Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - panis - 21 Oct 2022

Does anyone know the difference between Hair Trigger 1 and 2 files? Anyone have updates using the second file?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - sucklerforlove - 04 Nov 2022

On second thought I might have to take a step back from SS. I’m finding that I’m slipping into trance while driving which scares the shit out of me as I might crash.

Is there a list of files that *don’t* use the driving induction?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 04 Nov 2022

(04 Nov 2022, 21:23 )sucklerforlove Wrote: I’m finding that I’m slipping into trance while driving which scares the shit out of me as I might crash.
SAME!!!!! I noticed, that I began to switch off too often while driving. And I also associated it with SB.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jk31qqq - 05 Nov 2022

Driving induction is def. no good, some files are just ruined by it.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Kurtycat - 13 Nov 2022

Blush  Samantha took me.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 Nov 2022

(13 Nov 2022, 10:31 )Kurtycat Wrote: Samantha took me.
How?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Kurtycat - 14 Nov 2022

(13 Nov 2022, 13:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Nov 2022, 10:31 )Kurtycat Wrote: Samantha took me.
How?

She suggested I take her to my "safe place" for the first time, but then when we got there, she suggested I surrender myself to her voice.  We were so deep.  She had me very vulnerable.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 17 Nov 2022

Anyone else get to a point where the current files aren't enough changes? Like you crave to go deeper?

I've been going through this for a while now...and my current file rotation (hair trigger, shemale academy, pink Ecstasy, etc) is not enough. I crave more brainwashing.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Dan - 17 Nov 2022

Okay so forgive my brashness but I'll start off with expliciting that I did not read the 178 pages of this thread, so sorry if it is redundant; but I am interested in SB's style of hypnosis. Mostly as inspiration, in a bid to improve my own technique repertoire.
It is a bit rambly and not well structured, but here is my personal analysis of what makes SB's stuff so peculiar:

I. it is vague
a. The placebo effect is a hugely (if not entirely) responsible for hypnosis' effect; not in a "it's all bullshit pseudoscience" way, but in a "mind over matter" way. Same with meditation, both are two of the many forms of trance. Read "prometheus rising" if you want more insight on that.

So the vagueness creates space for your head to fill in the blank, and the unclearness gives way to interpretation. This is something "lisa west" (formerly lisa1234) relies on for their youtube hypnosis video.
Ultimately, if you really want to be hypnotised, you will be, especially with purposeful vagueness.
And that's why it can be "surprisingly powerful": It does exactly what you expect it to do. Which in turn makes you more hyped about it, reinforcing the whole shtick.

b. The grammar used often confounds what the subject of the verb is with an object, but also lexical fields and such are used with very minute accuracy.
  1.Here's an example from the shemale academy file: "watching three movies, at the same time, wondering what, your training did acomplish"
Is it watching three movies at the same time, then wondering? Or is it wondering while the watching of the three movies is undergoing?
Then there's the isolated "wondering what", this is just some more confusion thrown in, not only because of the confusing sentence structure which makes the mind stop (just like you would stop to catch your breath after a sprint), but also is a question. And questions beg for answer, and so will you.
Lastly, the "your training did accomplish", it establishes (presupposes) that the training did accomplish something, and turns a question into a statement of fact.

2.Then there's the whole "nuance" minefield. A striking example is, in almost every files, the word "thrill" is used.
It implies (and therefore invite the mind image of) a strong, unusual arousal. It is one of the big reasons why if you keep listening, you WILL (as it pushes you towards) eventually escalate things; from "yeah, having my ass played with can make me feel good" to "I am not able to cum without a dick in my ass and mouth". Of course this is but a specific example and Your Mileage May Vary.
Then there's the whole creeping shift from "enjoying this" to "needing more".

c. soundalikes
I have no idea how SB does it so well with TTS, but on some words the inflection or pace is a bit off. This is no coincidence, it exists to equivocate the two words in your mind.
"her" and "your" are often blurred for the subversive feminisation parts i.e. receiving a blowjob from a girl and "feeling good from it" because "your penis feels really good" or something like that.
Feeling good from a blowjob: switcheroo from feeling good receiving one to feeling good giving one.
your penis: the one "between your legs", or the one in your mouth?
And does "between your legs" means attached to you, or penetrating you?
Though, this is partly thanks to the grammatical confusion.

Another, more obvious one is "good boys pave their way", which is obviously a placeholder for "good boys pay their way", I'll let you figure out what it does (and so does SB, cf. I.a. )

II. it is intertwined

Not so much in the ways of trigger callbacks like most hypnotists do, but in association of "feeling really good", obedience to "my voice", and submissiveness.
If submitting to SB's voice feels so good, and submission feels good in general, then submitting to cocks would feel good too.
Obedience is always rewarded (reinforced), feeling blank and receptive always feels good, and so on. So even if you don't listen to the same file over and over again, but instead just listen to SB's files randomly, you're still sinking further and further down under SB's thumb.
Not to mention the addiction suggestions (heavily enhanced by selective wording, cf. I.b.2.)

70% of SB's files are "samey". This is part of the genius of it all.
Not only does makes it easier to create content, but the fact that bits are recognisable plays into the whole addiction element, and also helps with the mind being more at ease. Of course this wouldn't work so well if it were straightfowards hypnosis instead of confusion based. A big chunk of every single file is dedicated to making you more obedient and submissive  to SB, and feeling good about it (thus wanting more of it, i.e. getting addicted).

And there are a few files that are almost entirely dedicated to making you more obedient/submissive/addicted, because that in itself is also a fetish people have.
e.g. Girlfriend in confidence (confusion cranked to 11, some cocksucking suggestions too I think), blank out 1 (very straightfowards and simple), deep trance (very straightfowards and simple), My slave 2, love slave 1&2, etc...
If you're an obedient, submissive slave to SB and SB's voice is your voice, then of course you're going to delve down the rabbit hole.

Add to that the small suggestions here and there about feminisation and enjoying "new things". That's going to slowly chip away at you.

III. it feels good
By definition, a hypnotic trance feels good because you have to be very relaxed. On top of that it plays into your BDSM fetishes.
You go in with expectations and want it to work, want to have a good time.
And once the ball gets rolling, only butting your head against a couple of "meh" files.
Heck, the files themselves all have a suggestion at the end to remember how good you feel. Which in turn makes the experience addictive.
Oh yeah, and nevermind the fact that the wording used makes the experience unique/magical/exceptional, there are a lot of suggestion to reduce the pleasure you feel normally; whether direct suggestion or covert ones. So of course you'll come back since it feels so much better than what you can otherwise get. Because it's special, and it's getting more and more special by the listen.
Another strength of the confusion-style hypnosis is that the trance is maintained throughout the files, and it's not just some "hey the trance induction is over, let me read a cooking recipe lmao" type shit.

Yes, hypnosis only works if you want it to work. Unfortunately for your straightness, SB has a LOT of suggestions to arouse you, especially at things you "shouldn't be".
It's called brainwashing for a reason. And SB escalates it all with suggestion for you to be "wanting more and more".
It's the perfect hypnotic snowball, because it's just confusing enough, subversive enough and arousing enough for you to be tempted by its mystique.

In closing, here are a few files that I personally like:
lap dance lover, leading lady 2, arabian princess1, IDOJ 3, IDOJ 5, girlfriend in confidence, girl u want, hair trigger, irresistible 2, perfect partner, the agreement, extra deep 2, bend over series, PPP series.
Note that I like them more for the craftsmanship involved than the result produced (although I do enjoy the latter to some extent)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Maximiliaan_75 - 19 Nov 2022

I have been using Samantha Sez files for about a year now. In the beginning the effects were mild, or at least they seemed mild. However, recently, the effects have snowballed and I'm continuously haunted by extremely strong urges to suck cock, dress up, and even transitioning from male to female. It starts as soon as I wake up in the morning. After I orgasm the urges go away for a bit it only comes back stronger. I remember reading the following passage on a forum somewhere before I ever listened to Samantha Sez files: "The suggestions in files like Samantha's and others are not instant. They get deeper and deeper into your mind over time and you will not even realize when your mind will start getting triggered by those suggestions being deep deep in your subconscious mind. Then you will not understand what is happening to you with new thoughts, new urges and fantasies. That will be just the beginning." Well, believe me if I say it actually does work that way. Now that's it actually happening, I feel quite scared. However, I kind of made up my mind aready and decided that I will keep diving into the rabbit hole and see where it takes me. I have nothing to lose at this point in my life.