the layered voices seems to stop me overthinking and analysing everything. This file seemed to creep up on me sideways if that makes any sense.

The B4mb1 stuff works like that to an extent too but it wasn't until Oblivion was released that I could totally switch off and trance better to the earlier files since I don't really want the bimbo mindset and I don't care for the idea of another female personality in my head since I feel I'm trans anyway so I must be automatically blocking those suggestions. SB's confusion wordplay in the file works well on me too and even though I remember things like "deepener" being used instead of "deeper" it seems to trick my mind when I'm listening. To be quite honest a lot of phrases SB uses just seem like random gibberish to me, they probably are and that's why my brain gets so confused by it.

I remember most of the suggestions although I have no recollection of the reported kneeling situation yet so i guess that totally slipped past me. The fact that I remember things could mean that its not effective, yet I still did everything I remember being told anyway. I looked in the mirror and said what I was supposed to say even though I'd pretty much said I wouldn't do it in case anyone heard me. Was I playing along? Maybe… I don't know for certain and I felt like I really had some compulsion to do it. Same goes for the hands in lap suggestion. Conscious of the idea but still doing it anyway until it wore off. I'm not into the humiliation angle that a lot of fem dom has and quite often their mocking tone just pisses me off, so the artificial TTS seems to help with that.

For the record I'm not shilling and I know a lot of that goes on. I'm just being honest about my experience and I would like to try more of SB's files but I don't want anything that is full of negativity or humiliation because that's not my kink so are there any files I should totally avoid?
Hi, made me curious given the quotes.. super nervous replying without some anonymous interface. But, I don't see a point in completely hiding my presence.

I haven't read where the source of the qoutes are from, but I could relate with one of them atleast. I am trans, I have been using hypnosis(in general), since about 2005, I can recall listening to SB from as early as 2014. Mind you at the time I wasn't aware of there methods and thought nothing of it. Outside of the sexual thrill, since then I've watched occasionally some videos, noticing occasionally a desire to listen again. I wasn't sure where the sudden desire for feminine clothes came from in 2015, but now I wonder. Not saying the rest was a result, very much me, but it caught me off guard the strong desire for feminine undergarments when I had no desire at the time... It was very sexual in nature...

While I do enjoy SB, I wonder what effects it's had on me. I've realised that SB is probably not healthy for my life, but it's certainly more enjoyable and given most sessions don't use male terms, it's much easier to stay under...

I wonder if anyone else has any expierences like me. (Also what is there favorite sessions)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - hypno.orgasmatronic - 01 Aug 2019

mm. Sounds like you are wonderfully susceptible tothe hypnosis and are well on your way to becoming hypnotically reprogrammed into a feminized sissy.  Resisting makes the process happen quicker and more intensely.  Soon you will find yourself under a spell dressing pretty and " being the girl" Listen every night and make sure you keep falling into. a trance.  Its so much fun!  Please post here and update us on your progress

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 01 Aug 2019

Nicely worded 😉

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Aug 2019

(31 Jul 2019, 12:02 )BobDovern Wrote: the more famous files people mention a lot.   [Image: biggrin.gif]
For example? No new files are shared since many months ago.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Aug 2019

The C0mpliance series is mostly about total limpness and belonging to SB. The idea is being able to orgasm only by SB's command. The D4RE file does the same but "compressed".

None of the Trigger files worked for me.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - proton7 - 04 Aug 2019

Can some nice soul share his file collection of s@mantha, heard a lot about him..also heard that his cult has been brainwashed not to share the files. If you are one of them bother not, I had some luck here and on hypno fetish page. No mega, vola would be good. Am on droid so 😎 Have to admit he is good. Does he keep an eye here or what 😁

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Aug 2019

More than 50GB is shared on RetroShare. SB is banned on Vola.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - proton7 - 04 Aug 2019

(04 Aug 2019, 20:59 )Like Ra Wrote: More than 50GB is shared on RetroShare. SB is banned on Vola.

That's problem.. I use android only. Laptop is a distant dream

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Aug 2019

A free video by SB: "Erotic Hypnosis Demo"

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/erotic-hypnosis-demo-xhwwf92

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 05 Aug 2019

Another "Erotic Hypnosis" hypno with an alternative ending:

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/erotic-hypnosis-xhBGlZw