Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 26 Dec 2022

(26 Dec 2022, 01:11 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: what is hair trigger tho

SB's description from the website:

Samantha Bandler Wrote:Everyone knows a real man can perform his duty in the bedroom - lasting for hours and giving this partner orgasm after orgasm but this session will train you to cum quicker and quicker until the mere touch of a hot wet mouth will cause your little thing to spurt - and with continued training you will find the sight of anything sexy can trigger you to spurt - and it makes you wonder if you would be better off trading in your boxers for a pair of pretty pink panties.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - pinkpillz2025 - 26 Dec 2022

sounds cute and adorable

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - hypnotizedslut - 26 Dec 2022

(26 Dec 2022, 00:49 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I went on a 6 hour bender yesterday

Did something similar the night of my last post <3 Was in that perfect range of being both sleepy and horny, but just a little sleepy and somewhat horny, not too much of both, feels like I have more effective trances when in that state. I added a bunch of files to a playlist and set them to shuffle, put on my headphones and then laid down on my bed.

I was planning on starting with TTP1 to continue my training before it went into a random track, but I forgot it asks you to close and open your eyes and I just wanted to close my eyes and go deep, so I skipped to the next track. Ended up listening to 3 tracks... I think? I know I was in a really deep trance, but my mind was still very focused on the tracks. I'm still not very good at blacking out while listening to files, but I usually get very relaxed and my mind wanders a lot while still listening. But with SB I feel like I've been too focused? I know I'm still deep in trance, but there's less mind wandering (even if I'm being told to do it). Maybe it's because they're new too me? Or I'm still not used to them.

Anyway, I remember listening to 3 files..., and they all felt amazing and super effective, but I'm actually only vaguely aware of what 2 of them might have been? Well, I actually forgot all of them, and whenever I tried to remember them it felt like my mind was actively blocking them <3 Like clues and details were there but trying to remember them wasn't working. But then some details came back...? I think the first file was the Lucid Dreams file, I think I mostly remember this one because it doesn't ask you to forget.....? Second file I remember enjoying immensely but I have no idea at all what it was. 0 recollection <3. Third file I think I mostly remember because of how it made me feel, which brought back some details? I think it was one of the Dress Up files?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - rolandmc - 26 Dec 2022

hallo my deviant frens, i am back. 
made relocation and had quite time to taste sb files with "grass" 
it is quite amazing that you might find new stuff in older files while being high. 
as if there is new layer in older files and stuff. quite amazing. 
guess it's strange me recommending after shitposting few years back.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - dustymoon1 - 26 Dec 2022

(26 Dec 2022, 23:00 )rolandmc Wrote: hallo my deviant frens, i am back.
it is quite amazing that you might find new stuff in older files while being high.

If you have heard some of the older files before, a slight memory of that can cause under cannabis, interesting auditory hallucinations.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - rolandmc - 27 Dec 2022

(26 Dec 2022, 23:30 )dustymoon1 Wrote:
(26 Dec 2022, 23:00 )rolandmc Wrote: hallo my deviant frens, i am back.

If you have heard some of the older files before, a slight memory of that can cause under cannabis, interesting auditory hallucinations.

nah, it's not that. 
it was some kind of new scenarios that started to reveal itself under thc.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - hypnotizedslut - 28 Dec 2022

It's been barely a week of starting to listen to SB and I feel like they've affected me a lot aeady <3 I still can't tell if everything is coming from the files, or if some of it is from being in that really strong hypno feminization mood paired with past conditioning and brainwashing from Bambi/Kei/etc...

Initial impression is that the feminization content is more sissy and humiliation style, which may explain this increasingly overwhelming desire to dress up/chastity lock I've gotten, but doesn't explain this really strong reaction I've gotten whenever I see captions or sissy content, or actually just any picture of a cute/hot/sexy girl, and having this feeling of really wanting to be/have a body like them <3 But I could be wrong, there's a lot of stuff going in the files and every now and then I'll catch a word or something from the other "layers", but I have no real control of what I'm focusing on while listening, even if I try real hard to listen to a specific layer/channel.

The amnesia/forgetting commands have also started to be really effective, and even if I remember a few details from some of the files (usually things that resonated with me, or made me feel a certain way that left an impression), I now actually don't remember any of the content, and my mind actively blocks it whenever I try to think about them. It's very similar to how the Bambi files work for me, which I'm pretty sure "trained" me to forget trances when asked to forget <3 Sadly, for more active memory play I'm still not very good at it even tho I would love to forget triggers or be unaware of actions and conditioning affecting me actively, so hopefully SB files help!

A few things other I was surprised at how I felt or reacted to them... got caught off guard at much I've enjoyed the "obey your master/mistress" style of the files. I usually try to avoid them, not sure why, possibly just not wanting to tie my triggers/training/conditioning to a single person...? But I've started getting a strong reaction to SB's voice and her direct commands and orders. I also reacted very strongly to all the horny/pleasure/orgasm suggestions, but in a very different way from the Bambi files? Those focus a lot on triggers, specially the GG one, but I'm always caught unaware with SB, I feel like I'm very close to an HFO every other file, and also one session I got extremely close to my first ejaculating hypno HFO? Felt like it, but was just very wet when I woke up 😟 It's been something I want to achieve ever since I started with hypnosis, and have recently made a lot of progress, but they've been mostly dry orgasms.

Also surprised at how addicting these have been, but specially at how many I've been listening to every night. Most SB files seem to be in that sweet spot of 30-45m for me, long enough to get you in a deep trance and do actual stuff to your mind, but not long enough to actually tire/exhaust you. Bambi is modular, but more serious playlists are quite long, and most Kei files were in that 1-2hr range. My comfortable limit right now seems to be around 1h30m~, and usually going past that kicks me out of being in a deep trance, I'm still in trance, but... more aware? It doesn't feel as effective, and I start getting restless. Weirdly, SB files right now are not making me....time skip/blackout? I still don't black out deeply like other people experience, start a file, barely listen to the induction, and suddenly wake up at the end (I hope to reach that level someday!), but I do experience some blackouts while listening, often while my mind wanders. But I haven't experienced this yet with SB? I go extremely deep into trance but still too focused on the words, like the way they're structured keeps my mind very active and focused on the words and unable to wander/blackout. This hasn't been bad, I feel like everything has been more effective during the trance, and also weirdly less tiring. I still want to blackout during trances tho <3

I should also probably stop listening on shuffle, but still too overwhelmed with so many files, and it's also very fun not knowing what I'm going to get. All of them have been very enjoyable (and every effective at messing with my mind apparently, currently being dressed up and locked in chastity <3)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - hypnotizedslut - 30 Dec 2022

Taking a short break tonight, I think? Was somewhat out of control and listening to 5–6 files a night, which felt amazing, but wasn't great for my sleeping schedule.

Did have an incredible experience last night, I was finally able to achieve a "wet" HFO while in trace... I think? Sorta? I had just gotten out of HairTrigger, that one got me really close to it, or... I can't really tell, I've gotten really good at focusing pleasure between my legs, even before SB, but lately with SB it feels like I can get to that "about to cum" pleasure point extremely fast, and even sometimes catching me off guard (probably background voices?). And that "about to cum"/intense sensation between my legs feeling is peak pleasure, definitely an orgasm even without ejaculating, but sometimes it's so overwhelming (in a good way) and lasts longer than normal that the sensations are hard to tell apart, and I think I'm cumming, but when I check I'm just very wet from pre. I still really really want to cum in my panties while in trance or from hypnosis conditioning, but I'm starting to not mind and enjoy this orgasmic feeling I get from a lot of files <3

Anyway, first HairTrigger made me feel that and got me really horny, and then the next file (unsure which one), got me even deeper and hornier, and then suddenly had a section where SB increases my arousal and fucks me and counts me down to orgasm. The reason I said I "sorta reached an HFO" is that I was also somewhat shaking and moving from all the pleasure and commands, so not sure if there was some slight physical stimulation? The pleasure sensation between my legs did feel stronger and a bit different from other times, so not sure. Still, everything happened when the countdown finished which felt amazing, and definitely came even if not that much <3 I was still feeling really good and listened to another file on shuffle, which turned out to be an SB version of CSS I think? I guess my name is Giovanna <3 I've tried CSS 1–2 times before, but couldn't decide on a name, but somehow SB forced it out of me at some point in the file?

Left me very horny and moved to my computer to continue reading more stuff in this thread, more SB file descriptions, and looking at horny stuff in general, and I think I noticed some more effects and conditioning from the files here. Trying a lot of files and listening on shuffle has given me a really weird mix of those, and not sure how my mind decides what sticks or not.... probably just stuff it has an affinity or like to? Becoming completely/permanently limp also became a thing for me in the last year or so, which paired really well with the "stay limp, can't masturbate without permission, can't cum without permission" commands. I specifically noticed how strong this affected me when I noticed I was mindlessly rubbing between my legs while looking at horny stuff, and feeling like I was about to cum while staying almost completely limp (was wearing panties/pantyhose which might have helped). I moved to my bed and also started playing with my nipples, and I had been training/trying to orgasm from nipple playing as well (limp stuff again, really want to forget my limp clitty completely and focus on other zones <3) with really slow results, but I went 0-100 extremely quick when I started this time and orgasmed again. No cum this time, but really felt like I did when it happened. I was still horny and started humping a pillow, and it happened again, 0-100 orgasm, felt amazing, but again no cum even tho it felt like I did. Not that I mind, I had just had several orgasms in the span of a few minutes without playing with my clitty <3

I was incredibly horny by now, everything I did just kept adding to it and I hadn't really cum, and my SCM (I think I'm using the word/term right?) just started getting more and more out of my control again with horny ideas for more serious feminization, which I was loving while in that horny state of mind <3 Ended up forcing myself to cum, which was also interesting... had trouble staying hard, not really limp, just like... semihard even if actively stroking, and there's like a dull/numb feeling while doing it? I've had other files do something similar, but they usually just stop my body from continuing? Feeling a muted/dull sensation was very interesting <3 This also made it, so it was hard to tell when I was close to cumming, I just started dribbling without warning, which my SCM took advantage of and now did it on purpose to ruin my orgasm and then me eat my cum. I saw some post mention CEI in the files, so I guess that's working too?

I continued for a bit longer and did reach an actual (dry) orgasm that felt really good, which calmed me down and got some control back? Seeing all the conditioning and commands work these past few days has me extra horn, and my SCM keeps pushing me to try and do more and more things, specially after reading so many experiences in the forums here. SCM originally started with more silly/embarrassing/humiliating things, but now it's just more serious feminization stuff, which is not bad, and I actually really want in some way I think, but like, slowdown <3

Edit: I still can't cum/feel that dull sensation even when more in control <3

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Dec 2022

(30 Dec 2022, 14:08 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: another file on shuffle, which turned out to be an SB version of CSS I think? I guess my name is Giovanna <3 I've tried CSS 1–2 times before, but couldn't decide on a name, but somehow SB forced it out of me at some point in the file?
Yep, the most amazing SB's file which DOES work without any LARPing. At least it did in my case. See the dedicated CSS thread.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 31 Dec 2022

So, after listening to the Seduced to Serve series a few hours a day for a full week (with hair trigger 1 and 2 as well)... here's what happened:

• More desperate for emails from SB (I get A LOT of pleasure when I get one now)
• I feel really spacey when I read emails from SB
• Every time SB gave me permission to release, I felt this overwhelming wave of acceptance for who I am now (uncontrollable, a little scary at first to be honest)
• I feel less in control of myself (desires to dress up, trance, ride a dildo, etc)

The last two scared me a little bit at first. I don't really get the post-orgasm purge anymore, but feeling total acceptance and a desire to go deeper was not what I was expecting. Feeling less in control of certain actions that I briefly mentioned also kind of scared me a little bit. Even something as simple as looking in a mirror makes me feel like I'm losing control 1% at a time.

EDIT: the orgasms that I was allowed to have were unreal and there's a small part of me that is concerned this is real now