Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 29 Jan 2024

(29 Jan 2024, 21:24 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Is there some reason we cannot download from Subscribestar?
Of course, you can download.

Does not "Right-Click" on the file and then "Save As..." work?

Alternatively, if you are running, for example, firefox on a computer, click "Tools -> Page info... -> Media", sort by Type (Click on "Type") and save Audio or Video files.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jadefortyfour - 29 Jan 2024

(29 Jan 2024, 22:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Jan 2024, 21:24 )jadefortyfour Wrote: Is there some reason we cannot download from Subscribestar?
Of course, you can download.

Does not "Right-Click" on the file and then "Save As..." work?

Alternatively, if you are running, for example, firefox on a computer, click "Tools -> Page info... -> Media", sort by Type (Click on "Type") and save Audio or Video files.

Have been using my phone. No option there with Chrome.  Will try with laptop.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - SissyLexi - 30 Jan 2024

Just wanted to share a recent experience with these files. I had been listening to these fairly regularly before going to sleep for the last few weeks/month-ish with days off here and there. I didn't think they were really having any effects compared to when I tried BS where I felt myself responding to triggers virtually immediately, which is why I had kind of put BS on the back burner I'm not in a place in my life where I can dive fully into that yet. But last night I had a few drinks and watched some Samantha's videos and went to sleep, pretty normal evening, but I had a very intense dream where I heard Samantha's voice, nobody, just the voice, giving me a countdown and when it hit 1 I actually came so hard it woke me up. So maybe Samantha does worm her way into your mind after all 😆 it's much more subtle than BS.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jadefortyfour - 30 Jan 2024

(30 Jan 2024, 18:46 )SissyLexi Wrote: it's much more subtle than BS.

Indeed it is and we find we're 'coming' to prefer the subtlety although there are times when the direct approach (BS) is exceedingly hot.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - someonesay330 - 30 Jan 2024

(30 Jan 2024, 18:59 )jadefortyfour Wrote:

Indeed it is and we find we're 'coming' to prefer the subtlety although there are times when the direct approach (BS) is exceedingly hot.

Who is (BS)?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Oldself - 30 Jan 2024

(30 Jan 2024, 21:31 )someonesay330 Wrote:
(30 Jan 2024, 18:59 )jadefortyfour Wrote:

Who is (BS)?

Show Content

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - SissyEvelynn90 - 02 Feb 2024

I really enjoy all of SBs content, are they still around? Do they still make content? Mostly just curious. The reversed words in some of her videos give me anxiety. Is this something normal? How does one overcome that? Sorry I’m relatively new here still but have lots of questions

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Feb 2024

(02 Feb 2024, 14:51 )SissyEvelynn90 Wrote: I really enjoy all of SBs content, are they still around?
All the related websites are in the first post 😉

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Feb 2024

Does it make sense to split the thread and create a sub-forum, like for Bambi? If yes, what threads can be created? One for the actual files, that's obvious. Unlike Bambi, there is no "fan-content". And there is no corresponding dedicated imagery. The thread with ideas for SB was not popular enough, so SB even stopped appearing here (at least logged in).

Thoughts?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - SissyEvelynn90 - 02 Feb 2024

(02 Feb 2024, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Feb 2024, 14:51 )SissyEvelynn90 Wrote: I really enjoy all of SBs content, are they still around?
All the related websites are in the first post 😉

I meant the creator not the files. I wasn’t sure if they still make current content or take custom requests