Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Jinx - 10 Apr 2024

Anybody else getting a 404 error when trying to go to Samantha’s website? Or is it just me?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 10 Apr 2024

(10 Apr 2024, 19:04 )Jinx Wrote: Anybody else getting a 404 error when trying to go to Samantha’s website? Or is it just me?
(28 Mar 2024, 18:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Did you try from another device? Browser? Tor 😉?
Works fine for me.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Bri89 - 11 Apr 2024

Hi guys. I recently bought Slim Sexy Sissy from Samantha's website. Now I am stuck between buying Workout Trigger and Sissy Diet.

Can someone please help me decide as I am stuck between the both of them, but only have the money for one file

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 11 Apr 2024

I listened to SSS (nice one, though I did not notice any effects, TBH), but I have no experience with either Workout Trigger or Sissy Diet. So... can't help here....

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Bri89 - 12 Apr 2024

(11 Apr 2024, 13:53 )Like Ra Wrote: I listened to SSS (nice one, though I did not notice any effects, TBH), but I have no experience with either Workout Trigger or Sissy Diet. So... can't help here....

Thank you for the advice.

The problem with being a sub is I like being told what to do, also being told which file I should get next hahaha

Having someone tell me what I should be listening to is so much easier as I don't need to decide for myself.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 12 Apr 2024

Have you tried to mail SB? 😉

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 13 Apr 2024

Brief report:

Training with TTP files have been great. I'm currently up to TTP-5 and have been going into trance really well. SB suggested I begin the compliance series again, so I'll be starting that tonight (again). Time dilation has been occurring every time I listen...along with the general feelings of excitement, arousal and wanting to email SB.

I'm even more excited than I've ever been to trance! I'm excited to see how deep I go this time around...

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - xxndudexx - 14 Apr 2024

Does anyone know if SB video files are more potent then her audio files? I was looking at her brainwashing files and her VID files. Snake Charmer caught my eyes but couldn't find the file anywhere listed here. Also, extra deep caught my eye. I've always had a hard time trancing, super analytical, over think everything etc... Looking for some real potent stuff. BS hasn't worked on me either.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - xxndudexx - 14 Apr 2024

Does anyone have the TTP files?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 14 Apr 2024

(14 Apr 2024, 07:58 )xxndudexx Wrote: Does anyone have the TTP files?
RetroShare