Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - rolandmc - 11 Oct 2023

(11 Oct 2023, 04:10 )torel Wrote: Gone through a few of her files looking for the spurt trigger. So far from what I've found, these ones have it:
. . .

If anyone knows any other files that have it, let me know and I can add it here.

Almost forgot Seduced to Serve series, there is mention of "spurt" command, but contextually it is hidden.
Soap spurting to your hands, Samantha Sez red mixed creates pink yeah "soap" liquid and white.
By the way, tried the files again, somehow they are good. Guess, hypnosis works. Strong file series. Went all the way from 1 to 3, and I seem to like to massage SB.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 11 Oct 2023

This thread has 2000 visible posts! (2038 posts including soft-deleted ones)

(11 Oct 2023, 18:20 )rolandmc Wrote: I seem to like to massage SB.
Massage SB or message SB? Both are valid, though...

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 11 Oct 2023

(11 Oct 2023, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: This thread is getting really huge. Hence a question.

Do we need a subforum for SB, like we have for Bambi? If yes, how can we split the thread? Unlike Bambi, there are no SB fan series, no SB fan art, etc.

Or I can add more top posts with, for example, triggers.

I think a subforum would be nice, maybe have separate threads for:
Videos
Straight content
Sissy Content
Gay Content
Shemale Content
Discussion
Etc...

Might be a big ask though with how many posts are on this thread.

(11 Oct 2023, 22:51 )torel Wrote: Straight content
Sissy Content
Gay Content
Shemale Content
Errrmmmm.... Can you REALLY separate SB's files by these categories? 😂

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 11 Oct 2023

(11 Oct 2023, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Oct 2023, 22:51 )torel Wrote: Straight content
Sissy Content
Gay Content
Shemale Content
Errrmmmm.... Can you REALLY separate SB's files by these categories? 😂

Might need broader categories then? I get there's quite a bit of overlap on SB's files. I 100% think you can fit some into those categories though. Maybe some better categories would be:
Includes getting penetrated
Does not include getting penetrated
Training

I'm also not well versed on her files yet, currently on my last listen of trance training 4. Wanted to finish that series before going into other ones.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 12 Oct 2023

I wouldn't use multiple categories at all, as, IMO, all SB's files either belong to one category, or lead to one category 😁

Possibly, separate files, videos, triggers, discussions?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 12 Oct 2023

(12 Oct 2023, 00:11 )Like Ra Wrote: I wouldn't use multiple categories at all, as, IMO, all SB's files either belong to one category, or lead to one category 😁

Possibly, separate files, videos, triggers, discussions?

That sounds good.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 16 Oct 2023

I finished up the trance training series, was a bit disappointed that 5, 6, and 7 were basically the same thing. Can I just start listening to whatever now or is there something else I need to listen to first?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Oct 2023

(16 Oct 2023, 19:57 )torel Wrote: Can I just start listening to whatever now or is there something else I need to listen to first?
You can always listen to whatever, there is no particular order. With SB's files, the more you listen to various files, the more addicted to them you become. And that's ... pretty much it ...