Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 17 Jun 2023

Hi, was wondering what a good starting point is. Is compliance a good place to start? I was also curious if there is a trigger list, and what files those triggers were introduced in.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - torel - 18 Jun 2023

I decided to just jump right in and listen to the compliance series start to end, and have to say, I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the 3rd one too. At the of the 5th, I was soft until the very end but ended up getting hard right before cumming, I think around 3 or 2 in the countdown.

Some triggers I remember are
Relax deeper now, which brings you into trance.
An elevator chime, which couldn't place but seemed to be paired with relax deeper now.
Samantha Says. which made you follow her next command and feel pleasure.
Punishment followed by a whip crack, feel a whip lash.
Spurt, which is an orgasm trigger.

I feel like there was 2 or 3 more that I either missed or don't remember. I feel if I practiced a bit more, maybe to the TTP series, I'd be able to cum while limp, which is kind of exciting for some reason.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 18 Jun 2023

(17 Jun 2023, 08:40 )torel Wrote: Hi, was wondering what a good starting point is. Is compliance a good place to start? I was also curious if there is a trigger list, and what files those triggers were introduced in.

TTP is typically the way to go to get used to common triggers...after that it's up to you what route you wanna go with.

Compliance series is really fun if you're into that. A majority of SB's files are centered around submission to SB, general sissification/feminization, arousal/orgasm control, and addiction to listening. Some of the more recent files have you think the words "Relax and listen" or "relax and follow" during the entire length of the file to distract you from the background tracks. The goal of SB's files is to increase your addiction to trancing through arousal and then uses that arousal to implant suggestions/desires.

YMMV though. For me, it was really easy to get lost in the sauce once I became addicted to listening.

However, even though I used to be a heavy listener, I've tapered off a bit since I don't have a lot of free time outside of work. A lot of the effects did fade with time.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 18 Jun 2023

(18 Jun 2023, 08:43 )torel Wrote: I decided to just jump right in and listen to the compliance series start to end, and have to say, I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed the 3rd one too. At the of the 5th, I was soft until the very end but ended up getting hard right before cumming, I think around 3 or 2 in the countdown.

Some triggers I remember are
Relax deeper now, which brings you into trance.
An elevator chime, which couldn't place but seemed to be paired with relax deeper now.
Samantha Says. which made you follow her next command and feel pleasure.
Punishment followed by a whip crack, feel a whip lash.
Spurt, which is an orgasm trigger.

I feel like there was 2 or 3 more that I either missed or don't remember. I feel if I practiced a bit more, maybe to the TTP series, I'd be able to cum while limp, which is kind of exciting for some reason.

Echoing what others said that TTP is an excellent intro to SB, though it sounds like you're responding well either way.

The Compliance series is a lot of fun, but it'll work best if you focus on one file at a time for a few days. Say do 1 for 3 days, then 2 for 3 days, and so on until you finish 5. But like others said, a lot of Samantha's files encourage direct submission to Samantha. This is hot but could be complicated, lol

Either way, have fun!

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 20 Jun 2023

After a very long hiatus, I decided to return to SB's work, and I'm starting again at the very beginning (which I never did in the first place) and adding in a little bit of more-recent fun.

To that end, I'm going to try to wake up a little earlier (we will see how this ends up going) and listen to each of the TTP series for 3 days each (instead of the usual five, since I'm pretty familiar with her stuff aeady), followed by one of the compliance files (again, each one for 3 days). So far, today was TTP-S1, followed by Compliance 101, and it felt great! 

In the evening before bed, I am torn between re-listening to the same series, so as to make it more effective, or listening to something a bit more substantial, like "Extra Deep" which is what I did last night, or "Shemale Academy" which was another one of my absolute favorites. I forgot just how good it all feels! 

Would it be worth it to try out the Sissy Brainwashing series, or hold off until I get deeper down this rabbit hole once again?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Thea_DA - 20 Jun 2023

(20 Jun 2023, 16:13 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote: Would it be worth it to try out the Sissy Brainwashing series, or hold off until I get deeper down this rabbit hole once again?

Hello again!
I've been using the Sissy and High Heel Brainwashings as like, academy courses on the way back in myself. They're a lot of fun and soo good to relax and follow but I find the sissy BWs are better slipped into longer playlists after something with a stronger knockout (like Extra Deep).

Welcome back!

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 20 Jun 2023

(20 Jun 2023, 19:42 )Thea_DA Wrote:
(20 Jun 2023, 16:13 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote: Would it be worth it to try out the Sissy Brainwashing series, or hold off until I get deeper down this rabbit hole once again?

Hello again!
I've been using the Sissy and High Heel Brainwashings as like, academy courses on the way back in myself. They're a lot of fun and soo good to relax and follow but I find the sissy BWs are better slipped into longer playlists after something with a stronger knockout (like Extra Deep).

Welcome back!

Thank you! It feels oh-so-good to be back! So, it sounds like there isn't a whole lot in terms of induction before getting into the file? I just went back and re-read your previous replies about this, and it fills things in better. Thanks!

I think my plan as of now is to keep listening to TTP and Compliance to really get back into the groove and really feel good and submissive for SB, then pull the trigger the SBW files.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Thea_DA - 20 Jun 2023

(20 Jun 2023, 22:38 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote:
(20 Jun 2023, 19:42 )Thea_DA Wrote:

Hello again!

Welcome back!

Thank you! It feels oh-so-good to be back! So, it sounds like there isn't a whole lot in terms of induction before getting into the file? I just went back and re-read your previous replies about this, and it fills things in better. Thanks!

I think my plan as of now is to keep listening to TTP and Compliance to really get back into the groove and really feel good and submissive for SB, then pull the trigger the SBW files.

Mhmm the SBW files will be great when you go back to the academy 😊.
Good plan, keep us posted!

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Ruby Fleetwood - 21 Jun 2023

I just got my first email reply back from Samantha, and I was reminded of just how much of a thrill I get when her name pops up in my email notifications. 😳

She recommended one of her loops for a "walking trance" and I'm looking into her Devotion loop as a good option. Has anyone tried this one?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 22 Jun 2023

(21 Jun 2023, 16:56 )Ruby Fleetwood Wrote: I just got my first email reply back from Samantha, and I was reminded of just how much of a thrill I get when her name pops up in my email notifications. 😳

She recommended one of her loops for a "walking trance" and I'm looking into her Devotion loop as a good option. Has anyone tried this one?

I haven't used it exclusively in a long time...but I'll gladly try it again and see what happens. 😜