Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Jinx - 16 Dec 2022

Is the new sissy brainwashing file that much different from Blank Out Sissy or the Extra Deep files? The description is super vague which is nice cause I enjoy the potential surprises but this file seems super generic.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Dec 2022

(16 Dec 2022, 05:15 )Jinx Wrote: Blank Out Sissy or the Extra Deep files? The description is super vague which is nice cause I enjoy the potential surprises but this file seems super generic.
That's my impression as well.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 16 Dec 2022

Noticing some other thoughts/changes:

• I have this craving to always wear pink. Today I reached into my pantry drawer instead of my male underwear drawer and then realized halfway through what I was doing.

• I feel almost desperate to get off using a dildo. I keep having this thought that it's going to be way better than anything else I've ever experienced because it's how I should get off.

• I feel generally more accepting of myself

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Thea_DA - 17 Dec 2022

(16 Dec 2022, 05:15 )Jinx Wrote: Is the new sissy brainwashing file that much different from Blank Out Sissy or the Extra Deep files? The description is super vague which is nice cause I enjoy the potential surprises but this file seems super generic.

I'd say it builds well on them. I didn't find the induction/trance particularly strong compared to extra deep so it might be best in the midst of a longer listen. There's definitely new I haven't picked up on outside this session, and it's a more advanced and forward approach to some of the usual themes. I'm happy to share more on dm but don't want to spoil anything for anyone. 
It didn't strike me as a knockout trance like some of SBs others, but it is a wonderful brainwash/conditioning session I'm excited to keep exploring 😊

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 17 Dec 2022

(17 Dec 2022, 06:57 )Thea_DA Wrote: don't want to spoil anything for anyone. 
Just use the "spoiler" tags 😉 I edited your post as an example. Click on Edit->Quick to see how it's done.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - pinkpillz2025 - 17 Dec 2022

what new sb filez

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - pinkpillz2025 - 17 Dec 2022

i wanna knooooooooooow D:

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Thea_DA - 17 Dec 2022

Okay so

Show Content

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 17 Dec 2022

(17 Dec 2022, 21:32 )Thea_DA Wrote: Okay so
Mmm... Same as the rest, then? 😬

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 18 Dec 2022

(17 Dec 2022, 21:32 )Thea_DA Wrote: Okay so