Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - rolandmc - 03 Mar 2023

type of post > ad (location to eat in German)
file - Fearless Girlfriend
times listened during a day - 1
Out of the blue, nighttime prostate surge with wake-up and bath time/
suddenly thought about the Family Feud gif with the sound " what men want their wife to do with their face ?"
sit on it 😁 

After that had a brief urge to make a post on barq to find a guy to sit on

odd, and entertaining

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2023

(26 Feb 2023, 17:33 )Hypnoaddict666 Wrote: Anyone else noticed the complete drop off of files on RS over the last year. It used to be that files would drop 2-3 months after the website.
Not just noticed, but also posted about it everywhere 😉

Either nobody buys any files anymore, or those who buy are very non-technical, or the guys are very ethical, or there is something in the files. Any more variants?

Also, no files discussions anymore, what points rather to the first.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Mar 2023

Hidamasa Wrote:Welp, fuck it, bought two of them.
cuckoldtherapy.mp3 (33.9 MB)
Wolf-Girl.mp3 (42.8 MB)

First one is some not-so subverted feminisation and gayification; makes you into fucking the guys, there are suggestions about buying files and "purchasing gifts" and panties and other sissy shit. Not very good.

The second one is mostly vanilla and kind of boring, especially for the length, but gets the job done and the first half of the trance is interesting.

Based on the file names alone, exactly what's expected. But, apparently, there's a demand for those themes.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - guytohypno - 05 Mar 2023

(03 Mar 2023, 13:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Feb 2023, 17:33 )Hypnoaddict666 Wrote: Anyone else noticed the complete drop off of files on RS over the last year. It used to be that files would drop 2-3 months after the website.
Not just noticed, but also posted about it everywhere 😉

Either nobody buys any files anymore, or those who buy are very non-technical, or the guys are very ethical, or there is something in the files. Any more variants?

Also, no files discussions anymore, what points rather to the first.

I stopped buying a few years ago. I had a very disappointing experience with 'Rewarded 1" and have not bought anything since then.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 07 Mar 2023

@pansy only RetroShare, please. SB is here, so the files will be reported in no time.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jimkofandango - 26 Mar 2023

Has anyone uploaded that video SB put on her YouTube a few days ago? I believe it was called Challenge 2023 or something? - It's gone now and I was looking forward to watching it but didn't have time until now.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 26 Mar 2023

Ah, I missed it...

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - GCRhoads - 29 Mar 2023

(26 Mar 2023, 13:31 )jimkofandango Wrote: Has anyone uploaded that video SB put on her YouTube a few days ago? I believe it was called Challenge 2023 or something? - It's gone now and I was looking forward to watching it but didn't have time until now.

I bookmarked it and it was gone the following day.  It was removed for violating youtube's Nudity & Sexual Content policy.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Mar 2023

The Great Escape - Teaser

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZzWftg-6ow

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jimkofandango - 31 Mar 2023

(29 Mar 2023, 04:38 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(26 Mar 2023, 13:31 )jimkofandango Wrote: Has anyone uploaded that video SB put on her YouTube a few days ago? I believe it was called Challenge 2023 or something? - It's gone now and I was looking forward to watching it but didn't have time until now.

I bookmarked it and it was gone the following day.  It was removed for violating youtube's Nudity & Sexual Content policy.

It's such a shame, I watched it once and it was such a strong session. I was kind of hoping somebody downloaded it, but hey ho.