Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Jinx - 22 Aug 2022

(22 Aug 2022, 01:14 )Tritium Wrote: Can anyone please provide a sizzle reel of some of the most effective/dangerous files relating to sissy transformation, loss of control, conditioning etc?

Thank you in advance x

I’ve read through this thread, am familiar with Compliance series and the others mentioned.

The dangerous thing about Samantha’s files is that almost all of them have suggestions relating to becoming a sissy which honestly is also kind of a draw for me. Even the most innocuous files will frame the experience in ways that push you that direction for example the use of the phrase “pleasure center” when describing good feelings to dissociate pleasure from your dick and eventually reassociate it with your ass. “Straight” files from her site can also often be framed in ways where the person performing the described act is vague (in trance where you receiving a blowjob or giving one?).

File wise I think the most dangerous ones are the ones that focus on Samantha gaining more power over you like the compliance files which you mentioned. DARE and the Seduced to Serve series are also dangerous for this reason, DARE being essentially the compliance series condensed into a single files. I’ve trained with all of these files and it they can really sink into your mind if you listen regularly. Conditioning wise the ‘deep trance’ described files have big sissy conditioning in them. I know the two Blank out files have loads as well as both Extra Deep files. I imagine Great Escape and Vacation are similar though I’ve not listened to them.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - redara - 22 Aug 2022

It seems she's working on a new file called "pink ecstacy", I always get excited hearingnews about SB even though I havent listened in a while.

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 22 Aug 2022

(22 Aug 2022, 06:23 )Jinx Wrote: The dangerous thing about Samantha’s files is that almost all of them have suggestions relating to becoming a sissy
Logically speaking, since everybody and his pantyhose knows that, it's not dangerous anymore. Everybody knows, that SB's files are about becoming sissy and getting addicted to SB. If these effects are desirable - just start with the free files from this thread, and if you like the style and the effects, send SB the money. If not - you can still listen to the free files from this thread, and the effects will become desirable. See? Nothing dangerous here. Problem solved 😉

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 23 Aug 2022

(22 Aug 2022, 17:21 )redara Wrote: It seems she's working on a new file called "pink ecstacy", I always get excited hearingnews about SB even though I havent listened in a while.

It's out now 😋

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Nevermind - 29 Aug 2022

A series I've heard a lot about, but can't seem to find anywhere is the trance-training-series. Am I just being stupid, has it been purged of the internet or did I get it mixed up with something else?

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Like Ra - 30 Aug 2022

(29 Aug 2022, 23:56 )Nevermind Wrote: A series I've heard a lot about, but can't seem to find anywhere is the trance-training-series.
This one?

http://www.samanthasez.com/index.php?searchstring=ttp&showresult=true&exp=&resultpage=&categories=off&search=index.php

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Nevermind - 30 Aug 2022

(30 Aug 2022, 00:52 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Aug 2022, 23:56 )Nevermind Wrote: A series I've heard a lot about, but can't seem to find anywhere is the trance-training-series.
This one?

http://www.samanthasez.com/index.php?searchstring=ttp&showresult=true&exp=&resultpage=&categories=off&search=index.php

Uh... yeah, I don't know why I couldn't find them before  Confused

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - jimkofandango - 31 Aug 2022

I'm really trying to find the Great Escape? I'm not sure if its been published anywhere for free? I have RS if its on there.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Intrigue - 01 Sep 2022

(15 Dec 2021, 22:03 )Like Ra Wrote: @Otaku - RetroShare

does this work on MAC? cannot find a definitive answer anywhere

RE: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - hypnoslave16 - 01 Sep 2022

(22 Aug 2022, 06:23 )Jinx Wrote:
(22 Aug 2022, 01:14 )Tritium Wrote: Can anyone please provide a sizzle reel of some of the most effective/dangerous files relating to sissy transformation, loss of control, conditioning etc?

Thank you in advance x

I’ve read through this thread, am familiar with Compliance series and the others mentioned.

The dangerous thing about Samantha’s files is that almost all of them have suggestions relating to becoming a sissy which honestly is also kind of a draw for me. Even the most innocuous files will frame the experience in ways that push you that direction for example the use of the phrase “pleasure center” when describing good feelings to dissociate pleasure from your dick and eventually reassociate it with your ass. “Straight” files from her site can also often be framed in ways where the person performing the described act is vague (in trance where you receiving a blowjob or giving one?).

File wise I think the most dangerous ones are the ones that focus on Samantha gaining more power over you like the compliance files which you mentioned. DARE and the Seduced to Serve series are also dangerous for this reason, DARE being essentially the compliance series condensed into a single files. I’ve trained with all of these files and it they can really sink into your mind if you listen regularly. Conditioning wise the ‘deep trance’ described files have big sissy conditioning in them. I know the two Blank out files have loads as well as both Extra Deep files. I imagine Great Escape and Vacation are similar though I’ve not listened to them.

Does blank out/ blank out 2 have sissy suggestions? Why is there a blank out sissy separate file?