Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Nim44 - 12 Mar 2024

Can anyone tell me if all of Samantha's stuff is feminization, sissification, and cross-dressing? Did not know that the file descriptions did not match up with what was in the files. I tried Pleasure Performance Program 1, Erection on Command, Pickup artist 101 and now I am concerned about what I have been exposed to.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Chewtoy - 12 Mar 2024

(12 Mar 2024, 03:55 )Nim44 Wrote: Can anyone tell me if all of Samantha's stuff is feminization, sissification, and cross-dressing? Did not know that the file descriptions did not match up with what was in the files. I tried Pleasure Performance Program 1, Erection on Command, Pickup artist 101 and now I am concerned about what I have been exposed to.

Unfortunately the answer is "no but also yes." There are definitely Samantha files which have none of those themes in them at all. But, they (plus cock sucking and taking a cock in the ass) *are* themes that Samantha returns to frequently, often in subtle ways, and it isn't always clear from the file description whether that will be the case in a given file. And-- because themes often repeat and/or are subtle and in the background, and because amnesia for the file's contents is *another* common theme-- long-time fans may not always be able to tell you accurately which themes are in which files either. If the idea of being subtly hypnotically influenced over time is hot for you all by itself, this can be great-- a single listen isn't going to change your preferences all by itself, so why not relax and enjoy seeing what happens? But if you have significant issues with those themes, it's worth looking for detailed file reviews.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Nim44 - 13 Mar 2024

(12 Mar 2024, 07:04 )Chewtoy Wrote:
(12 Mar 2024, 03:55 )Nim44 Wrote: Can anyone tell me if all of Samantha's stuff is feminization, sissification, and cross-dressing? Did not know that the file descriptions did not match up with what was in the files. I tried Pleasure Performance Program 1, Erection on Command, Pickup artist 101 and now I am concerned about what I have been exposed to.

Unfortunately the answer is "no but also yes." There are definitely Samantha files which have none of those themes in them at all. But, they (plus cock sucking and taking a cock in the ass) *are* themes that Samantha returns to frequently, often in subtle ways, and it isn't always clear from the file description whether that will be the case in a given file. And-- because themes often repeat and/or are subtle and in the background, and because amnesia for the file's contents is *another* common theme-- long-time fans may not always be able to tell you accurately which themes are in which files either. If the idea of being subtly hypnotically influenced over time is hot for you all by itself, this can be great-- a single listen isn't going to change your preferences all by itself, so why not relax and enjoy seeing what happens? But if you have significant issues with those themes, it's worth looking for detailed file reviews.

Thank you for the response. I used the files for a few months before I came across this thread. Originally tried her files because people recommended them for having a HFO. I seemed to trance to the files easily and did not notice anything strange being said in them. One night I awoke to what felt like someone fucking me in the ass to put it lightly. It scared the hell of me and I started doing more research.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - MeMyselfIrene47 - 13 Mar 2024

Which file did you listen to? Asking for a friend. lol

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - squggly - 16 Mar 2024

(12 Mar 2024, 07:04 )Chewtoy Wrote: Unfortunately the answer is "no but also yes." There are definitely Samantha files which have none of those themes in them at all. But, they (plus cock sucking and taking a cock in the ass) *are* themes that Samantha returns to frequently, often in subtle ways, and it isn't always clear from the file description whether that will be the case in a given file. And-- because themes often repeat and/or are subtle and in the background, and because amnesia for the file's contents is *another* common theme-- long-time fans may not always be able to tell you accurately which themes are in which files either. If the idea of being subtly hypnotically influenced over time is hot for you all by itself, this can be great-- a single listen isn't going to change your preferences all by itself, so why not relax and enjoy seeing what happens? But if you have significant issues with those themes, it's worth looking for detailed file reviews.
(12 Mar 2024, 03:55 )Nim44 Wrote: Thank you for the response. I used the files for a few months before I came across this thread. Originally tried her files because people recommended them for having a HFO. I seemed to trance to the files easily and did not notice anything strange being said in them. One night I awoke to what felt like someone fucking me in the ass to put it lightly. It scared the hell of me and I started doing more research.

Yes - the majority of this hypnotist's files contain indirect or subliminal suggestions for submission, female behavior/crossdressing, and sex with guys. You will need to go fairly deep to hear the subliminals, and some may not be fully intelligible. The creator is seeking to connect your enjoyment of the files to the aforementioned behaviors. And yes, your unconscious mind is more malleable when you are in trance, and can be open to things that your waking self might not be. So, if you enjoy being hypnotized, and you let yourself trance deeply while listening to these files, there is a good chance that you will begin to enjoy at least some of what Samantha suggests - while you are in the trance state. That doesn't mean that your daily life will change -- unless you were leaning a certain way aeady, or actively seeking change. But everyone is different, and it is good to know what you are listening to.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Mar 2024

(13 Mar 2024, 02:20 )Nim44 Wrote: One night I awoke to what felt like someone fucking me in the ass to put it lightly. It scared the hell of me and I started doing more research.
(13 Mar 2024, 03:38 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: Which file did you listen to?
Indeed. Which files should I permanently add to my playlist? 😅

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Thea_DA - 17 Mar 2024

(16 Mar 2024, 12:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Mar 2024, 02:20 )Nim44 Wrote: One night I awoke to what felt like someone fucking me in the ass to put it lightly. It scared the hell of me and I started doing more research.
(13 Mar 2024, 03:38 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: Which file did you listen to?
Indeed. Which files should I permanently add to my playlist? 😅

From the files mentioned this sounds like pleasure performance program, which if I remember right has a bunch of root chakra oriented thinking in addition to the usual pleasure center refocusing.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Bri89 - 26 Mar 2024

Hi Everyone, I have a question about Samantha's website. I can't change the currency from US, I try to change it to Australian but once the page loads again it just defaults back to US currency. Also once I try to buy a file. It goes to the cart but once I go to check out the cart there is nothing in it.

I'm stuck and a few new and old files I really want to get as I love Samantha's work

Any help would be appreciated thank you

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2024

(26 Mar 2024, 08:36 )Bri89 Wrote: , I try to change it to Australian but once the page loads again it just defaults back to US currency.
Actually, does it really matter what currency you billed in? It will be automatically recalculated anyway.

(26 Mar 2024, 08:36 )Bri89 Wrote: . It goes to the cart but once I go to check out the cart there is nothing in it.

Just tried using Firefox on Linux:

samantha-check_out-01.png thumbnail   

The currency goes to USD indeed, but the ordered item is there.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2024

Have you noticed, that SB's YouTube channel has been removed?

"This channel was removed because it violated our Community Guidelines."

What means... All videos have to be reuploaded ... again ...