Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 02 Jun 2022

(28 May 2022, 02:22 )bimboandrea25 Wrote:
(28 May 2022, 00:49 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm listening to Extra Deep 2 in the background. What is your impression? (Besides the suggestion to do things for Samantha). A lot has been copy&pasted from other files. Some background tracks are different, though.

I've been listening to it for a bit now, and it's one of my favorites!

It did sound very similar to many other recent files from SB.

Effects: I blank out almost everytime I listen. What I do remember is feeling like I'm completely helpless and submissive. I also feel like I'm floating and SBs words are completely surrounding me. I also vaguely remember feeling like I'm being fucked in my pleasure center most of the time I listen...almost to the point of orgasm.

Would anybody make Extra Deep 2 available via retroshare, mega, or other source?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 02 Jun 2022

RS

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - sensitivesix - 02 Jun 2022

(02 Jun 2022, 10:43 )GCRhoads Wrote: Would anybody make Extra Deep 2 available via retroshare, mega, or other source

A few of them have recently been made available on retroshare, I know Extra Deep 2 is on there now for sure.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 03 Jun 2022

Did you notice, that "Great Escape" encourages you to spend money on (what you want, what you need) Samantha ("whatever it takes")?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 03 Jun 2022

(02 Jun 2022, 15:00 )sensitivesix Wrote:
(02 Jun 2022, 10:43 )GCRhoads Wrote: Would anybody make Extra Deep 2 available via retroshare, mega, or other source

A few of them have recently been made available on retroshare, I know Extra Deep 2 is on there now for sure.

Not from any of my friends.  Hopefully I won't have to wait long.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - GCRhoads - 03 Jun 2022

(03 Jun 2022, 22:09 )GCRhoads Wrote:
(02 Jun 2022, 15:00 )sensitivesix Wrote:

Not from any of my friends.  Hopefully I won't have to wait long.

I just found it! 😊

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Oldself - 04 Jun 2022

Is the her website the only way to contact miss samantha?

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - RCSTM - 04 Jun 2022

(04 Jun 2022, 01:44 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: Is the her website the only way to contact miss samantha?

seems so, sadly she stopped replying to me which is somehow a weird situation for me....CSS had a strong impact on me and i dont really know what to do 😟

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Irishguy42069 - 05 Jun 2022

Falling into a bit of a spiral for Samantha 🙈 Only started listening about a week ago, but seems she has aeady taken alot of my focus.

Been listening to the trance training program and total chastity, i find my self really deep in trance super quickly and havent been fully hard in a couple of day's despite being crazy horny.

it's a bit funny to me i was mostly interested for the sissy/feminization side of the files but i haven't been able to stop with the total chastity file 🤤😅

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 10 Jun 2022

So I finally submitted submissively to my gf! I have to say... getting dressed up and getting fucked felt so amazing. I don't think I've ever had a stronger orgasm.

I'm really shocked at how I felt, but it seemed natural.