Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 12 Dec 2022

(11 Dec 2022, 05:57 )stuff123 Wrote: I really want hair trigger 2 but I never found it on RS. I don't want to wait 32 days plus pay $100 for it lol

Just buy it straight from her website?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - stuff123 - 12 Dec 2022

(12 Dec 2022, 10:23 )sucklerforlove Wrote:
(11 Dec 2022, 05:57 )stuff123 Wrote: I really want hair trigger 2 but I never found it on RS. I don't want to wait 32 days plus pay $100 for it lol

Just buy it straight from her website?

It doesn't exist on there. Only on subscribe star. But my inquiry has since been resolved 😊

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Dec 2022

(11 Dec 2022, 05:57 )stuff123 Wrote: I really want hair trigger 2 but I never found it on RS.
It is in RS.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 15 Dec 2022

Sissy brain wash report:

1st time I was just coasting and enjoying the pleasure the file brought.
I decided after the wake up to just listen again, and I suddenly woke up at "5" with no memory of going back into trance.

After that, I decided to wear my pink panties and pink nightie to bed, and it sort of felt like that was the right thing to do. Today I woke up extremely aroused and happy with myself. I'm going to listen every night and see what happens. 😊

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Oldself - 15 Dec 2022

(15 Dec 2022, 15:49 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Sissy brain wash report:

I decided after the wake up to just listen again, and I suddenly woke up at "5" with no memory of going back into trance.

After that, I decided to wear my pink panties and pink nightie to bed, and it sort of felt like that was the right thing to do. Today I woke up extremely aroused and happy with myself. I'm going to listen every night and see what happens. 😊

Seems amazing, is it require having experience with another SB files, like TTP?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 15 Dec 2022

(15 Dec 2022, 17:48 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:

Seems amazing, is it require having experience with another SB files, like TTP?

I think most of SBs files are more effective after the TTP series. That was my experience!

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 16 Dec 2022

(15 Dec 2022, 17:48 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: is it require having experience with another SB files, like TTP?
- Hypno stuff is very individual
- Hypno stuff is cumulative
- SB's hypno is interwoven and cumulative (at least, the more you listen, the more addicting it becomes)
- Hypno stuff is "periodic" and "irregular": it might work right away, then it might not work no matter what, then after some time it might work again
- Nobody knows if and how it works, but there are some correlations and coincidences

Personally, I find the first TTPs boring, but still I think the whole series might be useful for absolute "SB beginners" to get familiar with the style. OTOH, because these first files are quite boring and, actually, do not really work unless you "cosplay" 90% of the effects, those "SB beginners" might not even proceed further. TTP-S6-S7 are quite interesting.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Oldself - 16 Dec 2022

I see, the only SB file i've listened repeatdly was CSS. And SB was the only one who made dream about it and maybe sleep walk in my room (not sure). So i find these stories very appealing. ><

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - pansy - 16 Dec 2022

First listen I quickly realised I should be wearing a chastity cage so I stopped listening and put mine on, felt much better listening with a cage on second time around. Immediate effects I have been shaving my body again, usually I keep myself neatly trimmed but now I’m fully shaved, wearing chastity more compulsively. Seems like there are some progressive effects.

Plan on training again tonight

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - guytohypno - 16 Dec 2022

Listened to it once and didn't find it that great.