Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis (/Thread-Samantha-Bandler-Sez-hypnosis)

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Mds34 - 09 May 2022

Samantha just posted two new files, one of which is Pink Collar 2, I wonder if it’s different than the Pink Collar 2 listed on the front page.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 09 May 2022

(09 May 2022, 04:25 )Mds34 Wrote: Samantha just posted two new files, one of which is Pink Collar 2, I wonder if it’s different than the Pink Collar 2 listed on the front page.
SB mentioned ideas to redo the Pink Collar series. Only PC1 was on the website, all other files disappeared (uploaded here).

(09 May 2022, 04:25 )Mds34 Wrote: I wonder if it’s different than the Pink Collar 2 listed on the front page.
OK, yes, the files are different:
Pink Collar 2 (Original from 2011) - 14MB, 34min
Pink Collar 2 (New from 2022) - 52MB, 38min

Feminine Fun

Feminine Fun.mp3 (Size: 11.88 MB )

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - RufescentRuby - 11 May 2022

Looks like a new audio was uploaded.

"Submissive Fantasy 3"
"
Some people say submissives have certain fantasies - wanting a dominant woman to make them do certain things - persuading them to try new things or coercing them to do what they secretly desire - and this session does that - persuading you to try something - tasting your cum - and conditioning you to enjoy it - associating pleasure and sexy feeling with the taste of your own cum - to the point that you eagerly eat your own load - and you love it.

Duration: 41:09
"

Also, I noticed the other day that "Bondage Chair 01" and "Bondage Chair 02" were re-uploaded. Unlike the new "Pink Collar 02", they seem to be the same files.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 13 May 2022

This thread has reached 700k views (700,092)!

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - spiraltone42 - 26 May 2022

has anyone tried Sissy Diet? It's a new file, and a type I've been curious about

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 28 May 2022

I'm listening to Extra Deep 2 in the background. What is your impression? (Besides the suggestion to do things for Samantha). A lot has been copy&pasted from other files. Some background tracks are different, though.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - bimboandrea25 - 28 May 2022

(28 May 2022, 00:49 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm listening to Extra Deep 2 in the background. What is your impression? (Besides the suggestion to do things for Samantha). A lot has been copy&pasted from other files. Some background tracks are different, though.

I've been listening to it for a bit now, and it's one of my favorites!

It did sound very similar to many other recent files from SB.

Effects: I blank out almost everytime I listen. What I do remember is feeling like I'm completely helpless and submissive. I also feel like I'm floating and SBs words are completely surrounding me. I also vaguely remember feeling like I'm being fucked in my pleasure center most of the time I listen...almost to the point of orgasm.

RE: S@m4ntha B4nd13r/5eZ hypnosis - Like Ra - 31 May 2022

Did you notice, that SB did not post anything on Subscribestar for almost 2 months, but was quite productive in creating new files for the official site?

BTW, i found the original photo of the girl in a tight dress, that is posted blurred on Subscribestar (Google akbar!):

tight-dress-01.jpg thumbnail   

It was posted in https://www.reddit.com/r/tightdresses/

Apparently, this is your goal SB is leading you to 😉